• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Supreme Edition - $60 for XB1, $50 for PC (Includes All Seasons)

The Flash

Banned
http://www.ultra-combo.com/killer-instinct-season-3-pricing-details/

The Supreme Edition gives you EVERY Killer Instinct Fighter from Season 1, 2, and 3 – a total of 25 fighters!
Additionally, this pack includes ALL the content from all 3 Ultra Editions – all the costumes, accessories, 18,000 KI Gold (Limited time offer), VIP Double XP Boosters, Bonus Colors (for the 8 Season 3 characters), Killer Instinct Classic, and Killer Instinct 2 Classic for Xbox One (ESRB: M).*

Season 3 fighters Rash, Arbiter, Kim Wu, and Tusk available now – all other content to be released over the season.

Windows 10 version does not include Killer Instinct Classic & Killer Instinct 2 Classic for Xbox One

Why is the Supreme Edition $10 cheaper on Windows 10 compared to Xbox One?

Killer Instinct Classic & Killer Instinct 2 Classic are only available on Xbox One, and will not be included in the Windows 10 version of the Supreme Edition.

Retro Color 7 will be available post launch for all 8 Season 3 characters

How do I get access to Retro Color 7, and when will they be available?

The only way to get Retro Color 7 for the 8 characters in Season 3 is to purchase either the Season 3 Ultra Edition, or the Supreme Edition which includes ALL Ultra Editions. Retro color 7 will be released in a future content update.
RashRetro7.jpg

KimWuRetro7.jpg

ArbiterRetro7.jpg

TuskRetro7.jpg

Combo break me if old

Seems like fair pricing, I wondered about the $10 difference between W10 and XB1 for the Supreme Edition but seeing as the classic games aren't included that seems like a reasonable price difference.

Mihos

Gold Member
This bullshit is why I hate season pass crap... but I am old, so feel free to ignore me. It is also why why fuck Street Fighter

As someone who's shelled out $140 on this game, I'm ok with this. More players is always a good thing, and a lower price will attract them.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i have feeling that doesn't work anymore. could be wrong though.

lame that they aren't going to bring the original versions to pc. couldn't they just packaged the roms with an emulator?

The arcade ports were outsourced so they probably don't have the budget to port them lol

They likely aren't huge revenue generators too

Femto.

Damn so if I already have season 1 ultra edition, buying the supreme edition would still be cheaper than buying season 2 and 3 ultra edition separately? The fuck.

Eolz

That's a pretty good price!
Wish it had KI classic on PC too, and not just on windows store, but oh well...

jbug617

Banned
When can I buy this for my PC? Release day, pre-order, or "stay tuned"?

Will be on the store on release day. You can preorder if you have a XB1.
How do I purchase KI for Windows 10? Is the only way through the Xbox Store then just downloading it when it’s available on Windows 10?

At this time the only way to purchase KI for Windows 10 is through the Windows Store which will be available as a free download on March 29th. Killer Instinct for Win 10 will have an in-game store with the same offers available as on Xbox One.

Anyone who wishes to purchase early, can also purchase the Pre-Order for Xbox One.

Yudoken

I am so in for that Windows 10 Bundle. I can't wait. I've waited too long for this pc version and I am about to be rewarded

Me too, can't wait to play the game.
Hopefully there will be no screw ups with the pc version.
Would be a shame for this game, it deserves the best treatment it can get from MS.

IzzyF3

Should I be confused by the PC release at all? Like if it's on Steam and the Windows store or whatever they call it? Honestly, I'm not going to buy it if it's not on either Steam or GOG. I only have the mental capacity to keep track of 2 PC store fronts, lol.

Wish I had an XB1 or good enough PC to run it, game has looked dope for a while and it seems like there is actual thought behind the entire package. Hopefully will cop one day!

Road Rompa Fif could take notes.

The Flash

Banned
Should I be confused by the PC release at all? Like if it's on Steam and the Windows store or whatever they call it? Honestly, I'm not going to buy it if it's not on either Steam or GOG. I only have the mental capacity to keep track of 2 PC store fronts, lol.

It will not be on Steam or GOG

Wish I had an XB1 or good enough PC to run it, game has looked dope for a while and it seems like there is actual thought behind the entire package. Hopefully will cop one day!

Road Rompa Fif could take notes.

The PC specs are very low

http://www.ultra-combo.com/windows10/

I wish they would put this all in one physical disc.

^THIS. SO. MUCH. Quality first post on GAF as always.

Someone please tweet IG or Spencer this. Though have a feeling this'll happen once the remaining 4 characters (and an extra character) are out. Also, do we have confirmation that S3 is the final season for the game?

The Flash

Banned

Someone please tweet IG or Spencer this. Though have a feeling this'll happen once the remaining 4 characters (and an extra character) are out. Also, do we have confirmation that S3 is the final season for the game?

We do not. If S3 does really well than it's entirely possible that there will be another season.

Still no crossbuy?

I really hope for them that it's going to be implemented soon enough.

The game IS crossbuy

http://www.ultra-combo.com/windows10/

DopeyFish

There may be additional seasons... but in context of a disc, it would just be a season pass

One of the devs on stream mentioned they're thinking of ranking resets per season... that kind of implies they don't think they're done yet

Any chance people who own all the previous ultra editions get any kind of discount on the 3rd season? I know it's much to ask but 60$ for all 3 season is good for new comers but kinda leaves out the people who've been playing the game.

vg260

Any chance people who own all the previous ultra editions get any kind of discount on the 3rd season? I know it's much to ask but 60$ for all 3 season is good for new comers but kinda leaves out the people who've been playing the game.

Nope. That's the trade off for having years to play previous seasons. Old content devalues over time.

KingBroly

Banned
What sucks for me is that I bought Shadow Jago as part of the $20 community drive...but I have way to claim it since I don't have an Xbone.

DopeyFish

Sounds like it's only the xbox one version that's cross buy like QB so be careful if you're buying it on PC and want both versions.

It's nothing like QB at all.

This is actual cross buy.

What sucks for me is that I bought Shadow Jago as part of the $20 community drive...but I have way to claim it since I don't have an Xbone.

Won't he just show up if you play KI on PC? You had to buy from xbox store

Top Bottom