• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 08
TITLE: Recon
AIRDATE: Tuesday, March 16, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

dbrxwz.jpg

"Shiiiit. I totally forgot to DVR Dirty Sexy Money before the Ajira flight."

LOCKE TASKS SAWYER WITH A MISSION, ON ABC'S "LOST"

"Recon" Locke tasks Sawyer with a mission, on "Lost," TUESDAY, MARCH 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
I don't know what I enjoy more, the lost threads before a new episode airs, the geekbox lost discussion or the actual new episode of lost.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
:lol :lol Great thread title!!
Another Tuesday, Another episode of LOST...

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Almost halfway through the season

damn :(

Yes, another great episode. I love Sawyer now. The last two were disappointing after Lighthouse and The Substitute.

Edit: Fuck you yacobod!

Double Edit: I'll just use Hurley until there's a good Sawyer screencap tonight.

neoism

solo got banned :( ?????????

damn, there's ending spoilers on the internet...? :( not sure if it's safe anywhere!

Duckroll puttin his foot down, which is much appreciated...:D

lol :(

I should stop playing so much XIII.

big ander

AWESOME thread title.

Should be an awesome episode to match. Gonna watch Confidence Man to prep myself.

ChoklitReign said:
Yes, another great episode. I love Sawyer now. The last two were disappointing after Lighthouse and The Substitute.
...joke post?
Sundown was great, and Dr. Linus was one of the best episodes of the show all time.

big ander said:
AWESOME thread title.

Should be an awesome episode to match. Gonna watch Confidence Man to prep myself.

...joke post?
Sundown was great, and Dr. Linus was one of the best episodes of the show all time.
I must have snoozed for 40 minutes because I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Also, y'all are lucky I don't put the guest star section in.

Mannnnn.
Does this mean we should avoid watching the opening credits?

I'm still kinda pissed at last week's spoiling Widmore.

rohlfinator said:
Does this mean we should avoid watching the opening credits?

I'm still kinda pissed at last week's spoiling Widmore.

I've just been putting my hand over the bottom of the screen.

:lol

To be honest though, I was still surprised by Widmore even though he had been listed in the press release last week. By the end of the episode, I'd completely forgotten.

ChoklitReign said:
I must have snoozed for 40 minutes because I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

basically

i dont know how people can call that one of the best lost episodes. only the last 10 minutes were cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom