• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAIV 360 Gamertag thread of SHOOT YOU IN THE ******* FACE

HoTHiTTeR

Gowans007 said:
I do but Im rubbish, we need a special GTA one that I dont have to deal with ;)

LOL, ok. Maybe we can create a new one then like mentioned above. We'll just tell everyone to add that gamertag to see who's online.

Just a small suggestion but maybe you should add the GMT times to the NA time zones like -5,-6, etc.

Could be helpful for everyone not in North America.

I just set up the GAF GTA gamertag:

Everyone should send a friend request to "GAF goes to LC"

Grimm Fandango said:
Just a small suggestion but maybe you should add the GMT times to the NA time zones like -5,-6, etc.

Could be helpful for everyone not in North America.
Bleh. You just had to go and make it more complicated. :D

Gowans

besada said:
Besada / Besada / CDT

Hey Gowans, we must play, of course.

Defo man, I'll be running back on Tuesday and pulling an all nighter so guess thats a good time for you US guys.

Also added myself to the Gaf Gamertag group

Xemu

I hope you enjoyed your little rebellion, irritant. But remember, what SHODAN gives she is more than able to take away.
Woo, GAF goes to LC request sent. :)

Xemu / Xemu / CST

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Stop It / StopItOmega / BST (UK)

Can't wait to play the game, I hope to see at least a few Gaffers on the 29th.

Yoboman

Gold Member
Yoboman / HellBend3r / AEST (Australia EST)

I have to re-activate my Gold account though, so I probably won't be on till a week or so after the game is out. (Though I have a few 1 day passes lying around)

Mrbob

I think I will slowly make my descent back into the world of 360 gaming with this release.

Mrbob/ MrBob / CST

I'm not exactly sure how the group thing works. I signed up for it but I don't know if I'm in it or not?

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
I think I will slowly make my descent back into the world of 360 gaming with this release.

Mrbob/ MrBob / CST

I'm not exactly sure how the group thing works. I signed up for it but I don't know if I'm in it or not?

Wow, what happened to the PS TRIPPLE?

So down on this, though I think we should have been called 'GAF Theft Auto'

StrikerObi / Striker0bi / EST (note my gamertag uses a zero instead of an O)

Mrbob

AirBrian said:
Wow, what happened to the PS TRIPPLE?

Haha, it will get its use, but looking at the control scheme it seems like GTA4 will be more comfortable to play on 360. Plus Ninja Gaiden 2 is out in June as well so it is time to put my 360 through the paces again in anticipation. Also, I promised Slo I would get this game on 360 a couple months back and I'm not a man to break my word! ;)

Slo

Mrbob said:
Haha, it will get its use, but looking at the control scheme it seems like GTA4 will be more comfortable to play on 360. Plus Ninja Gaiden 2 is out in June as well so it is time to put my 360 through the paces again in anticipation. Also, I promised Slo I would get this game on 360 a couple months back and I'm not a man to break my word! ;)

In only ask that you do me this one fava.

Oh yeah, gamertag =

Slo / SloGrind / CST

Top Bottom