• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

SalvaPot

So who is up for some Pictochat DeluXe on the Nintendo HDS by NX? Man who would have thought the HDS would feature tongue compatible touchscreen.

Sorian

Banned
So who is up for some Pictochat DeluXe on the Nintendo HDS by NX? Man who would have thought the HDS would feature tongue compatible touchscreen.

It was really obvious that would have to be the next step in the waifu simulated culture we've created.

SalvaPot

Also I remember you all for the HDS release last year, are we always the same guys buying Nintendo stuff?

Also, don´t believe on swamped, she told me she just wanted to hang out the last time I was in line for the Fat Pikachu amiibo exclusive to 7 Eleven and she punched me in the balss seven to eleven time to take my place and get the last one they had.

CzarTim

As news of console shortages quickly spreads across social media, you realize this group must figure out who gets an NX in the most Nintendo way possible: getting angry at everyone around you for something no one can control.

t1441126800z1.png

Day One Has Begun

Sorian

Banned
This message was pre-written because I like inflating my post count early getting in there right away to hunt no-fun-allowed scum:

In typical fashion, I'll be passing my vote around because it acts as my motivator to get people talking and my indicator that I find something suspicious. In lieu of any actual activity yet, I pray to RNGsus and, of fucking course, it drew a 4 so:

VOTE: Darryl

I'm sure he'll love that but hopefully he'll come out and say hi and maybe we can go from there.

As per my usual warning. THIS IS DAY 1. That means I don't want to see any role claims, hard or soft. If you are up on the chopping block and you are fun-aligned then by all means, do whatever you can to defend yourself and if you have to claim, hopefully someone can protect you tonight but that is a last resort and shouldn't just be assumed. You aren't actually on the chopping block until the end of the day, don't start cracking under pressure just because there is one vote on you. No-fun-allowed team, ignore all of this advice, please crack under one vote and role claim right away so that we can figure out who of you is best to lynch first.

I was actually worried that my computer wouldn't be ready for posting since I decided to install windows 10 last night but everything went swimmingly and I'm quite happy with the results.

Here's my argument against Darryl.

Have you seen this guy play mafia? Do you really want him in line with you waiting for a console you expect to get screwed out of?

I rest my case.

Ourobolus

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but Darryl's the one person I want in the line. He'll barrel through all of the wimps and I'll sneak inside during the melee.

cabot

Oh yeah, I forgot that even if I'm as close to as active as I am in Archer, I'll be nothing on you guys.

Perfect!

Ourobolus

Banned
Nah. I'm far too timid. I hide while you guys discuss are too busy arguing over whether Link could beat Shulk in a fight.

roytheone

Oh hey, this has already started, jay!

Alright, day 1, so what I have learned from my experience with Archer is that day 1...sucks. We are probably going to lynch a Fun aligned player :( Still, hopefully we don't become Archer 2.0 and immediately lynch a good PR! That would at least be an improvement on my end!

cabot

By reason, I obviously mean some RNG or grudge, just latching onto to a baby wagon is kerazy. What madness do you want to bring to this queue!

Burbeting

Banned
Hello everyone'. What's this with the sudden three votes for Darryl :D. I understand Launch and Sorian's votes but

Hey guys its instant majority lynch... a quick wagon could be... DANGEROUS?

VOTE: Darryl

So... you're criticising Wagoning, I presume, but then instantly jump into it by yourself? Ehhhhhh?

batsnacks

Any particular reason you voted for darryl, or did you just want to watch the world burn?
I was wondering what the people who already voted Darryl would do.

Hello everyone'. What's this with the sudden three votes for Darryl :D. I understand Launch and Sorian's votes but

So... you're criticising Wagoning, I presume, but then instantly jump into it by yourself? Ehhhhhh?
Nah I'm not criticizing wagoning I like living dangerously. I would argue that it wasn't even a proper wagon until I joined.

Sorian

Banned

Nah I'm not criticizing wagoning I like living dangerously. I would argue that it wasn't even a proper wagon until I joined.

I know we are probably not going to lynch scum today but living dangerously day 1 isn't my cup of tea.

roytheone

Well, I have to give you that: voting for Darryl is certainly living dangerously. I wonder how many post it will take before he calls you a useless fuck :)

Ourobolus

Banned
I don't have any reason to lynch or not lynch Darryl, but I'm not going to vote for him until he at least gets to post -something- :p

Darryl

Banned
Well you guys got me to talk. I was obviously hoping to lurk in the shadows otherwise and pass by unnoticed.

SalvaPot

Also I dare No-Fun-Allowed to try and destroy my fun, lets see how that goes for you you no items fox only final destination bastards.

batsnacks

I'm a gambler at heart which means I play the odds.

1. If he shows up and sees three votes on him, I expect one post to call us useless fucks.

Not useless. Check out these Sick Reads™ I have from our Darryl plays:

launchpadmcq - Excited to post with promises of activity. Aggressive and responding to things quickly.

sorian - Post written pre-game that "randomly" sheeps launchpadmcq. Says he will be quick to jump off Darryl wagon before Darryl even posts; creating outs for later.

cabbeh - Comments on aggression -- is passive.

burbeting - Claims to understand two effectively reasonless votes for Darryl but claims not to understand mine.

Top Bottom