• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kickstarted in the Butt, Zoe Quinn & Chuck Tingle FMV Game no info since over 6 months

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
HiomKpP.gif
First 12 seconds xD

ExpandKong

Banned
If they claimed you constantly shit your pants, would feel justified in waddling around with a hot load in them? Of course not. Just because accusations may fly, doesn't mean you should go 'fuck it, we're doing it live' and live up to them. Don't give them the ammunition.

They already have their own make-shift ammunition, if you always play defence and let them set the tone of the rhetoric you are going to shed ground to them.

Yeah. It also derails the whole subject when suddenly talking about whether or not she's physically ugly, instead of focusing on the very seeming scam she's driven, but which seemingly gets ignored by the same gaming press that gave her lots of positive press.

Honestly, the gaming press is going to defend her to their dying breath anyway (or just continue to ignore this issue altogether). We're labelled misogynistic incels for even bringing up her shady business dealings, as anyone who's done so at any point in the last five years has been.

They're never going to come at us on a level playing field. There is no benefit for them.

At least this way we can have a laugh while we get blackpilled by pointing out that she looks like Scarlett Johansson with a couple extra chromosomes.

Honestly, the gaming press is going to defend her to their dying breath anyway (or just continue to ignore this issue altogether). We're labelled misogynistic incels for even bringing up her shady business dealings, as anyone who's done so at any point in the last five years has been.

They're never going to come at us on a level playing field. There is no benefit for them.

At least this way we can have a laugh while we get blackpilled by pointing out that she looks like Scarlett Johansson with a couple extra chromosomes.
That's still doable, have you seen Scarlett in Under the Skin? It's on Netflix I think.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I dated a girl like that once - same deal with the hair dye etc, though this was back when it didn't necessarily indicate crazy - hell I love girls with tats, piercings, all that shit. She pretended her friend had died in a car crash, faked cancer, all sorts of shit. She was, to be frank, mentally unstable (she took some considerable effort to get rid of too). That someone that nuts can get into a position of influence in the industry is hugely concerning.

+1. Don't hook up with danger hair if you have anything to lose. Take it from me.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Neo should kickstart a fake gay romance game. We could probably clean up. Just need to specify how mad it will make MRA types and the money will roll in. Dye your hair blue and talk about butts and making white men cry and the money rolls in

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I wonder why Jim Stirling has not done a video on some shady practices by those in the industry with this Kickstarter.

I wonder why that is. :pie_thinking:

He is balls deep everywhere else.

One of the many reasons why (other than his name is attached to the less than vaporware)...

brap

Banned
What’s her butt like? Been hearing about this “Kickstart my BUTT” over and over like butt is a hilarious concept or something. Put up or shut up. Let’s see her butt

Lol surprise she is promoted by the shitheads at Vice. Surely they must have photos of her butt
142 pics and this is the best I got. Sorry fam.
TLYU2Vn.jpg

What? No!? That's disgusting. Naked pics online? Where'd those get posted? Those disgusting sites have so many girls, which gross site posted those?
That was from a long time ago when she looked a lot different and was pretty skinny. Site was Deviant Nation.

MagnesG

Banned
Insulting her only makes you look like hate-filled mysogynists. And it will produce the opposite effect you're hoping for.
Well only those ‘people’ would spew buzzwords like mysogynist and transphobe at every second of their lives, and you still care for those people?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Gamers are gullible. But hey, if I'm ever broke, I'll put up some bogus KS campaigns too. If I can nail a couple grand, good enough. Cash it in, delete my email address, see ya suckers.

- Bought a new house. Better have homeowner warranties
- Bought a new car. Better have new or used car warranties
- Bought a bag of bananas. If it's shit, the store better let me return it

............ donated to a KS campaign saying they'll make a game. And the more I pay, I get better collector's editions............ no warranty needed. Take my money please.

WTF?

Would you like me to go through the 7 pages and quote all the posts that talk about what a despicable confidence trickster she is?

Well, I am not going to. Do it yourself.

“No posts about the actual thread subject”. I mean, really.

If you did that, then you would see my posts on page 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7. So did I say "ALL posts in this thread" aren't about her looks? Obviously not, so you're being disingenuous her. I was writing about most of the recent posts since the bump, which has effectively derailed the thread, which was firstly bumped thanks to new info coming out seemingly putting Quinn in even worse light and strengthening suspicion of the kickstarter being a scam. Instead of that being at the forefront, we instead ended up in a long tirade about her physical appearance and whether posters like it or not. That's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and furthermore it just undermines the very relevant information that surfaced.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
If you did that, then you would see my posts on page 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7. So did I say "ALL posts in this thread" aren't about her looks? Obviously not, so you're being disingenuous her. I was writing about most of the recent posts since the bump, which has effectively derailed the thread, which was firstly bumped thanks to new info coming out seemingly putting Quinn in even worse light and strengthening suspicion of the kickstarter being a scam. Instead of that being at the forefront, we instead ended up in a long tirade about her physical appearance and whether posters like it or not. That's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and furthermore it just undermines the very relevant information that surfaced.
Why are no posts about the actual thread subject and instead about her physical appearance and the posters' taste? :messenger_pensive:
You said “no posts”. ‘No’ means ‘none’.

If you meant just recent posts, you should have said that.

Irregardless, this voraciously dishonest bitch has no qualms besmirching her detractors and gets the added bonus of protection from her equally dishonest friends in the media.

Taking that into account, I think a few people making an honest statement that she is hideously ugly is fair game.

You don’t judge someone solely on their looks, but if someone is ugly inside and out, there is nothing wrong with mentioning it.

Zoe Quinn is an overall foul creature. It is what it is.

You said “no posts”. ‘No’ means ‘none’.

If you meant just recent posts, you should have said that.

Irregardless, this voraciously dishonest bitch has no qualms besmirching her detractors and gets the added bonus of protection from her equally dishonest friends in the media.

Taking that into account, I think a few people making an honest statement that she is hideously ugly is fair game.

You don’t judge someone solely on their looks, but if someone is ugly inside and out, there is nothing wrong with mentioning it.

Zoe Quinn is an overall foul creature. It is what it is.

Maybe if you were able to understand context, that would be a big clue as to that "why are no posts" =/= "why are no posts in this thread". I doubt anyone would want us to be somehow so specific about language that everything has to be laid out in a sentence and no contextual usage of language can be used and all are taken to its extreme hyperbolic interpretation. More is expected of you as well, considering you've been here since page 1 as well.

Whether or not Zoe Quinn likes besmirch her detractors, that's doesn't make derailing any more justifiable. I want more on the actual new info and follow-ups, not brap brap 's weird fetishes and everyone's preferences (a "Zoe Quinn - hot or not?" or "Zoe Quinn - hot nerdy chick or disgusting oozeling?" thread would solve that issue).

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Maybe if you were able to understand context, that would be a big clue as to that "why are no posts" =/= "why are no posts in this thread". I doubt anyone would want us to be somehow so specific about language that everything has to be laid out in a sentence and no contextual usage of language can be used and all are taken to its extreme hyperbolic interpretation. More is expected of you as well, considering you've been here since page 1 as well.

Whether or not Zoe Quinn likes besmirch her detractors, that's doesn't make derailing any more justifiable. I want more on the actual new info and follow-ups, not brap brap 's weird fetishes and everyone's preferences (a "Zoe Quinn - hot or not?" or "Zoe Quinn - hot nerdy chick or disgusting oozeling?" thread would solve that issue).
Ok.

BREAKING: ZOE QUINN IS STILL A SCAM ARTIST!!!

Happy?

Top Bottom