• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

WB Ahasverus. Try not to get banned again.
Oh u guyz ^-^ I just ego quoted myself and you cared about my desmise, thank you :xoxo:

As a preventive measure I'll change my avatar for one less, eh, "scowly". It seems that my fight rate increased with it, for some reason *science, b***h*

So guys I'm not fat anymore! :D I'm still officially overweight (I think that will never end it seems, I probably screwed myself with some anorexic period) but in this Gaf-less time (and a little before, eh) I've been just hitting the gym, and, well, I'm quite pleased :D

10152410_10203197191148359_1868658843085326073_n.jpg

The one on the right obviously.

Mr_Zombie

So a good place to start, ya?

Yes. Witches and City Watch series are my favorites. However, keep in mind that because it's the same universe (well, most things happen in Ankh-Morpork city anyway; btw. Anthem of Ank-Morpork is amazing), a lot of characters and places reappear here and there. For example, the first book in the Witches series, "Equal Rites", is about a young witch wanting to join The Unseen University which, along with its faculty, was first introduced in "The Colour of Magic".

However, as I said, I started reading Discworld books with the 18th book and since then I've been reading whichever book I managed to borrow and rarely had a problem with knowing what's going on. ;)

So guys I'm not fat anymore! :D I'm still officially overweight (I think that will never end it seems, I probably screwed myself with some anorexic period) but in this Gaf-less time (and a little before, eh) I've been just hitting the gym, and, well, I'm quite pleased :D

Good job! :D

EktorPR

Aló, LGBT community of GAF! First time I post in this thread.

Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you knew of a place online (is there even a gay gamer tag community thread on GAF) where I could find gay PSN and/or Xbox Live friends. My lists are practically devoid of gay men, and I'm a gay man, so... Well, it's not natural, lol. I want gay men all over my video games!

Vitanimus

Keep it up, you look great!

mantidor

Oh u guyz ^-^ I just ego quoted myself and you cared about my desmise, thank you :xoxo:

As a preventive measure I'll change my avatar for one less, eh, "scowly". It seems that my fight rate increased with it, for some reason *science, b***h*

Oh please you were never fat :p And you do not look overweight at all! I swear modern standards are scary, you would be consider "thin" not so many years ago.

But keep up with the gym, not because of your weight, but because it's good for your health.

Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you knew of a place online (is there even a gay gamer tag community thread on GAF) where I could find gay PSN and/or Xbox Live friends. My lists are practically devoid of gay men, and I'm a gay man, so... Well, it's not natural, lol. I want gay men all over my video games!

I remember lurking gaymer.net for the exact same reason. I gave up, I only tolerate GAF's community :p and this thread is a good place to find other gamers, all my credentials are in my profile but I'm only a Nintendo/PC gamer so for your needs I'm out of the question, but there's plenty of others here.

Well,

Just lost my job. Fuck my life.

Sorry to hear.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

#THIRST

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So nice clouds last night right guys?

(Fuck you eclipse)

The sky was super clear and nice where I live. The eclipse was pretty cool and Mars was really bright as well. ^__^

My XBL/PSN is in my profile so feel free to add me. I'm more of a PSN gamer tho, so I probably won't respond if you send me an xbox invite.

I'm gay, and a man! Add me on PSN @ michaeltraps
Well,

Sorry to hear :-(

mantidor

The sky was super clear and nice where I live. The eclipse was pretty cool and Mars was really bright as well. ^__^

Bah

It's been raining for two days already here, I was expecting the clouds to give in a little but no luck. An eclipse with a little bit of clouds is pretty awesome but here they were thick and impenetrable :(

RM8

I'm officially a WiiU person now, go me! Found a pretty nice deal (at least in Mexico, lol) including 4 games (Nintendo Land included, then I chose NSLU, Tekken TT2 and Ducktales) for ~$380. I'm having a hard time arranging my consoles now, it's time for SNES and GameCube to go to the closet (N64 will always stay plugged). If only PS3 wasn't SO FAT, ugh. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I eventually buy a PS4.

mantidor

I'm officially a WiiU person now, go me! Found a pretty nice deal (at least in Mexico, lol) including 4 games (Nintendo Land included, then I chose NSLU, Tekken TT2 and Ducktales) for ~$380. I'm having a hard time arranging my consoles now, it's time for SNES and GameCube to go to the closet (N64 will always stay plugged). If only PS3 wasn't SO FAT, ugh. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I eventually buy a PS4.

$380 with 4 games is an insane deal over there :O the Wii U must be really doing poorly to get those kinds of prices, even there, heh

Poor Wii U, I still enjoy mine every day, so it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. My budget (and free time) has only allowed me to get up to a certain amount of games, so I've never really felt the console is not delivering in the software front, even from third parties.

RM8

I'm hopeful for E3, but I've gotten used to the idea that it's going to be a 1st party + indie console for the most part. Indies are great, but I feel like Nintendo and Sony are relying on them a bit too much with WiiU and Vita instead of pursuing 3rd party support more aggressively.

