• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid's LittleBigPlanet screens

Teknoman said:
A really skilled person could probably even make Little Big Panzer Dragoon using the gun. Totally on rails dragon of course.

Oh and Dead Cell + Wedding int music = two great normal boss battle themes.
Seriously, I am going to attempt this immediately after playing through the new story levels. THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA.

In fact, I am currently working on the on rails dragon as I type, lol.

HUELEN10

This pic been posted yet?

2vlqmw6.jpg

Cannot wait.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Wii Will Rock U said:
WTF? Kaako, you have LBP? DUDE, we need to play sometime!
As soon as I get my copy back from a friend...cheap ass wanted to try it before he bought the damn game...he's been "trying" it now for a week now :lol
Add me on PSN bro.

Edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, the pics are so awesome. I want a real size poster of em lol.

Ploid 3.0

Man those posters are very nice. I want them and I not the posters on my wall kinda dude. I'd frame them and make it look nice.

YYZ said:
Just read about the new danger element (plasma something), that's huge in my books.

Yea those green blobs spat out by that new gadget. Seen in that poster on this page at the bottom.

Kaako said:
As soon as I get my copy back from a friend...cheap ass wanted to try it before he bought the damn game...he's been "trying" it now for a week now :lol
Add me on PSN bro.
Will do.

And OMG those posters are the shit.

Teknoman

YYZ said:
Just read about the new danger element (plasma something), that's huge in my books.

Yeah, you can basically make shoot em up or high action 2d game style bullet hell blasts with them. They showed that off with one of the MGS pack's boss fights.

I know its just a video trailer but at 1:49 - 1:50 in the trailer Solid Sack appears to DUCK and avoid getting shot and killed.

Is this just the trailer or is there a hide mechanic?

EDIT: Or did he just switch planes?

mm04

This looks super cool. Now would it be wrong of me to play this first before my copy of MGS4? I just have not had the time to commit to sitting down and playing MGS4. I really enjoy stealth gameplay, so I'll probably fire it up once my schedule calms down. This DLC looks fantastic, though.

Ploid 3.0

Man they're going all out with these posters. Makes you think they have a mind to advertise it. Now if we see commercials in primetime....

UntoldDreams said:
I know its just a video trailer but at 1:49 - 1:50 in the trailer Solid Sack appears to DUCK and avoid getting shot and killed.

Is this just the trailer or is there a hide mechanic?

EDIT: Or did he just switch planes?

It happens in the game, I guess the projectile is a like a solid item. Sackboy ducks when he have to go low.

mm04 said:
This looks super cool. Now would it be wrong of me to play this first before my copy of MGS4? I just have not had the time to commit to sitting down and playing MGS4. I really enjoy stealth gameplay, so I'll probably fire it up once my schedule calms down. This DLC looks fantastic, though.

You really should play MGS4 though so you can enjoy all the humor references in LBP.
Its an experience which you won't forget.

I had the same problem for a long time because I wanted to play MGS4 but didn't want to commit a big enough block of time.

Do it!

.GqueB.

Banned
I was hesitant to make a level before because it was all so overwhelming. But I told myself I would start a level this weekend... then they announce this.

My head is gonna explode.

Ploid 3.0

jiggle said:
:lol this is so cute
the most fun i had in this game was slapping friends around in pod and making faces
MM really should add more fighting mechanics into this game

The Street Fighter pack was a missed opportunity after seeing this.

Teknoman

.GqueB. said:
I was hesitant to make a level before because it was all so overwhelming. But I told myself I would start a level this weekend... then they announce this.

My head is gonna explode.

Yes. Yes it will.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is the kind of DLC I was hoping for with LBP. It both represents a Sony franchise well and it adds a lot of stuff to the created levels that opens up a lot of new ideas and possibilities. Will buy day 1.

alba

Little is the new Big
Ploid 3.0 said:
The Street Fighter pack was a missed opportunity after seeing this.

indeed, remake SF stages, add more fighting mechanics and done (I WANT TO SHORYUKEN WITH MAH SACKBOY :D)

:lol

Dante

:lol Great GIF's. I hope more devs do some LBP content like this. Pretty much an instant purchase for me if they do.

Ploid 3.0

The Final Fantasy pack will come to the rescue to implement a updated sticker management system. Since by then we'll have stickers pouring out of our nose. Stickers will be represented as exp or skill points. And our levels will determine the amount of stickers, costumes, and items/gadgets we have.

Or sword fighting!

Top Bottom