• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like Samoa Joe accepted WWE's offer

to be fair, I'd pay good money to see anyone in WWE try to shoot on Bork in a match.

Roman gets top billing because it's the wrasslemania main event.
If it was anyone from the past Legend Killer Orton, Prime Big Show and Poppa Pump would easily shoot at Bork. I know there's ton out there

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look Sunflower, you're pretty much the boss here. Can you decree that people cannot claim the right to making a specific OT for a specific month? That would eliminate problems like the one we had last night. It's really not that big of a deal. It's just a post on the Internet. It doesn't define you as a human being, and your sense of worth should't be wrapped up in professional wrestling. The world is a beautiful place and there's so much in it to see.

I missed this earlier but I completely agree. I urge the rest of this community to move away from "claiming" OTs far in advance, but instead, being urged by members of the community to be the guy or gal to be the one. We're not MCU-gaf "claiming" Ot2 for Captain America 3.

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but I do think thread claiming (at least really far in advance, I think one week away from needing a new one's fine) is ridiculous. I also frequent the NFL OT, and I think OP authors are booked for the next two or three months already. Never quite understood why that's a thing.

I missed this earlier but I completely agree. I urge the rest of this community to move away from "claiming" OTs far in advance, but instead, being urged by members of the community to be the guy or gal to be the one. We're not MCU-gaf "claiming" Ot2 for Captain America 3.

It's a GAF thing. OT's are booked sometimes months/years in advance. Don't blame me, I don't run this place. I can't even remember the last time I checked the 'OT making' thread.

Woo! Samosas all round! I like Joe so I'm keen to see what they do with him aside from a Rumble entry next year. Maybe he can feud with Bryan lol.

Have we really reached the point where we're hoping a guy legitimately gets his face beat in
We have a fair amount of posters in the MMA thread too don't we? Shared interests!

Thorakai

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but I do think thread claiming (at least really far in advance, I think one week away from needing a new one's fine) is ridiculous. I also frequent the NFL OT, and I think OP authors are booked for the next two or three months already. Never quite understood why that's a thing.

To get those fancy photoshop banners made in advance I guess.

Darren Burridge?

The actual team called The Chavs have done surprisingly well for themselves, Mark Haskins is great and got a tiny TNA run, and Joel Redman had his NXT run and is not bad.

Yes, Dean Burridge! I really enjoyed his 'character', I wonder what he's up to these days. I never saw The Chavs but you've reminded me of the football hooligan tag team that appeared for a while on the US Indy Scene. No idea who they were, but they were funny as hell too.

Alo0oy

Banned
Brock stay around for one more match plz

If Brock stays for one more match, I don't want it to be against anyone but Orton. It's the only dream match we had in our grasp that WWE refused to do because they wanted Cena vs Lesnar #5537353. The other being Bryan vs Lesnar of course but that flushed down the drain for a guy that only had two good singles matches in his entire career, & he was carried in both of them, & it was against the two guys I mentioned earlier.

So Uhaa Nation basically just confirmed the WWE rumors. He had an amazing match with BxB Hulk and after the loss he got on the mic and said it was his last Dragon Gate match. They made a big deal out of it and a bunch of the roster came out to speak about him and show respect. Every member of the roster is individually telling him goodbye and breaking into tears.

So it's clear that even from the jaded perspective of wrestling fans, known for its preoccupation with identifying works from shoots, if information is linked it is taken at face value as well sourced without clicking on the link to verify what is being linked to.

Marvel

could never
8owU6Pb.jpg
AMydA5G.gif

Great exchange.

So it's clear that even from the jaded perspective of wrestling fans, known for its preoccupation with identifying works from shoots, if information is linked it is taken at face value as well sourced without clicking on the link to verify what is being linked to.

Why would THE Vince McMahon lie to us real_slime?

I think that Ishikawa vs Okabayashi was a better old school slugout than Ishii vs Honma.

It was much more of an old-school match - as much as guys like Goto, Shibata, Honma & Ishii have been wrestling a style that's rooted in New Japan's strongstyle past, it's still modern New Japan and the pace of the match reflected that. Ishikawa vs Okabayashi had a lot more time to breath, it didn't feel as intense, but it definitely was a better slugfest and didn't make me cringe like Ishii's stiff-ass headbutts do.

I'm always happy when pro wrestlers realize what a shitty business they're in and leave pro wrestling for something else.

Pity that 'something else' is just as scummy, if not more so.

Look Sunflower, you're pretty much the boss here. Can you decree that people cannot claim the right to making a specific OT for a specific month? That would eliminate problems like the one we had last night. It's really not that big of a deal. It's just a post on the Internet. It doesn't define you as a human being, and your sense of worth should't be wrapped up in professional wrestling. The world is a beautiful place and there's so much in it to see.

I'd prefer to see people volunteer to do an OP and then put the work in, rather than someone jump the gun with a hi-larious joke post that gets him juniored.

Alo0oy

Banned
I hope Brock walks out & goes to UFC just so the WWE would have to scramble a last minute match for their golden boy Reigns.

Bryan, Rollins, & Orton are gonna job to him in a handicap match

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I'm enjoying the New Japan matches AXS tv has been showing. The commentary is very good and WWE should be taking some notes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lesnar is going to leave with the title.

He's done it before. Roman's gonna have to go get Ambrose to go to IGF to get it back so he can win it from Ambrose.

Hasney

Lesnar is going to leave with the title.

He's done it before. Roman's gonna have to go get Ambrose to go to IGF to get it back so he can win it from Ambrose.

Sure. He can go away for 5 years instead of the several months away.

Real talk though, Brock is likely to get more cheers than boos at WM so it won't be like a heel closing the show and he's booked for the Raw after, so Seth could always be the conqueror...

Top Bottom