@Ahasverus: Lol at you being fat. Looking good :D

Nice, that's an amazing deal! Welcome to the club :)

Add me while you're at it! My Wii U friend list is tragically short...

NNID: mtrapani27

Bladenic

I'm hopeful for E3, but I've gotten used to the idea that it's going to be a 1st party + indie console for the most part. Indies are great, but I feel like Nintendo and Sony are relying on them a bit too much with WiiU and Vita instead of pursuing 3rd party support more aggressively.

@Ahasverus: Lol at you being fat. Looking good :D

Maybe nobody wants to make games for either. Vita 3rd party support isn't even that bad, certainly not like Wii U.

RM8

Nice, that's an amazing deal! Welcome to the club :)

Add me while you're at it! My Wii U friend list is tragically short...

NNID: mtrapani27
Will add :D

Maybe nobody wants to make games for either. Vita 3rd party support isn't even that bad, certainly not like Wii U.
I mean, obviously 3rd parties aren't itching to make ViitaU games, but I think Sony and Nintendo could do something to get some extra support. Again, let's see what happens at E3. I suddenly want to grab a 3DO, and while looking at its library it's kind of amazing that it scored pretty big franchises, how come Sony and Nintendo can't do that at the moment? :/ The truth is they see PS4 and 3DS as their main systems respectively.

Welcome :)

Well,

Aw :( Sorry to hear that *hugs*
Don't expect a reacharound though

Wrong way round.

Ahasverus

Oh please you were never fat :p And you do not look overweight at all! I swear modern standards are scary, you would be consider "thin" not so many years ago.
Tell that to my doctor, he made some scary calculations and came up with overweight phase 1, at least it's not obese phase 1 anymore :p I'm pretty much sure that's a fight for the rest of my life.

I had to upload that photo, I missed the gaygaf selfie olympics (the thirst was real).

Well,
Life goes on pal, best of luck.

Pfft. I can count on one hand how many games are worth having for N64. Inversely, there are hundreds of games on SNES worth keeping it out for.

N64 has an amazing library, a lot of underrated titles, and far more than I can count on one hand. My favorite for example, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. One of the best platformers of that generation.

daripad

Congrats Ahasverus ;)

Now, about my weight...ok I won't talk about it

About N64, many games aged badly, yes, but there are hidden gems and underrated games on that machine that are worth playing, for example Yoshi's Story is not the garbage many people thought at the time.

Congrats Ahasverus ;)

Now, about my weight...ok I won't talk about it

About N64, many games aged badly, yes, but there are hidden gems and underrated games on that machine that are worth playing, for example Yoshi's Story is not the garbage many people thought at the time.

I'd argue that out of the PSX/SS/N64 generation, N64 tends to have some games that have aged the best.

daripad

I'd argue that out of the PSX/SS/N64 generation, N64 tends to have some games that have aged the best.

Oh yes, you are right, but still that entire generation didn't age well grahically. Though there are games that did age well and N64 games specially control perfectly to this day, like Mario Party games that have the best minigames and are fun to play to this day, Smash 64 is not as great as the sequels but it does play greatly, Mario 64 is still the classic, etc. Hell, even Mickey's Speedway USA is an amazing kart game, even better than some offerings of the same genre from this generation in terms of gameplay and circuit design.

Caladrius

Oh yes, you are right, but still that entire generation didn't age well grahically. Though there are games that did age well and N64 games specially control perfectly to this day, like Mario Party games that have the best minigames and are fun to play to this day, Smash 64 is not as great as the sequels but it does play greatly, Mario 64 is still the classic, etc. Hell, even Mickey's Speedway USA is an amazing kart game, even better than some offerings of the same genre from this generation in terms of gameplay and circuit design.

Repent for your negligence.

300px-Papermario.PNG

Snowboard_Kids_2_cover.jpg

Vitanimus

I need advice gaygaf. What are the main signals for when someone likes you? I ask because I won't see the person who may like for me all summer so I'm wondering if I should just go for it ya know?

I need advice gaygaf. What are the main signals for when someone likes you? I ask because I won't see the person who may like for me all summer so I'm wondering if I should just go for it ya know?

Beats me. I've never been able to tell, but then no one's ever hit on me.

when they:

Look at you
Touch you
Smile at you
Grab your dick
Call you names
Add you on Facebook
Like a Tweet

there are many signals but too many to list here

Are we back in kindergarten? Should I be pulling pigtails? :p

Ahasverus

The easy one is that he laughs at EVERYTHING you say. Just go for it.

Caladrius

If you can, just ask.

I've tried to use gaydar before but it rarely works.

Especially on painfully sexy dandies that hit all your buttons with their dark hair, well balanced build, smooth voice, glasses, light stubble and confidence and...

when they:

Call you names

You forgot to add the addendum that they have to be backing you into a wall, trying to lift your shirt up and kissing you while doing so.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to take a cold shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom