• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat XL Getting New (Final?) Balance Patch On October 4th

Nzyme32

Odd - my MKX is now called MKXL, but it doesn't have the MKXL Kombat Packs (which I don't think they were intending to give away)

KingBroly

Banned
That is a MIGHTY patch

Can someone tell me what all comes with MKXL on Steam? I would hope it contains every piece of DLC

Odd - my MKX is now called MKXL, but it doesn't have the MKXL Kombat Packs (which I don't think they were intending to give away)

Yes, the patch updates everyone to MKXL whether or not you buy the new characters. Everyone gets the balance changes, new stage, and other new content.

vg260

Can you delete any videos or unneeded audio files in other languages after installation to cut down the size?

If I have regular MKX and no DLC, do I just purchase the below to get the most complete version?

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1654/
Correct. I think the stuff you miss out on is a couple of costumes that funded pot bonuses or something. The XL pack will get you all of the "important" stuff (9 characters, 25 skins, additional fatalities, etc.). Also, the game now auto unlocks all of the mobile unlocks you don't yet have. So plenty of bonus costumes, koins, profile card things, etc.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
What in the fucking fuck!? Steam?!

VAnGl1i.png

JHWdD9H.png

Lomax

Looking forward to finally buying MKXL
when it hits 75% off
. Glad the full version got a pc release even if it was late.

WhiteWolf

Can a PS4 Hori controller work on the STEAM version? I am excited about this patch want to get back in it, but would prefer to play on PC net code.

Buburibon

My game is still called "Mortal Kombat X". I've even restarted Steam. Odd.

The in-game title, and loading screens have been updated with Mortal Kombat XL. I don't expect the name of the game in my Steam library to change, but it'd be neat if it did.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So apparently everyone on PC went and bought this on a console and kept playing, cause there are no noobs on PC at all.

Unai

The in-game title, and loading screens have been updated with Mortal Kombat XL. I don't expect the name of the game in my Steam library to change, but it'd be neat if it did.

Oh, that makes sense. Somehow I thought the name of the game in the Steam library would change.

Soltype

So this is exactly like the console XL?I'll get all the characters even goro, and all the dlc costumes?It's hard to get the full info on steam.

ZeroCDR

I'm having a real blast, the netcode is so good! So happy they came through with this, wish they would have just told us it was in the works ages ago rather than building up all the ill-will acting like it wasn't on the table.

So this is exactly like the console XL?I'll get all the characters even goro, and all the dlc costumes?It's hard to get the full info on steam.

If you buy Kombat Pack 2 or the XL Pack bundle, looks like it yes. The XL Pack bundle as noted in posts above works out cheaper if you already have Kombat Pack 1 or the Premium Edition.

Top Bottom