• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Mafia] NX Launch Night |OT| Back of the Line!

SalvaPot

Man, this is such a short game, I am not sure if we have an investigative roles in our ranks, so my usual "No lynch Day 1" policy doesn´t hold up in shorter games.

Sorian

Banned
sorian - Post written pre-game that "randomly" sheeps launchpadmcq. Says he will be quick to jump off Darryl wagon before Darryl even posts; creating outs for later.

Maybe if Tim had actually told us when the game was starting exactly, I could have posted first like I always do but he had to make it a surprise apparently. I was too busy making sure FFXIV was working fine with my MS 10 install
protip: it works like a dream

roytheone

BTW, Sorian, how happy are you that you finally got in a game? Still sucks you got skipped over by Crab during the season 3 allocations though.

Burbeting

Banned
burbeting - Claims to understand two effectively reasonless votes for Darryl but claims not to understand mine.

Correct, I didn't understand your vote. The first two votes were both there to make Darryl post, since they both bery cast around the same time, but your vote was definitely posted with the information that Darryl had got two votes already, so I can't see a good reason for you to cast that vote.

Maybe if Tim had actually told us when the game was starting exactly, I could have posted first like I always do but he had to make it a surprise apparently. I was too busy making sure FFXIV was working fine with my MS 10 install

I was actually about to play some FFXIV. I haven't played in a long while.

Darryl

Banned
Be honest with me, sarcasm or truth?

Why would that be anything but sarcasm. You guys are all idiots anyways. At this point I haven't even said anything about another player and too many people piled on for me to engage individually

Sorian

Banned
Sorian, meet Darryl.
Darryl; Sorian.

When I think of Darryl:

tumblr_m7cfpfQHGB1rtyc7xo1_400.gif

cabot

I really like this sub-plot of Sorian's experience with Windows 10. Adding real character drama to the already strong developing character drama.

Sorian

Banned
BTW, Sorian, how happy are you that you finally got in a game? Still sucks you got skipped over by Crab during the season 3 allocations though.

Really happy to finally get into a game! I hope you all go easy on me, it's my first time.

Why would that be anything but sarcasm. You guys are all idiots anyways. At this point I haven't even said anything about another player and too many people piled on for me to engage individually

How about you engage me individually without calling me an idiot? Also, of course you will say it's sarcasm but I figured I'd ask, either possibility could be true.

roytheone

How about you engage me individually without calling me an idiot? Also, of course you will say it's sarcasm but I figured I'd ask, either possibility could be true.

Sorian, trust me, the fact that he only called you an idiot instead of something worse makes me think he is actually in a good mood today.

Oh crap, I added Sorian as a friend on FFXIV. Now he'll know when I'm strategically ghosting the thread and he'll tell you guys about it D:

Sorian

Banned
Oh crap, I added Sorian as a friend on FFXIV. Now he'll know when I'm strategically ghosting the thread and he'll tell you guys about it D:

Guys, Launch is online but he wasn't posted in like 152 seconds, I think he is scum.

----------

Since Darryl is in our little party now, might as well mosey along, he'll yell at me as time goes on anyway.

VOTE: TheGoddamn

Where you at, buddy?

Guys, Launch is online but he wasn't posted in like 152 seconds, I think he is scum.

----------

Since Darryl is in our little party now, might as well mosey along, he'll yell at me as time goes on anyway.

VOTE: TheGoddamn

Where you at, buddy?

Yes, change your vote even though he has shared absolutely nothing. Show you're an easy-going dude who's open to other opinions.

Scum alert.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hello friends. Let's lynch some scalpers.

song_siren.gif

Sorian

Banned
Yes, change your vote even though he has shared absolutely nothing. Show you're an easy-going dude who's open to other opinions.

Scum alert.

I don't need anyone to share, I need to see them react and actually post. Sharing time comes later, we'll be in line for awhile.

Sorian

Banned
His reaction didn't tell you anything other than he's going to fuck with you and the rest of us.

Which means he is playing the usual Darryl, I know how to talk to the usual Darryl so I didn't need to bother seeking out more at the moment. It's like a lover, gotta tease it all out slowly.

batsnacks

His reaction didn't tell you anything other than he's going to fuck with you and the rest of us.

I thought "too many people piled on for me to engage individually" was a curious thing to say. It's obviously not something a good townie should think but it would be weird if mafia just came out and said something like that so easily.

Ourobolus

Banned
I thought "too many people piled on for me to engage individually" was a curious thing to say. It's obviously not something a good townie should think but it would be weird if mafia just came out and said something like that so easily.
Yeah...you'll get used to that with Darryl. God luck!

Sorian

Banned

He still hasn't engaged me individually either like I asked. Something to note, curious curious.

Even if Darryl is a townie, he'll often do anti-town things. Get used to it. lol

Darryl

Banned

Yea and lynch this guy before he says anything is suddenly good townie behavior

Sorian

Banned
*whistles in boredom*

Ho hum ho hum. Ok, anyway, so I was hoping Ouro would bring thing up for me with his random Salva vote:

Vote: SalvaPot

but he didn't so I'll ask.

Man, this is such a short game, I am not sure if we have an investigative roles in our ranks, so my usual "No lynch Day 1" policy doesn´t hold up in shorter games.

I don't like this post. I'm always in antithesis to people who say that we should no lynch day 1. It's a waste of time and possible information for town. My question is more, do you really think that we don't have an investigative role? Because my only assumption is that a shorter game would give a weaker investigator so only partial information, alignment only probably.

Sorian

Banned
Of course I go to craft a post because no one else is posting and these two characters jump in during the time I'm writing.

cabot

I have a good feeling that there is an investigator.

Call it woman's intuition.

Then mock it because it's one hell of a sausage fest.

Top Bottom