• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2016 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE! (REAL PICS ONLY)

Justinh

Got my Bravely Second Collector's Edition today.

Man is it huge, and man is the quality very nice. I included my n3DSXL in the picture to show scale.

Thanks for the 3DSXL so I can see how big it is. It does look much bigger than the first game's, and I thought it was going to be the same size.

Mine's not arriving until Monday. I never did beat the first game even though I liked it. Usually I just start over when I take such a long break from a game, but I don't want to do that Streetpass village stuff over again...

Ze0jhxm.jpg

- Bravely Second: End Layer Collector's Edition
- Watchmen: Collector's Edition

The Bravely Second CE is surprisingly big and heavy. The artbook looks pretty nice. Although I miss having a whole bunch of extras like the original game's CE.

Watchmen I've wanted for a while, but I thought it went out of print. It came with the Ultimate Cut of the movie that integrated the Black Freighter animated movie with the Director's Cut. It also has a hardcover version of the graphic novel.

Some stuff I've been wanting to get but had to wait for my yearly bonus. Luckily ebay had some good deals going
Halo 5 was basically a steal considering it wasn't even opened at 110 EUR and some Retro 12 The Master at 10% over MSRP which wasn't bad considering there wasn't a single store in Europe that still had them.

sublimit

Banned
You are the biggest Souls fan I've ever seen. That's an impressive collection.

Being able to spend lots of money on collector editions doesn't automatically make you "the biggest fan" of anything.

And i say this including myself since i also have every Souls CE for all regions (except the DS3 prestige edition)

I don't even have a PS but i picked these up on a whim at a rental place that was closing for 12 euros:

The box without a label is Wipeout and it also came with MGS without a box

Are any of these rare?

There are some cool games in there. R-type Delta only goes for almost double what you paid for.

Kup

It finally arrived after I had to reschedule delivery! It's much bigger than I expected.

The Amazon delivery driver had to help me carry it up stairs into my flat. "Is it furniture?" he asked. I just said yes.

I have a week off work starting now...

illusionary

LEGO City Underground fills out a gap in my Wii U library, and I picked up Final Fantasy IV on DS from an impulse eBay bid:

ucR05WW.jpg

Menitta

LEGO City Underground fills out a gap in my Wii U library, and I picked up Final Fantasy IV on DS from an impulse eBay bid:

Lego City Undercover is probably the best Lego game, IMO.

Decided to get the English version of Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs. Played the Japanese version when I was 12 and that was dumb. As for the Fatal Fury hat, I needed a new hat.

This is probably my biggest pickup ever. Though it's not a Porche, it's still a huge deal for me as it's the first car that I've bought on my own. I've had to wait for it to be built and delivered to me as apparently, my car was nowhere in California.

2016 Subaru Crosstrek
08E26765-614F-4052-A380-4FC1B2BF1476_zpszvspdnkf.jpg

419E986B-FB18-4605-9E7D-578D1C3E9ABC_zpspnaadxq0.jpg

ED6A92C6-C037-4B20-85F8-2E8E664403B3_zpsvslzonkj.jpg

9310056F-8BCA-4BB8-8BB3-5955E0D60AEB_zpsvw2bkoid.jpg

Keys making it official:
3A2FB35D-D599-4246-98B6-11D90E18F1E5_zpsif1phhu5.jpg

And something for the gym, a variety of Quest Bars
414B405B-7F3F-47D3-B99D-F039A8602CB5_zpsxs5e2xo3.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
Some stuff I've been wanting to get but had to wait for my yearly bonus. Luckily ebay had some good deals going
Halo 5 was basically a steal considering it wasn't even opened at 110 EUR and some Retro 12 The Master at 10% over MSRP which wasn't bad considering there wasn't a single store in Europe that still had them.

Nice retro 12's, I'm jelly.
I tried to buy a pair of the French Blues on Nike.com but couldn't even log into the site there was so much traffic. Like 20 minutes later I logged in but they were sold out :(

cj_iwakura

Some gets from Japan:

(Danganronpa 1 & Shikigami no Shiro artbooks)

(Robotics;Notes artbook)

(Emiya Kiritsugu)

Para Para Paradise, The Silver Case, Shikigami no Shiro 1, Tengai Makyou IV, Busin 0: Wizardry Alternative Neo(unlocalized sequel to Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land)

I've been after The Silver Case and Busin 0 for a while now. SnS1 was to wash the taste of Mobile Light Force 2 off my shelf.

Nice retro 12's, I'm jelly.
I tried to buy a pair of the French Blues on Nike.com but couldn't even log into the site there was so much traffic. Like 20 minutes later I logged in but they were sold out :(
Thanks! I use this site to check stocks if it's a past release or if my usual retailer doesn't hold that certain pair. I spent a summer in the US some years ago and I remember it being a bit harder to get a pair than in Europe due to higher demand. Also ebay resellers I think were also more expensive. But best of luck, maybe you end up finding a pair or maybe it might be included in one of those quick restocks Nike tends to do every few months now.

Lemmy owned a Hetzer 38. That model kit is for a French tank though, so the link is a bit stretched. Lemmy loved German WWII shit.

Oh I see. Thank you for the context. I like tanks and armors from WWI, so I brought St Chamond. The designs are so weird that you can actually feel the technology advancement in tank development by comparing them with those from WWII. Great stuff.

Was forced to get new running shoes per my running coach so I did.

Nike LunarEpic Flyknits
BEACD671-3945-4111-9441-E7912D3F1841_zpspyitv3uq.jpg

Also picked up a new card case wallet.
DC3304D5-81B9-41F2-9C29-E168565624E9_zpsg6x1y8hg.jpg

Top Bottom