• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Tell me the truth guyz. IF Mark henry looked exactly like he looked now, except he was white instead of black. Would you think he is as scary? I won't judge you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me the truth guyz. IF Mark henry looked exactly like he looked now, except he was white instead of black. Would you think he is as scary? I won't judge you.

No, nobody's afraid of Butterbean even though he's strong.

Kaladin

This is the shot the Extreme Rules post show ended on....

W7iwooK.jpg

WTF is up with Titus O'Neil?

Ithil

So as mercenaries, are they being backed or funded by a greater power? Could Eric Bischoff be behind this?

They haven't been receiving any direction by others since January, Heyman was paying them to help Punk retain his title. Since then they've been doing their own thing.

Alucard

Banned
So, for those of you who watched the PPV tonight...what did you think overall? Give us a breakdown, match thoughts, and a score for the PPV!

Brinbe

Hell yes! Plenty of White, Samoan, and probably guys of other backgrounds that were just as scary with a similar gimmick.
So, for those of you who watched the PPV tonight...what did you think overall? Give us a breakdown, match thoughts, and a score for the PPV!
Shield Good
Everything else Bad

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wow you fucking racist. I mean I won't judge you I won't judge you.

:p

I knew titus oneil was CG.

nah for real can you imagine a white mark henry doing the same shit? if anything its more terrifying. Built like that? And I'm not talkin some of the World's Strongest Man dudes like Magnus Magnusson or who knows what, just some serious hoss level shit.

Mark Henry has a level of cuddlyness thanks to his previous gimmicks that is hard to overcome but he has.

dream

Okay, so if the Shield stand for Hard Justice, what is the end goal here? What injustice are they trying to rail against?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Whenever I look at Wade, I can't help but get pissed off at Big Show. Wade had so much momentum that was killed by that idiot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I look at Wade, I can't help but get pissed off at Big Show. Wade had so much momentum that was killed by that idiot.

Be fair - if it wasn't that, it would have been something else. There is no justice.

nah for real can you imagine a white mark henry doing the same shit? if anything its more terrifying. Built like that? And I'm not talkin some of the World's Strongest Man dudes like Magnus Magnusson or who knows what, just some serious hoss level shit.

Mark Henry has a level of cuddlyness thanks to his previous gimmicks that is hard to overcome but he has.
but if he wasn't black he wouldn't be able to say things like THAT'S WHAT I DOOOOO without sounding super corny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
but if he wasn't black he wouldn't be able to say things like THAT'S WHAT I DOOOOO without sounding super corny.

Nah white people totally can do it too. It's all about the action behind it. I mean seriously think about it like this

If Gary Busey was jacked, came to the ring, and slapped the shit out of Sheamus and yelled "NEXT TIME I'LL SLAP YOUR PARENTS" would you believe it? I sure as shit would. Busey would have me RUNNING AWAY. Because he WOULD do that shit.

Sothpaw

Just got back from watching the ppv at a bar in SF. What a piece of shit. I can't wait for Ambrose to be at the top of the card.

Shield is the only interesting thing in WWE now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Say it to my Sarcophagus

Someone gonna get they swabti split

Cheops time is up, Khufu's time is now

Top Bottom