• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official 360 Thread - Gamertag Roundup

I work 4 on 4 off so some weeks good some bad, but i'm always up for it when available. I'm online now if anyone fancies a quick game or 2 GT : DanielDare4444

Any GAFers interested in starting up our weekly TF2 games? I played some today for the first time in quite a while. Definitely still a fun game. I had to download an update, not sure when it came out but I didn't encounter any hardcore lag like their used to be.

Speaking of Hardcore, I still need about another 120 kills to get that damn achievement. So what do you say GAF? 360 TF2 crew unite?

Shoogoo

damn damn damn I love the game. But the lag killed my interest in it.. I'll connect and see if there is less lag than what I used to encounter.

Just saw this over at GiantBomb. Valve has announced that there is a massive patch coming to the 360 version of TF2 that will include all the PC content that's been released. Good to hear. When it comes we should definitely get some GAF games going.

Here's the quote that I'm referring to.

We are actively working on a massive XBox 360 update, which will include pretty much everything we've shipped on the PC in the last year. We'll provide you with a rough date when we have one.

Hopefully GAF doesn't ignore this, and when it comes out we can get some of those GAF TF2 Matches together again. Those were fun. Anyway, throwing new weapons into the mix will definitely get me to sit down and play some TF2 again and grind out the last 150 kills or so I need to get my Hardcore achievement.

EDIT: Oh, also...

Dear Valve,
Release a trailer for the new content, class updates, etc on the Xbox Live Marketplace. It will do wonders for bringing more people back to the game once it releases.

Shoogoo

ToyMachine228 said:
Here's the quote that I'm referring to.

Hopefully GAF doesn't ignore this, and when it comes out we can get some of those GAF TF2 Matches together again. Those were fun. Anyway, throwing new weapons into the mix will definitely get me to sit down and play some TF2 again and grind out the last 150 kills or so I need to get my Hardcore achievement.

EDIT: Oh, also...

Dear Valve,
Release a trailer for the new content, class updates, etc on the Xbox Live Marketplace. It will do wonders for bringing more people back to the game once it releases.

Any word about the lag and the broken game finder? I've got enough of connecting/firing a rocket to see if there is lag altough the meter was green/leave if lag -or- stay if not until the host leaves because he can't stand loosing.

joeposh

I think we need to revive this for at least a few rounds. If people are interested let's pick a day and time and throw down for old times sake.

Top Bottom