• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

Ok I'll post this one that I've been using for everything.

1ldxnfp.jpg

That was taken when I didn't have much sleep and was stressed with a load of things to read lol

Burbeting

Banned
*sigh* I haven't been talking here like I've shuold have :D. Sorry-.

I'm in bit of a hassle myself :(. I have a ridiculous crush on another Guy, who's bi. He knows very well I like him, and is usually really nice, but sometimes he just flat out ignores without a reason, and doesn't anwser when I try to contact him. He's really nice otherwise :D.

I'm just pondering if I should press the question, but I don't want to annoy him, if he's just having some issues with time etc.

Anyway, thanks for listening my rant.

Vazduh

Erebus, daripad and Menaged, all three of you are looking good!
thumbs-up-128.png

Though, Menaged, next time you maybe should try taking a selfie with a proper camera :)

*sigh* I haven't been talking here like I've shuold have :D. Sorry-.

I'm in bit of a hassle myself :(. I have a ridiculous crush on another Guy, who's bi. He knows very well I like him, and is usually really nice, but sometimes he just flat out ignores without a reason, and doesn't anwser when I try to contact him. He's really nice otherwise :D.

I'm just pondering if I should press the question, but I don't want to annoy him, if he's just having some issues with time etc.

From my experience, whenever people like you (be it in friendly or romantic way), they'll show it to you somehow, but they definitely won't ignore you. I might be wrong, but to me it sounds like the guy doesn't feel the same way, yet hasn't got the guts to tell you that. I was in a similar situation recently so I sympathize.

lenovox1

From my experience, whenever people like you (be it in friendly or romantic way), they'll show it to you somehow, but they definitely won't ignore you. I might be wrong, but to me it sounds like the guy doesn't feel the same way, yet hasn't got the guts to tell you that. I was in a similar situation recently so I sympathize.

You're not wrong.

Burbeting

Banned
It's just tuhat the behaviour changed like thst overnight, just before it
we've talked quite intimately, and with some pictures as well
, which makea me just even more confused. I'll ask him, just hoping for the best, since I really like him :/.

Alrus

Haven't joined the selfie party yet, so here goes (yay for shitty webcam pictures)

I need to shave and I badly need a haircut. I wish I could cut my hair myself as I really dislike going to a hairdresser for some reasons.

You're not wrong.

Caladrius

Why is everyone in GayGAF prettier and/or more fashionable than me.

Or maybe I don't give myself any credit.

Also I may or may not have to inflict more selfies on GayGAF in order to get help with choosing a not-shit profile picture for dating sites.

You have been warned.

It's just that the behaviour changed like this overnight, just before it
we've talked quite intimately, and with some pictures as well
, which makea me just even more confused. I'll ask him, just hoping for the best, since I really like him :/.

If things don't turn out in your favor, just make sure not to linger on it.

Few things are more corrosive for the spirit than wishing for the impossible.

Haven't joined the selfie party yet, so here goes (yay for shitty webcam pictures)

I need to shave and I badly need a haircut. I wish I could cut my hair myself as I really dislike going to a hairdresser for some reasons.

Cute!

I just made a POF profile and I'm so embarrassed by how geeky it is lol.

Bladenic

You're not wrong.

You're hot

Damn

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why is everyone in GayGAF prettier and/or more fashionable than me..
Im just geeky and hairy. (Took it a few mins ago)
Yeech playing W101 on a SD tv must be indeed awful. Too bad because it's a great game (which a bunch of dumb gimmicks thrown in the middle unfortunately), it's a bit hard to get into at first though :/

My Wii U is at home and I mostly sleep at my bf's appartment these days so I barely play it anymore, I'd bring it here but the bf only has a SD TV so it's probably going to make a bunch of game unplayable for me. I could bring my Wii though... Still have a bunch of Wii games I never finished.

I missed this post. I loved what I managed to play of the game but keeping up with the action sometimes was pretty hard. There was only 2 games where I had problems keeping up on the old tv and those were Dead Rising and Dead Space. Other than that I've managed fine for the other games.

Replicant

Is getting invited to see a movie by another guy a sign or no

I said no tho

At home or to the cinema? If it's the former, it usually means he wants your dick. If it's the later, it's hard to say but if he likes you then the inclination is more romantic, I'd say. He wants to get to know you a bit more at the very least.

