• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead Gamertags and Co-op [360]

madmook

Gowans007 said:
Cornballer, how about a GAF L4D group gamertag so we can just see a list in dash using friend of friends feature.
I agree with this notion. Please, somebody who knows how, do this!

madmook | madmook | GMT -8

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I'll hop in.

RubxQ | RubxQub | GMT -5

If you click on the NeoGAFL4D gamertag (on the internet or through XBL), you should be able to select "view this user's friends list" and you'll be able to see if any other GAFfers are playing L4D.

MechaInfantry | Mecha_Infantry | 0 GMT

I'm in the UK, think I'm the first person in this thread! But I'll be up for playing you guys stateside :D

madmook

MWS Natural said:
Anyone want to play through the co-op campaign tonight?
I don't do crazy-ass marathon sessions (God bless drop-in/drop-out), but if anyone ever sees me online, and needs an extra player for campaign (I don't play versus), feel free to invite me. I'm up for any difficulty, any campaign, any section, anything. I frickin' love this game.

Kuroyume

Banned
KUR0YUME | Kuroyume | -5 GMT

That's a zero 0 in the gamertag. I'll add the LFD gamertag later today.

I don't use a mic unless you really insist. I have my 360 hooked up to my monitor and get sound through my headphones so I can't use the headphones and mic at the same time.

Daigoro

Matty Thorns | Daigoro | -5 GMT

just got it this morning, and just added myself to the Gaf friend list.

hope to see some of you guys online soon.

I just accepted the friend requests to the NeoGAFL4D tag from about 10-12 of you that sent them. The list is up to 30 people now, so hopefully everyone is finding it useful.

espionage

espion4ge | espionage | -5GMT

I'm now on the NeoGAFL4D group too, so feel free to send me an invite to a game if i'm on and you're looking for ppl to play with...

Proven

KniveSmith | Proven | -5 GMT

Mostly adding this as I'm using up a 48 hour code this week and I'll probably search through the NeoGAFL4D tag.

Daigoro said:
you got it? cool, we'll have to play.

Yeah i played last night for the first time for like 6 hours and it was awesome.

Played on normal until the finale and then changed to advanced...fucking boat and airplane is intense. We ended up hiding in the bathroom and killing them and then coming out for the tank. Same on on Airport we hid in back closet and fucked them up.

Need to finish it on Advanced and then move to expert.

neoism

Getting it from Amazon in 2 days really want to play with Gaffers

Please add me
ne0ism\neosim\EST -5

I'm trying to play through any campaign on Advanced (hard) tonight around 8 EST. I'm adding everyone in this thread and some randoms from the last page of the official thread.

edit: any specific takers? PM me

I'm looking for some people for serious attempts on Expert. If I'm playing another game when you are on and wish to try, just invite me to play L4D.

Tag list in the OP and the NeoGAF L4D silver account should be up to date. We currently have about 50 people linked to the silver account.

Banned
whoops, I mean in here...
i'm about to go on, so if you want a game and stick together... add me.

spod7

really wanna give advanced a go.

Top Bottom