• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead Gamertags and Co-op [360]

RoH

Who ever is in change of NeoGAFL4D gamer tag should log in from and 360 and make a avatar; it should be a beautiful vampire succubus just like NeoGAF.

Llyranor

Plutobux / Llyranor / GMT -5

Mainly interested in the co-op campaigns, now tackling on Expert. Don't like Versus mode too much. I usually have full parties, but once in a while we have one or two open slots. If you're interested in occasional co-op, add me (mention GAF, mayhaps)!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Looking for 2 players who want to beat No Mercy on Advanced tonight, around 10:30 PM EST (-5 gmt), anyone interested?

my gamertag can be found in the OP but in case you want to know, it's 'cool calm jon'

:D

just got the game and looking to do some co-op. would love to join you guys if you don't mind playing with someone who is learning the ropes. playing on the 360.

gamertag = studknckl

bimet

bimet | bimet | -8 GMT

Finished the campaign and played two games of v.s. earlier. Don't have much experience so don't scream bloody Mary if I make some seriously stupid mistakes please. Would love to have more L4D players who got headsets and don't get upset over losing.

Shoogoo

F#A#Oo said:
I'm up for this...

F#A#Oo | Mr Affluenza | GMT-0

Cool! I didn't know you had that game. Maybe we'll have more chances to play together than we did on geow2's crappy matchmaking.

Coverly

Coverly | Coverly | GMT -8

Wife and I co-op so it's really 2 people here.
Feel free to invite us if it's a campaign. We don't mind helping people with achievements.
No versus because it really stresses her out.

We're in the good-great category, very mellow, and hopefully good team players.

KingV

I finally picked this up an am loving it so far, unfortunately, I don't have many good people to play with

Mr Saver/King V/ GMT -8

Booshka

Booshka | Booshka | -8 GMT

Interested in running through some L4D2 levels on Expert, I think I need 3 of them to get the achievement. I already got The Real Deal, but I can help with it if someone wants to get it while we play. I'm a good player, played the first one a ton and have a lot of experience with playing on Expert.

Top Bottom