• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

I saw this fun little Nei figure in IrishNinja's awesome Genesis collection and decided I wanted one too. Thankfully there was one for a few euro's on eBay so I went ahead and got that and here it is! Not everyday you see Phantasy Star II toys.

VyiGEL7.jpg

NEI! I want one! Where did you find this at again?

Those are some damn good games, you don't have to name prices if you don't want to, but did you get a good deal or was it eBay prices?

Paid over the average for Earthbound because the copy is pristine, but everything else was standard prices. Total was a bit over $500

Rich!

That backlit pocket though. So sexy

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention here - it was stolen yesterday. I'll copy and paste my post from the gameboy thread:

Well.

I just went to the local cafe for a coffee, took my pocket with me. Got a phone call, put the pocket into the case I have, on the table, and took the call. Looked away for what must have only been twenty seconds and when I looked back it was gone.

There's no CCTV, and the staff didn't see anything. Not too happy. Someone must have walked past and swiped it.

Edit: this sucks, my backlit GBP was awesome :(

I'm gutted. sigh

IrishNinja

I saw this fun little Nei figure in IrishNinja's awesome Genesis collection and decided I wanted one too. Thankfully there was one for a few euro's on eBay so I went ahead and got that and here it is! Not everyday you see Phantasy Star II toys.

VyiGEL7.jpg

nice! and thanks again man, haha - i love sega gashapon stuff, wish i had more from that line (Tyris Flare, Ulala, Asha from MW IV)

eXistor

NEI! I want one! Where did you find this at again?

I got it from this seller. Doesn't seem like he has more of them at the moment though I did see some other figures there.

Paid over the average for Earthbound because the copy is pristine, but everything else was standard prices. Total was a bit over $500
That's not too bad, seeing the games you got I 'd say it's well worth it.

Picked up DSIII myself, age ratings ruining another boxart.

v7lxaU2.jpg

Melchiah

aIGrxDB.jpg

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

EDIT: 60€ for a special edition, which came with a physical soundtrack, is a pretty good price.

dyergram

BK6qx

Tv died the other night so iv had to go from a good plasma to a ok 4K because I just paid for a new bathroom. New TV is pretty fucking good for how cheap it was. Also dark souls.

Decided to finally buy this as I've had my eye on it since it was announced last year for the Hardwood Classics series during this season. And yes, I've been a fan of the team since I was a kid.

E079EEDA-C139-48E9-9B82-C166829C7ACD_zps4zbimrlp.jpg

F3EA1259-18A0-404D-B1A7-FE0639291B30_zps6qixwo5y.jpg

Justinh

I bought a bunch of meeses so far this month. I have one more coming too (G100s because it was only 10 smackaroos).

I got a G502 Proteus Core (Refurb for only 40 clams) and a used G9X because I broke some ribbon-cable clip off of my G9 when I was replacing the cable.
Already, these two have been put in the drawer to live in darkness with my old G7 and G700s. Turns out, I was able to still put on the clip to secure the ribbon-cable in my G9, so I guess this one'll just be a backup in case my old one ever does fail on me (also, not a fan of the fact that the braiding on the MW3 G9X is failing so I'm going to have to replace that anyways and the feet are dunzo).

I've heard so many great things about the G502 that I wanted to try it out. I also got my dad a Proteus Spectrum for his birthday because his old office mouse gave out on him a few months ago. I liked it, but just last Sunday, I got this mouse too...
It's a Logitech G303. I really like this thing. I'm so used to using a big and heavy mouse that it's kinda nice using a smaller one. Plus, I'm growing fond of using like... a fingertip/claw grip on it, kinda like how I'd hold my G9 except a little canted. I wish it had a LED thingy for what DPI setting I was on, but I've just been using three separate profiles with 1 DPI setting each that have different colors assigned to them to tell them apart (I only use 3: 2000 for windows/color rotate on sides and logo, 2400 for games purple sides/logo off, and 400 to compare other people's settings red sides/logo off).

I got this thing today, too. I'm not going to play it tonight, because I have to drive out to the coast in the morning and I want to sleep tonight, lol.
I have the Estus Flask edition guide preordered too, but for some reason that won't show up until Monday now. Oh well. I actually think I might cancel it. I mean... LOL.

Rellik

I decided to finally join the Elite.

snvlyrM.jpg

This may be the best controller I've used. I don't know how I'll go back to my DS4 now.

This is probably my favorite jersey in the NBA right now. So dope

Agreed as I adore how it has the retro elements, such as The City logo with the old Bay Bridge span and the cable car with the player number but still has a bit of modernness to it.

One day, we'll see the return of the 90s/2000s jerseys and I'm actually looking forward to see what they come up with.

LegendX48

Nothing gaming related today, just some drawing stuffs. Another 9x12 pad and an 11x14 pad cause there was a buy one get one half off at Michaels
26145613930_1aabfa266d.jpg

Decided to finally buy this as I've had my eye on it since it was announced last year for the Hardwood Classics series during this season. And yes, I've been a fan of the team since I was a kid.

E079EEDA-C139-48E9-9B82-C166829C7ACD_zps4zbimrlp.jpg

F3EA1259-18A0-404D-B1A7-FE0639291B30_zps6qixwo5y.jpg

My mind is blown realizing the back number is on a cable car. I always thought it was a marquee or a scroll.

AlfaTrion

Here's my stuff from March.

Reading:
uHn9QGE.jpg
sbubJA3.jpg

New Games:
N6u5g6F.jpg
HsdMgtD.jpg

Got a barely used Xbone with all the games I wanted and Halo MCC on the HDD. Then I installed all my Games for Gold titles! Hello Crimson Dragon!
ZDRJE99.jpg

Old Games:
Yq1Zvmd.jpg
HCeR8lK.jpg
OzyMgdn.jpg

Finally built my own desktop after a decade (was using gaming laptops):
hcT7cNj.jpg

I just need a video card now. Using onboard until I save up for a GTX 980 Ti which is ridiculously expensive in Canada.
LmYVL0D.jpg

My mind is blown realizing the back number is on a cable car. I always thought it was a marquee or a scroll.

Yep, it's a cable car since the jerseys themselves reference San Francisco.

Here's a tweet referencing the original jersey logo, which features a look at the old jersey as well: https://mobile.twitter.com/UniWatch/status/663742692996857856

And here's the Uni-Watch article about it:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14107259/uni-watch-friday-flashback-never-too-much-golden-state-warriors-city-design

It's easily one of my favorites - both new and old.

Top Bottom