• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Seeking Woman Season 2 |OT| Wednesdays on FXX (renewed for S3!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy.... You don't just let another dude bang your girl bruh lol.

That was brutal for Josh' self-esteem hah

Fuuuuuck, I'm dead. Not Joshero-sexual has got to sting, ouch ;_;

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yeah, the Feather ep hit very close to home unfortunately...

This season is looking good so far. Still waiting for the War Room scene to be topped though. Man, that shit was fucking genius.

Episode 2 was much stronger, though the POW block was in Mario Bros, not SMB. I hope that tidbit doesn't kill any lurkers (I know the people who post are strong enough to take it!).

Dereck

though the POW block was in Mario Bros, not SMB.
zgIs0a5.gif

Got a chance to catch up on the first two episodes and man, this show is at another level in my opinion. Probably my favorite show on TV right now outside of Game of Thrones. The writing and cast are just phenomenal.

Seems like I'm in the minority though in that I enjoyed the first episode a little bit more than the second. Still though, they were both great. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

Klocker

binged all of season one and watched first two EPs of season 2... lol ...I'm older and not the intended audience but this show is funny as hell at times... love the surrealism and the unique, over the top yet true to life, take on it. It's also sadly real at times.

Brilliant.

Ok, I won't be making the same mistake I did on the IASIP thread.

The really long game. Damn, Josh be a man!

Balding..... Almost every guy goes through this part ;_;

Was that a Game Informer with Dark Souls III on the cover?

I know plenty of people in Josh's position. They could really do better.

That threesome though, ewwwww!

Buddha's blessing, plenty of guys are like this now. No fucks given about asking any girl out.

What happens next is what happened just now lol. "Wait, you will go out with me?! Uh.... Let's uh.... Let me give you my number and we can see what happens afterwards alright?"

No game, no shame lmao

Good stuff tonight. Not all of it worked, but there were a few hilarious moments and I can't fault their commitment.

Next week looks Liz focused, which should be fun.

KodaRuss

From what I have seen of the show (which is less than a full episode) it looks hilarious. I dont have hulu so not sure how I will catch up on season 1. Might record season 2 for the future.

barik

Maybe my favorite episode they've done yet. The whole "not giving a shit" thing transitioning into a detective parody was amazing.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I thought the TED talk was lame, but the car stuff was ridiculous.

He put it in the gashole.

Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom