• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

The lyric video is my everything.

Impressive as her ass is, can we please refrain from posting it? Bare asses are bare asses, after all.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't like Evans.

I'll take Hemsworth, Hiddleston or Pratt over him anyday.

Hell, even RDJ and his midget heels.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Hiddleston is attractive, but I don't understand the obsession people have with him.

premise:
- doesn't look intimidatingly attractive, but is basically... symmetrical ("boy next door")
- witty dialogue spoken in popular movie(s)
- laid back, jokester personality in interviews

therefore:
- attractive in a "realistic way" for the introverted nerdy types who want to be him and/or want to be with him

I am flying to Sweden tomorrow for two weeks so I had to do laundry. I just realized I forgot to wash my socks...like ANY socks.

Did I mention the laundry room is closed now?

Grakl

I think I am gonna have to bring them dirty to Sweden and try to wash em there. I think it will take too long to air dry them tonight...

Then you just wash a pair of socks for tomorrow. If they don't air dry correctly, leave em. And, as you said, clean the rest when you get to Sweden.

Ty4on

That wasn't me. I've never been on a podcast.
Sorry I should have formulated that better...
Shortly after I had listened to that podcast you mentioned where you were from in this thread which is why I remembered it. I wanted to be certain it was you and not someone else here.
True, but have you ever been to Sweden? Clothes are ridiculously expensive. Rather use that money for beer :)
Beer is much more expensive :p
Find some cheap packs in a supermarket. Socks can also be on sale unlike beer.

Kater

Banned
I have a stupid cold and it's keeping me up late X(

He's certainly not bad looking.

Balthier is the hottest FF guy IMO.

Get well soon!

And Balthier is extremely good-looking, he is almost enough to make me want to play FFXII

I personally found Ringabel pretty.

BDFTS_Ringabel_Bonus_Costume_Artwork.png

(Wish he looked like that in the game)

By the way, didn't know that the voice actor (in the Japanese version) is so handsome. *_*
actor_9280_thumb.jpg

Vaike is also fairly handsome.
vaike.png

Kangi

Gavin McInnes, co-founder of advert company Rooster, has been asked to take an indefinite leave of absence from his job as chief creative officer following a transphobic article published on Thought Catalogue.

Good news to start a Sunday.

Amalthea

Banned
It's always those people who hide behind free speech to say the vilest things who als feel insulted most if other people in turn use it against them.

Grizzo

I read some excerpts taken from the article in question and it was absolutely horrifying to read. Vulgar, nasty and downright insulting to everybody in the LGBT community.

daripad

OK the guy is crazy. The article must have been painful to read, so much hateful and misinformed stuff there. Great news indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom