• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden |OT| The Filler Chronicles (Anime Only! No manga spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

methane47

Error2k4 said:
eh... what?

she helped Chiyo kill Sasori and without her I doubt shiyo or however she is called would've defeated Sasori, if that's useless then damn

How the hell did she help? She did nothing but allow her body to be controlled by the chakra wire from Shiyo.... any one could have been a substitute..

I definitely think they should give medical ninja a bigger role (which is what they seem to be doing with Ino and er thang... Make the med. ninja into Kabuto clones and I'll be happy.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Hero said:
It was quite amusing to see Kakashi do the Omote Renge on three of Naruto's shadow clones.
Heh, a lot of Naruto 'purists' are kind of bummed about that one, since apparently only Guy/Lee can do that move. I liked it though, gave me a smile.

In regards to the manga
I don't see it as that much of a strech for Sasuke to turn against Oro. It's not like he's ever liked him at all (doesn't wear a sound headband, doesn't hold him in reverence like Kabuto) and they both were simply using eachother. Though I'm sure that since oro's so smart, he would have anticipated this so I doubt he's suprised. However I too am curious what Sasuke's true thinking is behind the sudden change, as well as his tactics of using the cursed seal's power on its maker

Sai

Kintaro said:
Somehow, I truly doubt Sasuke has learned everything there is to learn from Orochimaru.
That's one way to interpret that line. Another is that Sasuke has learned all he feels he needs to know from Orochimaru. Even with Sasuke's Sharingan taken into account, it's unlikely that he has aquired Orochimaru's jutsu repertoire in it's entirety.

That's just Sasuke being an over confident moron as usual
As usual? It certainly wasn't confidence in his own strength that lead Sasuke to this point in the first place.

(aka, Orochimaru isn't so stupid to train Sasuke up to his level completely)
With the Cursed Seal, and the impression we were given of Sasuke in Chapter 309, Orochimaru would have good reason to do just that. Make Sasuke as strong a container as possible from the offset, knowing that he has the Cursed Seal as insurance.

One doesn't simply leave someone like that, and "cut all ties."
You're right. Perhaps that expression wasn't appropiate. I simply meant that it was possible for Sasuke to get away from Orochimaru when this is done and over with. Sasuke won't be cutting his ties with Orochimaru completely until Orochimaru is dead, and he is rid of that Cursed Seal.

Sasuke certainly isn't close to Itachi's level yet to be able to pull that off.
Isn't he? If Naruto is at least on Kakashi's level at this point, Sasuke should likely be a fair bit stronger than Konoha's elite Jounin himself, putting him at a level where he could at least push Itachi. The gap between them isn't absurdly huge anymore, Sasuke should be closing it soon.

[EDIT] -
There's also the fact that Sasuke is attacking a weakened Orochimaru right now. Even if you don't agree with me concerning Sasuke's strength, taking Orochimaru's current condition into account, pulling this off could still be possible.

It's turning out like I said it would before Part 2 began. That Sasuke would start off pretty damn strong in comparision to his peers, and lacking any huge developments in strength for the rest of the story besides the one that would come through the bond he has with his friends, and his likely aquisition of Mangekyou Sharingan(which, in the end, could both happen in one go).

Besides, if Kakashi's seal was that important, Orochimaru would have stopped him when he was right there watching him perform it.
Do you recall why Orochimaru said that Kakashi's Seal didn't matter? Because Sasuke would eventually come to him, that because of the situation Sasuke was in, and because of the nature he had that was born from it, he would eventually come to rely on Orochimaru's power.

Sasuke's predicament isn't quite the same, and Kakashi's Seal works as long as Sasuke has the will to resist it's effects. I don't think it's all that random that Kishimoto was reminded of it so suddenly.

methane47 said:
How the hell did she help? She did nothing but allow her body to be controlled by the chakra wire from Shiyo.... any one could have been a substitute..
It was Sakura's strength that allowed them to destroy Sasori's Puppet Armor, Hiruko. And to fight against the Sandaime Kazekage Puppet's Iron Sand... For a time. Sakura was actually becoming quite familiar with Sasori's attack patterns with the Iron Sand, and fighting against it without Chiyo's assistance.

It was also her exceptional intelligence, and skill with medicines and Medical Ninjutsu that allowed both her and Chiyo to survive against Sasori's poison.

While Sasori did basically give up in the end, neither of them could have lasted as long as they did by fighting alone. Sakura proved her worth a number of times in that battle, she's become an exceptional Kunouchi.

Ark-AMN said:
Heh, a lot of Naruto 'purists' are kind of bummed about that one, since apparently only Guy/Lee can do that move.
Eh... It's already been established that Kakashi spars with Gai quite a bit, and is familiar with his Taijutsu; and it seemed as though he used the Initial Gate in his mountain climbing training before the Chuunin Exam Main Matches. In addition, Sasuke, who was many times inferior to Kakashi also managed to copy and reproduce part of the Omote Renge. Kakashi using the technique isn't all that outrageous, I don't see many familiar with the manga complainin' about that piece of filler too much.

... They shouldn't, anyways.

methane47

Sai said:
Eh... It's already been established that Kakashi spars with Gai quite a bit, and is familiar with his Taijutsu; and it seemed as though he used the Initial Gate in his mountain climbing training before the Chuunin Exam Main Matches. In addition, Sasuke, who was many times inferior to Kakashi also managed to copy and reproduce part of the Omote Renge. Kakashi using the technique isn't all that outrageous, I don't see many familiar with the manga complainin' about that piece of filler too much.

... They shouldn't, anyways.

I agree.. The whole deal wiht kakshi is that he is the number 1 copy ninja... think that explains it all...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Sai said:
As usual? It certainly wasn't confidence in his own strength that lead Sasuke to this point in the first place.

It wasn't weakness either. It was a promise of more power, quicker. All it was.

With the Cursed Seal, and the impression we were given of Sasuke in Chapter 309, Orochimaru would have good reason to do just that. Make Sasuke as strong a container as possible from the offset, knowing that he has the Cursed Seal as insurance.

Again, Orochimaru isn't stupid. He can make Sasuke's body powerful, but still not teach him everything. Did he teach the last guy he took over all his techniques? No. He didn't need to. He still turned out stupidly powerful. He's using Sasuke and making him as powerful as he needs to be, without giving away his aces in the hole, so he can maximize the body's potential. He will not be stupid and completely show his hand to Sasuke. This would destroy Orochimaru's character, one of the few bright spots in the manga.

Isn't he? If Naruto is at least on Kakashi's level at this point, Sasuke should likely be a fair bit stronger than Konoha's elite Jounin himself, putting him at a level where he could at least push Itachi. The gap between them isn't absurdly huge anymore, Sasuke should be closing it soon.

I don't believe this. No one has "pushed" Itachi in the entire series. He has never truly, seriously fought. He has run when he needed to, but again, we have never seen Itachi's true power. Power enough that Orochimaru cannot beat him. He has shown glimpses (Amatetsuru), in which has surprised even Juraiya. I doubt Sasuke is still even close to Itachi. Why is Naruto being close to Kakashi meaning Sasuke is close to Itachi? The two don't match up. Kakashi, in the grand scheme of things, is pretty weak. He's the Piccolo of Naruto. Able to do alot, but pretty weak overall in comparison.

It was Sakura's strength that allowed them to destroy Sasori's Puppet Armor, Hiruko. And to fight against the Sandaime Kazekage Puppet's Iron Sand... For a time. Sakura was actually becoming quite familiar with Sasori's attack patterns with the Iron Sand, and fighting against it without Chiyo's assistance.

It was also her exceptional intelligence, and skill with medicines and Medical Ninjutsu that allowed both her and Chiyo to survive against Sasori's poison.

While Sasori did basically give up in the end, neither of them could have lasted as long as they did by fighting alone. Sakura proved her worth a number of times in that battle, she's become an exceptional Kunouchi.

I don't like discussing the most painfully shitty fight in the entire series at length, but Sakura is right back where she was before the timeskip. In the background. She had her moment, she's a nice clone of the 5th, but since that fight, she's been nowhere in sight that means anything. She'll be healing for the rest of the series as her character just isn't going to keep up with the others. If she has a much, much better fight later on, I'll be cheering for her, cuz that Sasori fight was complete, and total shit.

Woo-Fu

Banned
methane47 said:
I agree.. The whole deal wiht kakshi is that he is the number 1 copy ninja... think that explains it all...

Exactly. They call him copy ninja Kakashi and he has the Sharingan. If he has seen somebody do something, it isn't that hard to imagine him practicing on his own in between his reading sessions. :p

Anyways, I'm happy Naruto is back.
Gaara vs. Deidara
next episode, that should be interesting.

Hero said:
As far as the anime is concerned, I'm really happy with what they've done so far. They're taking a decent pace, adding a bit of flashback and some 'filler' content to stretch out the manga per anime episode count, which is fine by me. The animation quality seems to be decent to oustanding depending on the scene. It was quite amusing to see Kakashi do the Omote Renge on three of Naruto's shadow clones.

This is something I just don't get. I know Kakashi is the famous copy ninja, but taijutsu is not chakra based. There is nothing for sharingan to copy. I mean I guess he could have trained the technique with Gai, but I just don't see Kakashi as being the physical training type like Gai and Rock Lee.

Seeing how this is a Hurricane Chronicles thread, why oh why are you people putting in spoilers from the manga? Spoilers should be reserved only for the most recent episode of Naruto and if you want to discuss the manga you can do so in the manga thread, which is there for a reason.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Steriletom said:
Seeing how this is a Hurricane Chronicles thread, why oh why are you people putting in spoilers from the manga? Spoilers should be reserved only for the most recent episode of Naruto and if you want to discuss the manga you can do so in the manga thread, which is there for a reason.
So glad I read this reply before anything else...

Saved me some frustration for sure.

Ehhh, This episode was a little too slow for me....

I need some more action. And I want to see if Naruto learned anything new from his training...

Steriletom said:
The old Official Naruto Topic was locked for this thread. Where is the Naruto Manga thread? Didnt find one under search. only thing that kinda rverberated was the locked Official Naruto thread.

Now you should have said that all manga spoilers should be marked with a Manga warning. That woulda made sense to me.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
BigGreenMat said:
This is something I just don't get. I know Kakashi is the famous copy ninja, but taijutsu is not chakra based. There is nothing for sharingan to copy. I mean I guess he could have trained the technique with Gai, but I just don't see Kakashi as being the physical training type like Gai and Rock Lee.

sharingan copies movements too (like how Sasuke used it to cheat in the 1st exam), I don't think they ever explained it as being chakra specific. Sasuke more or less copied Lee's move as well.

Hero

I don't see why people are upset that Kakashi did Omote Renge. It was said in the series that to do that move it requires one to open up the first gate. I would expect most upper class shinobi to be able to at least open up the first gate, since all it really does is remove the limiters on the user's body. It was even shown when Kakashi was rock-climbing that he used the first gate.

And no offense, but anyone saying the sharingan can't copy taijutsu needs to rewatch the series. The entire basis of Sasuke's Shi Shi Rendan was on copying Rock Lee's movements from their ltitle spar, and later on in the Chuunin Exams Kakashi prepared him for Gaara by having him practice using Rock Lee's taijutsu and speed.

Lastly, although this is probably going to be dismissed by many, in the Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen games, Sharingan Kakashi can use his counter move to copy Omote Renge. He's been able to do that since the second installment of the game. The game is actually very close to the source material, as they rarely make up moves for characters or give them things that they shouldn't have.

May16

Meh.
Episode 3 was okay, but it was really just a "wow, look how much better Naruto and Sakura have gotten!" episode with about 3 minutes of actual plot progression thrown in. I'm still okay with this type of episode though, since the series is new--as long as they're not like this in back-to-back weeks.

The ending was setting up for an excellent *actual* fight next week though. I loved that, Gaara standing there being all like "Hey yo. I'm the kazemother****inkage." Can't wait for the next one--this episode was passable, but not quite as satisfying as I expected.

wave dial

Completely unable to understand satire
May16 said:
Meh.
Episode 3 was okay, but it was really just a "wow, look how much better Naruto and Sakura have gotten!" episode with about 3 minutes of actual plot progression thrown in. I'm still okay with this type of episode though, since the series is new--as long as they're not like this in back-to-back weeks.

The ending was setting up for an excellent *actual* fight next week though. I loved that, Gaara standing there being all like "Hey yo. I'm the kazemother****inkage." Can't wait for the next one--this episode was passable, but not quite as satisfying as I expected.
gaara got owned pretty fast in the manga with the exploding sand in his jar

The Abominable Snowman said:
The old Official Naruto Topic was locked for this thread. Where is the Naruto Manga thread? Didnt find one under search. only thing that kinda rverberated was the locked Official Naruto thread.

