• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Thread & Gamertag Roundup(PC/PS3/360)

daw840

I am at work right now and it is driving me nuts that I can't be at home playing the new maps on COD4. Does anyone have any screenshots or layouts of these maps?

vilmer_

If any of you PC guys and gals are interested, my neighbour and I have set up a small server. My xfire name is pucas, and the server info is Eggs and Ketchup/24.57.85.212:28960. Feel free to pop in... Cheers!

*edit - new ip

Dibbz

Just got CoD4 back finally from Activision. Wondering if you guys have a night you get together and get some games on or something. PS3 version btw.

homez99

360 | homez99 | homez99 | GMT

Is anyone up for some 360 COD4ing tonight? Me and MMaRsu are planning to hit the circuit with our M4s of infinite win.

xabi

PS3 | ShotoXabi | xabi | -5 GMT EST

I cannot get the game to find a match for me to join online...It keeps hanging after I choose a game type (Waiting for X more players...) Argh!

boo7z

360 | bootz 77 | boo7z| EST

I'm on the US East Coast and usually play between 7 - 11 pm EST. I'm currently focusing on FFA but will probably get into the team-based games soon. Is there a clan tag everyone is using? [NeoGAF] , [GAF] ?

gillty

Banned
just throwing out a cod4 pc server for anyone who wants to use it.

/connect 209.246.143.112:28960
its a 16man server located in texas

soultron

Banned
360 | soultron | soultron | -5 GMT (EST)

Looking for people to play with up to the release of MW2. I play 3-4 nights a week for a few hours every time.

EDIT: Hoping to get a GAF EST clan going. Just for casual play; enough to load up one (or both!) teams so that we can get some communication going. PM on here or flist me XBL if you're interested.

360 | Dolla1234 | Dolla Dolla | -5 GMT (EST)

Also playing this until MW2 comes out. Usually play 2-3 nights a week. Will be on Thursday for sure.

ACE 1991

360 | I ACE 1991 I | ACE 1991 | -4 GMT (EST)

I'm getting back into this game, and want to get to 55 (non-prestige) before MW2 comes out. I'm currently rank 46.

Do you guys set up private matches, or just party up and play the normal MP?

Either way my PSN: TKAwsome. I'm pretty good in Team Hardcore.

How do I get the party invite to work? Every time I get an invite I get an error message. It doesn't matter if I'm in a game, or if I'm just sitting in the lobby, it never works. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: PS3 version.

360 | XBL: Zod the Bear| GAF: Zod the Bear| EST

I haven't been quite as active as I used to be, but I've been jumping back in every now and again as we get closer to MW2.

Going to bump this since I just bought it on PC via Steam deal. Is there a GAF frequented server/GAFfers that still play on PC? I cant believe the mayhem when coming from 6v6 deathmatch on 360...its sooooo good!

Steam ID is pykepresco, CoD profile is just Pyke. Add me if you want to play.

Ok, I know this is one hell of a necro-bump, but I wanted to ask if modded lobbies are as much as a problem as I've heard, or if it's just an exaggeration. I'm thinking of repurchasing it.

I've been feeling nostalgic lately, and for whatever reason, I really feel like playing this again.

Top Bottom