• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Official 360 Thread - Gamertag Roundup

Throwin' it up on this page...

December 13 TF2 GAF Game
Halfemptyfilms
SpudXBud
KamikazePIPBoy
Akujin Alastor
Decamus
RyoGCH
viakado
KLingblogger
Hammer0982
ianswoody
king911

If anyone else wants to host tonight, it might be wise. Just realized I've got my last final at 9am tomorrow so I can only do one or two games probably... I thought it was at 1pm! Damnit... Let me know on here if you can host so I don't invite everyone to a room as well.

Hammer

Unfortunately i just received a call on my cell and have to run to a quick dinner with a few client-like folk. I'll have to head out probably after the first match. =( Was really looking forward to some quality tf2 this week too...

Hammer

Who's hosting? Could someone toss me an invite... my keyboard is no where near my 360 and I blatantly refuse to type with a d-pad lol.

Hammer

Sorry I have to cut so early again, but gotta head to a quasi-business dinner. Great matches this week tho! The 2 forts were a blast, but that all-heavy rush took the cake. Great fun! Hope to see you all again next week, same bat time, same bat channel. :D

Holy crap, that last game... it was... it was... EPIC. The clash of the medics shall forever go down as my favorite moment in TF2 to date.

JavaMava

I feel like such a fucking dumb ass for passing up this game. I loved HL2 E1 E2 and even more so Portal, yet gave this game a barely passing try.

The last two nights I've been playing the hell out of this after learning how to use some of the classes. I really enjoy playing as an engineer, and the constant battles defending my turrets against the spy has led me to learn how to play as a spy as well.

The only issue is getting more than one other guy to work with you on a plan is rough through random games. I've got tons of ideas of how 4 or 5 guys each playing a role could just dominate.

Thursdays are TF2 nights right? I'll be playing with you guys for now on if thats alright. Is the PC version worth picking up as well?

Sounds fun - I'm not all that good, but I'd like to give it a whirl.

XBL: Laserbot -8 GMT

(A PM would be awesome if I'm getting added to some list, pretty busy at work today and don't know how much forum browsing I can do - but I'll def check PMs.)

Hammer said:
So... it's already Tuesday again. Who's handling the sign up sheet this week? =)
I'm back, I'll do it. We need someone else to host, though. My connection can't handle it.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 12/20 - 7:30PT/10:30ET
Be sure to post your gamertag if you want in.

Players:
Cornballer
Hammer0982
SpudxBud
Akujin Alastor
Besada
br3akabone
king911
humBEARto
KLindblogger
KamikazePIPBoy

If I'm on tonight send me an invite. Regardless of what game I'm online in, if you guys need more players hit me with an invite. If I'm on that means I'm not studying:lol

Thermite

I'm not going to be able to participate in tonight's game(s) due to some personal things that's going on. Sorry fellas.. :(

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
Ok, I just not too long ago bought my 360 and just yesterday I bought TF2 so I'm a complete and total newb but I want in if I make it back in time. Can I get on the list? GT: humBEARto

besada

Banned
Game is hosted. If you haven't sent me a FR yet (and why not?) I have two slots left. Or did we set up a FoF TF2 list?

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
Yea those were some good games :), and I did better than I thought I would, considering I had just popped in my disc for the first time, like, 2 minutes before play hahah

Hammer

Great games, as always. A little short, but we seemed to get the teams pretty balanced. If I remember right, we even lost to the 3 man team a few times.:D

Anyways, hope you all have a great holiday!

besada

Banned
Hammer said:
Great games, as always. A little short, but we seemed to get the teams pretty balanced. If I remember right, we even lost to the 3 man team a few times.:D

Anyways, hope you all have a great holiday!

Our three man team did well in attacking defense points on Granary, but once we got to 2Fort it was all we could do to stop you guys from blazing through and setting up a constant intelligence handoff. But fun, so much fun.

Hammer

Well, since Cornballer won't be with us this week, and it's all ready Wednesday afternoon, I decided to take initiative. Though it may be a smaller game due to the holiday, let's see if we can get one going. As Always, post your gamertag if you want in; if you can host, please post that as well.

Happy Holidays TF2 Gaffers.

GAF TF2 Game - Thursday 12/27 - 7:30PT/10:30ET
Be sure to post your gamertag if you want in.

Players:
Hammer0982
SpudxBud
KLindblogger
Akujin Alastor

I should be there, but I won't be talking. Headset Number 2 broke last night, for no reason. The Mic just stopped working. :/

GT: KLindblogger

Hammer

The Lamonster said:
Has a patch come out for this game yet?

(besides the tiny patch that came out a week after release)

I don't think so. But come join us anyway, we usually keep the room under 12 or 14, and I can't think of any time other than that first game that lag has ever been an issue with us; generally we have a few good hosts we stick to as well.

joeposh

Hammer said:
I don't think so. But come join us anyway, we usually keep the room under 12 or 14, and I can't think of any time other than that first game that lag has ever been an issue with us; generally we have a few good hosts we stick to as well.

It's true, GAF games are typically lagless. A great experience.

My "replacement" 360 should be back tomorrow... so I'll miss out on tonight's action but should be back in place for the next round.

Top Bottom