Now you should have said that all manga spoilers should be marked with a Manga warning. That woulda made sense to me.

That works too. So long as I can tell which spoilers are for the most recent animated cartoon and which are for the manga, it's all good.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that's how it was done in the old thread (specifying manga spoilers)... but then people got understandably lax since no one was watching the anime week to week.

Sai

Ah, I'll try my best to get back into the habit of marking the manga spoilers. I apologize if I've spoiled any of you beforehand.

More Chapter 343 discussion:

Kintaro said:
It wasn't weakness either. It was a promise of more power, quicker. All it was.
Even still, "confidence" is something that never stuck with him throughout Part 1. You spoke of it as if it were some persistent character flaw.

Again, Orochimaru isn't stupid. He can make Sasuke's body powerful, but still not teach him everything.
And again, it doesn't have to mean Sasuke has learned everything Orochimaru has, but everything he feels he needs for now. If Orochimaru does indeed have some kind of leash on Sasuke through the Cursed Seal, I wouldn't consider it a stupid move to make him strong enough to put a dent in Orochimaru's armor. And with this recent turn of events, it's even possible that Sasuke hasn't shown Orochimaru all that he's capable of, and has been doing his own thing in secret.

Orochimaru sure wasn't aware that Sasuke could use this level of spatial recomposition, at least.

With that said, I don't think Sasuke is strong enough to defeat Orochimaru under normal circumstances either. But we have Orochimaru's weakened state to consider now--Sasuke may be strong enough to defeat Orochimaru while he's vulnerable, and this is probably why Sasuke has chosen to attack him at this time.

I don't believe this. No one has "pushed" Itachi in the entire series.
When I say "push", I'm talking about forcing the guy to actually fight, a few surprises here and there. At the very least, Sasuke is not at a level where he can be easily pushed around by Itachi in a straight-up bout. I believe this is true because I don't believe Kakashi(whom Sasuke should at least be compareable to at this point) can be easily pushed around by Itachi either--eventually defeated, yes. But it would be far from an easy task.

Kakashi, in the grand scheme of things, is pretty weak. He's the Piccolo of Naruto. Able to do alot, but pretty weak overall in comparison.
Compared to whom, though? The only folk we know of that can completely wreck the guy are those on the level of Hokage--and even they can't take the guy as he is with minimal effort. The way I have these "tiers" within Naruto figured out, the gap between Kakashi and these folk isn't quite that vast; none of it is quite as simple as a rating of the amount of one's spiritual energy or whatever. He can't beat 'em, but he can keep them on their toes--make it so they can't afford to slip up, if you know what I mean.

Do you think that's a reasonable evaluation? Or do you think I'm giving Kakashi(and in turn, Sasuke) too much credit?

I don't like discussing the most painfully shitty fight in the entire series at length, but Sakura is right back where she was before the timeskip. In the background.
Difference between now and then is that she couldn't do anything regardless. At least now she can do more than just be a cheerleader... If Kishimoto ever gives her the chance to.

Heh.

She'll be healing for the rest of the series as her character just isn't going to keep up with the others.
Not likely. Second chapter of Part 2, Kakashi claims that she has the potential to surpass Tsunade once her talent for Genjutsu is exploited. It'll probably come late, but she'll keep up in her own way.

cuz that Sasori fight was complete, and total shit.
Besides the two points in the fight where Sasori suddenly became stupid and suicidal, I thought it was pretty alright.

But you don't like discussing it, so nevermind.

Now, ignoring how strong such and such are for a moment, don't you guys think it's kind of a big deal that Sasuke has seemingly had no intention of handing his body over to Orochimaru from the start? That most of that stuff he said to Team Kakashi in Volume 34 was probably an act to keep Orochimaru happy? That Sasuke isn't quite as hopeless as everybody thought?

Y'know, huge turn, no discussion on the matter. I blame the Sasuke-hate.

Hero said:
I don't see why people are upset that Kakashi did Omote Renge. It was said in the series that to do that move it requires one to open up the first gate. I would expect most upper class shinobi to be able to at least open up the first gate, since all it really does is remove the limiters on the user's body. It was even shown when Kakashi was rock-climbing that he used the first gate.

And no offense, but anyone saying the sharingan can't copy taijutsu needs to rewatch the series. The entire basis of Sasuke's Shi Shi Rendan was on copying Rock Lee's movements from their ltitle spar, and later on in the Chuunin Exams Kakashi prepared him for Gaara by having him practice using Rock Lee's taijutsu and speed.

Lastly, although this is probably going to be dismissed by many, in the Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen games, Sharingan Kakashi can use his counter move to copy Omote Renge. He's been able to do that since the second installment of the game. The game is actually very close to the source material, as they rarely make up moves for characters or give them things that they shouldn't have.

If you go back though Kakashi is pissed at Gai that he taught Lee to open his gates. It is a forbidden technique. It is apparently something that Kakashi would never touch. Maybe he can open the first gate, but such a thing didn't seem trivial. Or maybe he just used a facsimile.

As for Sharingen copying movements alone. It might allow that, but Naruto copied Sasuke's air combo too. It wasn't like sharingan had anything to do with it. Also when he fights Rock Lee before the Chuunin exams he uses Sharingan while fighting Rock Lee and notices that it is useless because even if he sees the attacks it is no use because he is too slow to do anything about it. So Sharingan is really no help against Taijutsu.

Sai

BigGreenMat said:
If you go back though Kakashi is pissed at Gai that he taught Lee to open his gates.
He was upset that Gai taught Lee the Ura Renge, which involves enough Gates to endanger the user's life.

Omote Renge is forbidden, but Kakashi didn't make a fuss about it.

but Naruto copied Sasuke's air combo too.
He produced a similar combo through his Kage Bunshin, but he didn't "copy" it as Sasuke did.

<Gai> Mastering even part of the super Taijutsu "Lotus", is impossible without grueling training... Even with the Sharingan it's not something that can be perfected that quickly...

Part of the reason Gai considers it "impossible" is due to the Initial Gate required for the entire combination.

Also when he fights Rock Lee before the Chuunin exams he uses Sharingan while fighting Rock Lee and notices that it is useless because even if he sees the attacks it is no use because he is too slow to do anything about it. So Sharingan is really no help against Taijutsu.
Sharingan is a huge help against any technique, Taijutsu included, as long as the user's body is able enough. Whether it's speed of an enemy's Ninjutsu, or the body speed of their Taijutsu, the Sharingan can allow the user to see through it, but their body has to be up to snuff in order to copy and/or defeat them.

Taijutus has never been a special case against the Sharingan. Sasuke was outclassed because his body couldn't keep up.

Ark-AMN

Banned
Ah, the new episode has had time to set in, now time to bring in more gifs of the scenes I enjoyed. Again, they're not my creations.

First off, the new Sakura:
SakuraPound.gif

And of course, 'Art is a Bang!'
ArtIsABang.gif

Rorschach

Sai said:
[manga spoiler]
Now, ignoring how strong such and such are for a moment, don't you guys think it's kind of a big deal that Sasuke has seemingly had no intention of handing his body over to Orochimaru from the start? That most of that stuff he said to Team Kakashi in Volume 34 was probably an act to keep Orochimaru happy? That Sasuke isn't quite as hopeless as everybody thought?

Y'know, huge turn, no discussion on the matter. I blame the Sasuke-hate.
I dunno if I believe that he said those things to keep Orochimaru happy. I think he said that to get them to stop chasing them around. In fact, I think he probably would have killed Naruto if he wasn't stopped. I don't think he's betraying Orochimaru because he disagrees with his tactics or because he believes he's on higher moral ground, but because he wants more power. I think at the end of this he's still gonna be Oro's bitch. I don't even think they'll fight. It will probably be Sasuke vs Kabuto if anything. And after they rumble for a bit, Orochimaru will talk Sasuke out of it and he'll go back to being his pet.

Sasuke probably didn't have a plan when the whole thing started. He just knew he wanted more power as fast as possible and that the only way he could achieve that is through Orochimaru and cutting ties with those he thought were holding him back.

I hope I'm wrong, though. I want to see a real fight soon among the high tier characters. The ending to the last fight was kind of anti-climactic...at least on Naruto's end. Shikamaru still r0x.

nilay

all you ave to know is this hurricane chronickles is soooo much better than bleach :( ...
from reading the manga that is what i have gathered ...
one piece manga still owns em both tho :(

wave dial

Sai said:
And again, it doesn't have to mean Sasuke has learned everything Orochimaru has, but everything he feels he needs for now. If Orochimaru does indeed have some kind of leash on Sasuke through the Cursed Seal, I wouldn't consider it a stupid move to make him strong enough to put a dent in Orochimaru's armor. And with this recent turn of events, it's even possible that Sasuke hasn't shown Orochimaru all that he's capable of, and has been doing his own thing in secret.

Orochimaru sure wasn't aware that Sasuke could use this level of spatial recomposition, at least.

With that said, I don't think Sasuke is strong enough to defeat Orochimaru under normal circumstances either. But we have Orochimaru's weakened state to consider now--Sasuke may be strong enough to defeat Orochimaru while he's vulnerable, and this is probably why Sasuke has chosen to attack him at this time.
but orochamaru knew that this was going to happen.. doesn't he have some kind of backup?

wave dial said:
but orochamaru knew that this was going to happen.. doesn't he have some kind of backup?
New manga:
He turns into a giant white snake. WTF? They've turned Orochimaru into a monster,not a ****ing ninja. He didnt even need to go that far fighting the third,and he needs to go that far fighting Sasuckass?

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Eh? Where did you find the new chapter? I usually see translations of it on Thurs or Fri (not scans, just translations)... but it's only Wednesday in Japan.

scarybore

New manga:
He turns into a giant white snake. WTF? They've turned Orochimaru into a monster,not a ****ing ninja. He didnt even need to go that far fighting the third,and he needs to go that far fighting Sasuckass?

344 Manga spoilers.

Seriously, the last thing I expected was Orochimaru to turn into a giant mulitple snake dildo. :lol

Orochimaru does seem to be awfully scared of the Sharingan though. For someone who relys on so many varied jutsu I think that is understandable, hence why he ran off from Akatsuki because of Itachi and why he is using this against Sasuke now. I will be kinda pissed if Sasuke kills him at this point in time, I think it's too soon for Orochimaru to bite the dust.

I also don't think Naruto has really been about ninjas for a long time, but that hasn't really bothered me.

Sai

Reno, we get some camera pics of certain pages and spoiler summaries of the chapters around this time.

344 spoilers:

Orochimaru became this way through his experiments, going from body to body, apparently.

Sasuke is talking a ton of shit:

&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12300;&#22823;&#34503;&#20024;&#12288;&#12450;&#12531;&#12479;&#12399;&#12458;&#12524;&#12424;&#12426;&#24369;&#12356;&#12301;
Sasuke: Orochimaru, you’re weaker than I am.

&#12300;&#12539;&#12539;&#12418;&#12358;&#12450;&#12531;&#12479;&#12395;&#12458;&#12524;&#12398;&#20307;&#12434;&#12367;&#12428;&#12390;&#12420;&#12427;&#24517;&#35201;&#12418;&#28961;&#12367;&#12394;&#12387;&#12383;&#12431;&#12369;&#12384;&#12301;
Sasuke: …so there’s no more point in me giving my body to you.

&#22823;&#34503;&#20024;&#12300;&#35328;&#12358;&#12431;&#12397;&#12539;&#12539;&#12358;&#12385;&#12399;&#12398;&#12402;&#12424;&#12387;&#12371;&#12364;&#12301;
Orochimaru: The Uchiha chick…sure has a mouth on him.

&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12300;&#12501;&#12483;&#12539;&#12539;&#12402;&#12424;&#12387;&#12371;&#12376;&#12419;&#12394;&#12365;&#12419;&#25163;&#12395;&#20837;&#12426;&#12381;&#12358;&#12418;&#12394;&#12363;&#12435;&#12383;&#12435;&#12384;&#12429;?&#12450;&#12531;&#12479;&#12373;&#12301;
Sasuke: Hmmph…if I weren’t a baby chick then there’s no way you could’ve gotten me here, right?

&#19978;&#12363;&#12425;&#35211;&#12383;&#20108;&#20154;&#12290;&#32771;&#12360;&#12390;&#12356;&#12427;&#22823;&#34503;&#20024;
*Both of them looking down on each other while Orochimaru thinks.

&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12300;&#12452;&#12479;&#12481;&#12364;&#28961;&#29702;&#12384;&#12387;&#12383;&#12539;&#12539;&#12384;&#12363;&#12425;&#12402;&#12424;&#12387;&#12371;&#12398;&#12458;&#12524;&#12434;&#29401;&#12387;&#12383;&#12435;&#12384;&#12429;?&#12301;
Sasuke: Itachi was out of your reach…so that’s why you targeted me, the baby chick right?

&#12300;&#12381;&#12358;&#12384;&#12429;?&#12288;”&#19977;&#24525;”&#12392;&#35635;&#12431;&#12428;&#12383;&#22825;&#25165;&#12373;&#12435;&#12424;&#12301;
Sasuke: Isn’t that right, genius called one of the “sannin”.

&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12300;&#12384;&#12364;&#12450;&#12531;&#12479;&#12399;&#19990;&#38291;&#12391;&#35328;&#12358;&#12383;&#12384;&#12398;&#22825;&#25165;&#12391;&#12375;&#12363;&#28961;&#12363;&#12387;&#12383;&#12539;&#12539;&#12301;
Sasuke: but at the end of the day you’re just a genius in the world…

&#12300;&#12358;&#12385;&#12399;&#12398;&#21517;&#12434;&#36229;&#12360;&#12427;&#12393;&#12371;&#12429;&#12363;&#23626;&#12365;&#12418;&#12375;&#12394;&#12356;&#12301;
Sasuke: Not enough to surpass or even match the name of the Uchiha.

&#12300;&#12393;&#12435;&#12394;&#22825;&#25165;&#12418;&#12358;&#12385;&#12399;&#12398;&#21069;&#12391;&#12399;&#20961;&#20154;&#12395;&#25104;&#12426;&#19979;&#12364;&#12427;&#12398;&#12373;
Sasuke: No matter the genius, they all fall to mediocrity in front of the Uchiha.

&#12469;&#12473;&#12465;&#12300;&#33258;&#20998;&#12398;&#20307;&#12434;&#34220;&#28460;&#12369;&#12395;&#12375;&#20307;&#12434;&#20055;&#12426;&#36234;&#12360;&#12390;&#12414;&#12391;&#12358;&#12385;&#12399;&#12398;&#21147;&#12395;&#12356;&#12420;&#12425;&#12375;&#12367;&#36817;&#12389;&#12371;&#12358;&#12392;
&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12288;&#12377;&#12427;&#12450;&#12531;&#12479;&#12398;&#34892;&#28858;&#12399;&#12371;&#12398;&#21517;&#12434;&#25345;&#12388;&#12458;&#12524;&#12363;&#12425;&#12377;&#12428;&#12400;&#12354;&#12373;&#12414;&#12375;&#12367;&#28369;&#31293;&#12384;&#12301;
Sasuke: As someone with the name Uchiha it’s pathetic and laughable to see you drug yourself up and switch bodies just to inch yourself a little closer to the power of the Uchiha.

RubxQub

Can't you manga people talk about this in another thread.

This thread is useless to me if it's filled with spoiler tags about a manga I have no care to read. Plus I'm constantly in fear that one of you guys are going to ruin the series for me.

Akia

Reno said:
Eh? Where did you find the new chapter? I usually see translations of it on Thurs or Fri (not scans, just translations)... but it's only Wednesday in Japan.

Seconded. Where is the next chapter?

scarybore

RubxQub said:
Can't you manga people talk about this in another thread.

This thread is useless to me if it's filled with spoiler tags about a manga I have no care to read. Plus I'm constantly in fear that one of you guys are going to ruin the series for me.

Was never really a problem in the old thread, and as long as people continue to use the spoiler tags I don't see a problem occuring. I think we may have had seperate threads before but they got merged a long time ago.

I don't think we are allowed to post were to get the manga, but then again people are posting gifs of the anime which I also thought we weren't meant to do. A bit of clarification would be nice.

manga spoilers:

damn you sasuke, you better be nice and get your ass beaten by orochomaru, it will ridiculous if he wins...whats this crap about him thinking hes the genious? He just a litte arse

peace

RubxQub

Deathcraze said:
Was never really a problem in the old thread, and as long as people continue to use the spoiler tags I don't see a problem occuring. I think we may have had seperate threads before but they got merged a long time ago.

I don't think we are allowed to post were to get the manga, but then again people are posting gifs of the anime which I also thought we weren't meant to do. A bit of clarification would be nice.
I'm just worried that people who read the manga will use leading speech.

Such as (not a real comment): "This episode wasn't that great, but just wait until Naruto fights Orichimaru...now that'll be kick ass!"

Stuff like that points to the manga and reveals things that are going to happen later. I'm afraid to even touch this thread because of stuff like that possibly showing up.

scarybore

RubxQub said:

Such as (not a real comment): "This episode wasn't that great, but just wait until Naruto fights Orichimaru...now that'll be kick ass!"

Stuff like that points to the manga and reveals things that are going to happen later. I'm afraid to even touch this thread because of stuff like that possibly showing up.

I think that is fair enough, and to be honest I would be pissed off if someone said something like that since many of us are doing our best to avoid mentioning anything that may spoil others enjoyment of the series.

Certainly the last few pages of the old thread did have spoiler images from manga coloured in and posted with no regard for the anime watchers and I don't think those posts were edited despite some of our protests.

Perhaps it is for the best that the manga gets a separate thread, but I guess that depends on if a mod thinks thats for the best and doesn't lock it telling us to remain using this thread.

Hero

RubxQub said:

:lol :lol :lol

Sasuke is talking a lot of shit on Orochimaru, damn. I wonder, will he really be able to kill Orochimaru?

RubxQub said:

Thank you, I've been ducking and weaving through comments trying to dodge spoilers.

MANGA YOU ANIME-ONLY GIRLS DONT READ THIS SPOILER!
Honestly,I hope Orochimaru crushes Sasucky, and taunts him with how Naruto had come close to defeating him but Sasuky gets crushed. However, in reading Shonen (?) manga i see there's a trend of showing a bit of characters backstory or origin before they are defeated/killed. I definitely dont think it's Orochimaru's time, but this as well as the "Youngsters surpassing old heads" seems to click in that morbid goth kid's favor

wave dial

Honestly,I hope Orochimaru crushes Sasucky, and taunts him with how Naruto had come close to defeating him but Sasuky gets crushed. However, in reading Shonen (?) manga i see there's a trend of showing a bit of characters backstory or origin before they are defeated/killed. I definitely dont think it's Orochimaru's time, but this as well as the "Youngsters surpassing old heads" seems to click in that morbid goth kid's favor
best they both die and then we can just get on with the new characters.

about spoilers... if it's spoilered, don't read it if you are afraid of learning something...

scarybore

Just finished watching the raw of episode 4 so I'll put it in spoilers to keep those waiting for the sub happy :p

For those complaining about the rapid pace in the first episode, you will be happy to know it is almost to a crawl now. The art and animation was, as usual, pretty random but I thought the scenes with Gaara and Deidara were directed reasonably well.

Also shows off Kakashi in quite a good light, he actually uses a jutsu other than Raikiri/Chidori for once. Has to be mentioned he had performed one of them a long time ago so nothing new there, but he did use Goukakyuu which I don't remember him using before so if the Gai/Lee fans threw a fit with the last ep then it wouldn't surprise me if the Uchiha fans throw a strop now. It's like people forget Kakashi has a Sharingan at times :lol

MaddenNFL64

I have a feeling Oro will live through this. Get his ass kicked, gtfo out of town for a bit, but live nonetheless, with Kabuto right behind him.

RubxQub

Episode 4 translated by dattebayo...up!

Go get it!

Woo-Fu

Banned
RubxQub said:
Episode 4 translated by dattebayo...up!

Go get it!

Yep, just got done watching it. Good episode story wise, but that animation looked like crap, especially Gaara.

im not an animation fan. I'm a Gaara fan,and the fight scene is excellent. Not only that, but they seemed to have added a pinch of filler to the fight. Not too much though.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Frame count seemed a bit sluggish for this one, along with some awkward art distortions in fast movement. Other than that, though, and well the stupid resolution of the test, pretty cool ep.

Ark-AMN

Banned
I enjoyed the episode too, though it was also apparent that it started off with some rather clunky animation (it's like they were using what? 4 frames per second some parts?), though it got better over the course of the episode, especially when Gaara did his huge sand wall.

From what I heard, the anime is now really slowing things down, and that this episode didn't even cover one chapter of the manga. I guess they too wan't to avoid getting to the point when they'll have to go back to complete filler.

mizuk_i

Episode 4 was horrible. wtf at the animation of Gaara hopping on to the sand and when he was controlling the sand on the building...

Maybe i expect too much but the whole episode looked off to me. Think the 8 minute opening in the 1st episode spoiled me =/

Tharkûn

Banned
Now I remember why I stopped watching this anime... It spends like 5 episodes to hype a fight and when it's finally about to begin they spend at least 2 episodes until the fight actually gets going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom