• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAIV 360 Gamertag thread of SHOOT YOU IN THE ******* FACE

Javaman

Does anyone have an extra 1month Gold trial card? My GTA4 didn't come with one for some reason. Thanks!

Edit:Nevermind, Big thanks to Nikashi!

Mrbob

Yoboman said:
I tried adding some people and gave up half way. Half of you have maxed your friends lists already

Yeah I'm going to do a friends list purge later tonight.

There are a good 20 to 30 people now who are listed as OFFLINE without being seen in the recent past so they must not have accounts anymore.

Yoboman

Gold Member
Mrbob said:
Yeah I'm going to do a friends list purge later tonight.

There are a good 20 to 30 people now who are listed as OFFLINE without being seen in the recent past so they must not have accounts anymore.
Add me when you do

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Can I get in on some GAF murder tonight? I had a blast playing with random peeps last night.

GT: dskillzhtown

Artadius

Some friends and I have been doing nightly Cops & Crooks with random folks over Live the past few nights. Its so damn fun.

We'd like to bring in more folks to the regular mayhem because usually the random dregs from Live tend to be folks who never communicate and aren't really team players (or worse). We've found the best way to do this is to start a custom match with all the slots set aside for friends and then mass invite.

Anyone want to partake? If so, please reply or PM me as I'll need to add you as an actual friend to invite to the game that way, don't think it will allow friends of friends into the set aside spots.

decon

Oh plaidtopia, me me me :D

decon / decon89 / GTM +1

Would really like to meet up with more people in normal player matches. It's also impossible to just have a small group of 2-3 people and get a game of cops and crooks :( Too bad that you can't make parties like in CoD and Halo, but oh well.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You can make parties. Start in the lobby on "party" get up to 7 people, then choose which mode to go to. The other spots are filled with other parties/people.

decon

Lonestar said:
You can make parties. Start in the lobby on "party" get up to 7 people, then choose which mode to go to. The other spots are filled with other parties/people.
Oh yeah, i tried that but quickly forgot about it since it never wokred, so I thought it just some kind of fuck around with your friends mode. Every time I try to matchmake in parties, it fucks up :(

Kordos

We had this issue last night where when we attempted to do Cops & Crooks via the Party system, the party leader would get disconnected as soon as we joined the lobby.

We tried having different people take over as leader, and it happened to everyone.

Same group of people didn't have this issue two nights ago, and last night we didn't have any issues with the other gametypes.

Potentially a problem with Cops/Crooks matchmaking specifically? Other groups seemed to be running into it as well - anyone here?

I wish Rockstar had some kind of support outlet / community management.

Yeah, there's definitely a problem with going from the party mode to matchmaking.

In playing with 2-3 people last night, we were trying to go between different game types and, with the exception of one time, the host was always dropped in transit.

So long as you stay within the party and play games without matchmaking, everything worked fine, but this is definitely something that needs fixing asap.

Top Bottom