• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAIV 360 Gamertag thread of SHOOT YOU IN THE ******* FACE

Mrbob said:
I think I will slowly make my descent back into the world of 360 gaming with this release.

Mrbob/ MrBob / CST

I'm not exactly sure how the group thing works. I signed up for it but I don't know if I'm in it or not?
It's just a fake gamertag that everyone's adding so that you can check who's online at a glance without having to add everyone yourself.

Make sure you're signed into your xbox.com account, then click the link in the OP.

Oh, yeah: List updated again.

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Haha, it will get its use, but looking at the control scheme it seems like GTA4 will be more comfortable to play on 360. Plus Ninja Gaiden 2 is out in June as well so it is time to put my 360 through the paces again in anticipation. Also, I promised Slo I would get this game on 360 a couple months back and I'm not a man to break my word! ;)
You're a good man, bob!

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
well, due to friends, I will be picking this up on the 360 and not PS3 (THANKS A LOT FRIENDS!!!! :\). Lucky for you guys.

borghe / camel75slayer / CST

Mrbob

God I'm so ready to roll with this game. Can't wait. I haven't been this stoked to play a GTA in, well, forever.

Xdrive05

Thr33 of Clubs

I'm good for a free roam/screwing around/co-op session any time. The competitive stuff is good too.

Mrbob

Sorry dudes I am out of the 360 version for now. If the DLC is alluring I'll just buy it again, but the whole issue of how the game can run depending on your hardware scared me off.

Everdred

strange_booj / Everdred Zer0 / CST

Everdred+Zer0.png

SixthSymphony.

I'll be getting it in about 4 hours, though i'll finish the SP first! Feel free to add me, i'm pretty low on friends.

Edit: I'm from Australia!

SmokinGunZ1981/SmokinGunZ1981/GMT

Can't add the Gaf Clan as at work at the moment but will do when I get home, picking the game up at midnight tonight and got tomorrow booked off work. Can't wait!

List and gamertag updated.

It's time we started coordinating for that first official GAF match. I'm on PST, so I'll be getting it a bit later than others, but I'm down for some Cops N' Crooks at 12:01 PST!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
plaidtopia said:
List and gamertag updated.

It's time we started coordinating for that first official GAF match. I'm on PST, so I'll be getting it a bit later than others, but I'm down for some Cops N' Crooks at 12:01 PST!

You live next door to the store?!?

I won't have a chance to play it until..24 hours from about now... :(

Pimpbaa

Pimpbaa / CrustyNoob / Newfoundland Time Zone (-2:30 GMT)

Don't have the game no xbox live gold yet, but will tomorrow.

Top Bottom