• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson confirms Deal of the Week on XBLM starting Feb 23rd.

Meier

Is Knothole Island worth buying? I bought the most recent one and honestly just wasn't feeling it very much and only got halfway through it...

Meier said:
Is Knothole Island worth buying? I bought the most recent one and honestly just wasn't feeling it very much and only got halfway through it...
I've heard from a couple people that Knothole Island isn't very good.

TheFallen

BobFromPikeCreek said:
I've heard from a couple people that Knothole Island isn't very good.
I thought it was excellent. Lots of new items, several dungeons, a customizable island, etc. Definitely pick it up.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Strider2K99 said:
Oh, thanks. Major Nelson says 560 points for some reason.

Microsoft had it priced at 560, but it was an error. 400pts is the correct price for this deal of the week.

Mrbob

N+ is amazing.

Buy it people!

I'm playing it right now, so good. I need some others to play online with!

Two arcade titles reduced for two weeks in a row now..... are MS starting to get it?

Next week: Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom Accesory Pack - 30% off! :p

monkeyhat

dogbite.jpg

bigGIRLSblouse said:
Ok I will bite at that price!

Chorazin

I was planning on getting Ikaruga in October when I get my HRAP EX-SE, but looks like I'm gonna be biting early! Great deal!

Gowans

sionyboy said:
This week's offer:

Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Jedi Temple Mission Pack = 50% off - 400pts

Worst deal of the week in ages! If they insist on doing it on poorly selling DLC they should do more than one.

Yeah, was hoping that the recent N+ and Ikaruga had signalled an upturn in the quality of the DotW offers.

I ewouldn't be surprised if during th Summer of Arcade promotion we get no arcade titles on offer, just incase it happens to overshadow the proper release of that week. 6 weeks of DLC incoming!

prove me wrong Microsoft, prove me wrong!

DirtRiver

My god.

They were in such a good pace and now this shit... There must be some people over at Microsoft that are really embarassed

tim1138

This weeks deal makes sense if you consider that its all but confirmed that LucasArts is announcing another batch of DLC for TFU at Comic Con this week.

I wish they would stick to the discount arcade games... does wonders for their sales and has to be MUCH more popular than add ons such as the star wars pack.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
The guy who does Steam's deal of the week and the guy who does Xbox's deal of the week should totally fight.

soultron

Banned
McBacon said:
The guy who does Steam's deal of the week and the guy who does Xbox's deal of the week should totally fight.
The guy who does Steam's deal of the week would win because his "deals" are actually deals.

NewBrof

Icaruga for 400 pts. was a good deal... DLC from regular games should be at least 60% off to call an overpriced product a deal ....

cheerio,
brof

billy.sea

Banned
Microsoft should really at least do one arcade game and one DLC for sale every week. They have a huge library it's ridiculous they have to use DLC to take up spot for Deal of the Week.

Rhindle

billy.sea said:
Microsoft should really at least do one arcade game and one DLC for sale every week. They have a huge library it's ridiculous they have to use DLC to take up spot for Deal of the Week.
Yeah, really. I'm sure that there are scores of catalog titles that sell about 10 copies a month at this point, that could only gain from being highlighted.

Top Bottom