• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Thread & Gamertag Roundup(PC/PS3/360)

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Hey guys...

Anyone want to get a big game going???? My gamertag is RJ81. I'll be home in about 2 hours...

hgplayer1

anybody want to party up this afternoon? my gamertag is hgplayer1. send me a FR but please include a msg telling me who you are

FightyF said:
360 | TerraRhythm | FightyF | -7 GMT MST

Do enough people still play this to warrant making a GAF 360 "Clan" using the friends of friends feature?

I think so.. I'm assuming anyway. But um, if anyone is interested in starting one, let it be known so I can join :3

Hammer

FightyF said:
360 | TerraRhythm | FightyF | -7 GMT MST

Do enough people still play this to warrant making a GAF 360 "Clan" using the friends of friends feature?

I know a few of us that use the GAF tag, and have randomly run into a few other Gaffers; having a set list may make finding each other easier.

What do you guys think about possibly having a weekly 360 GAF game? We were doing this for a while for Halo 3, and continue to do it for TF2... would be great to get some COD4 in the Gaf mix. Anyone interested???

daw840

Hammer said:
I know a few of us that use the GAF tag, and have randomly run into a few other Gaffers; having a set list may make finding each other easier.

What do you guys think about possibly having a weekly 360 GAF game? We were doing this for a while for Halo 3, and continue to do it for TF2... would be great to get some COD4 in the Gaf mix. Anyone interested???

I would be down, just let me know when

icechai

just beat single player, and man was it fun :p Soooo guess its time I get rocked in multiplayer!

PS3 | icechai | icechai | GMT -5

Foil

PS3 | Foil | Foil | -5 GMT EST

Feel free to add me to your friends lists, gotta build up some COD4 and Warhawk Gaffers on it.

ianswoody

Finally picked this game up yesterday. Just finished the campaign mode and ready for some multiplayer. Gamertag = ianswoody

360 | ianswoody | ianswoody | -6 GMT

Socreges

Banned
Really not sure if there's any point in posting this...

360 | GrahamWD | Socreges | PST

Love the game.... but I've played so little and I'm absolute shit..

DCX

DCX
Hey, i played two game yesterday, boy it was tough. I did decent, got a few kills in a row. Would love to get into some GAF games.

XBox 360 version here. Est time zone ( NY) gamertag=DCX gaf

DCX

Jtrizzy

So is there no matchmaking in this game? I like the MP, other than the stupid martyrdom perk, which is bullshit. I just got the game and would like to play with some people on my skill level, as opposed to people who've been playing 24-7 since launch and have better weapons than I do.

PSN: Jtrizzy

Vaxadrin

Banned
I am looking for competitors for Arcade Mode. I'm ranked #87 worldwide, 10,000 places above the highest person on my friends list. I don't get the same satisfaction out of beating people on the WW leaderboards as I do competing with people on my list.

exarkun

PS3 | exarkun | exarkun | GMT -5:00

I play quite a bit and I was wondering if there is a PS3 clan or if anyone would be interested in starting one. I kinda want to start playing with a clan if possible. I get owned now in the higher ranks cause all the good peeps have clannnns : (.

Top Bottom