I mean I guess I can write up the conversation:

him: "hey are you gonna see the new spiderman movie? wanna go see it?"
me (I was dying already) "haha no its too expensive"
him: "it's only like six dollars!"
me:"yeah six dollars i could like save up for the future"
him:"what future?"
and then we both laughed
him:"so are you gonna go see it?"
me:"idk man i saw the first one and it sucked"
him:"well have you seen a trailer?"
me:"no"
him:"that's why! watch a trailer dude it looks awesome"
and then he left
lots of nervous laughter from both sides btw

in an alternate universe i would've said yes just to see where the conversation went but honestly I can't help but feel like he's only joking because honestly I'm like so out of shape and ugly and hes like really fit and hot.

unless of course he genuinely wanted to watch a movie as friends which would be weird considering he has other friends who are closer to him than me..

but yeah after thinking back it sounds more like a friendly invitation than a romantic one, guess I'm looking into things too much.

RM8

but yeah after thinking back it sounds more like a friendly invitation than a romantic one, guess I'm looking into things too much.
It seems to me like this is very often the case in these "OMG this straight guy is obviously hitting on me" situations. I don't mean to be pessimistic, lol, but an invitation to see a movie is really not something I'd give too much tought to, personally.

It seems to me like this is very often the case in these "OMG this straight guy is obviously hitting on me" situations. I don't mean to be pessimistic, lol, but an invitation to see a movie is really not something I'd give too much tought to, personally.
trust me lmao I'm not optimistic, just thought it was weird coming from him. Plus I've had my suspicions about him.. he's always touching other dude's muscles it's kinda weird
----
In other news I seriously can't stop listening to West Coast by Lana Del damn it's so fucking catchy lord.

daripad

I mean I guess I can write up the conversation:

It's clear to me that this was a friendly invitation, maybe you are a nice person to him and wants to be your friend. You should have accepted though, there is nothing wrong with going out and meeting more people.

Garcia

LOL, what's the source of this?

So what you're saying is that we need to make Vitanimus a mind-reader

Now's as good a time to start as any. The Wii shop channel should still be open.

I bought a (badly mangled) boxed physical copy a couple of months ago. Due to emulation quirks the original N64 version is the best experience if you can get it. (The VC version has polygonal drawing errors that are quite severe in some places.)

I wish I still had my original N64 with me. Thanks for mentioning the Wii shop channel. I was just thinking about undusting my WIi for a 2nd. SMG2 run. Will check that out.

It's clear to me that this was a friendly invitation, maybe you are a nice person to him and wants to be your friend. You should have accepted though, there is nothing wrong with going out and meeting more people.
Probably, being nice is one of the things I'm good at I guess, with some exceptions (I just can't with some people...) and I always help this dude around with his work in school.

Bladenic

trust me lmao I'm not optimistic, just thought it was weird coming from him. Plus I've had my suspicions about him.. he's always touching other dude's muscles it's kinda weird
----
In other news I seriously can't stop listening to West Coast by Lana Del damn it's so fucking catchy lord.

Me too, been on replay all week. Can't wait for the AOTY ULTRAVIOLENCE to come out.

Vazduh

I see this shade.

OMG, how did I miss your post? For some reason the photo loaded just fine in Opera, but not in Chrome (even when I try quoting both this post and the one with the Yoshi shirt, smh). Sorry!

I love it, you look great :*** And OMG I want that Mario+Yoshi shirt *.*

I suppose I can post something recent. See all that hair? Getting it chopped Monday.

Another selfie party? Guess I'll join in too:

LGBTGaf is the hottest GAF, obviously. So many hot guys in here, damn!

:thirst:

Matinee here its 3.50 and regular ticket 6 dollars.

Price ticket in my town is less than 2 dollars
VYJbbX8.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Vazduh

I got that shirt at Sears like 3-4 years ago. XD

Well, I love it, and it looks great on you :)

BTW, this is what I was talking about earlier: Your post in Opera and the same post in Chrome. I tried clearing out the cache, but it still doesn't show. Same thing happened with some of SaintZ's posts in POPGaf, and a few other times, plus, I've realized that some of the pages aren't displaying in full (they're often missing the FB "like" button etc.)

Maybe I should try and re-install the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom