• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF is heating up!

Can we get page navigation on the top of the page, too? It’s a pain on mobile to flick down to navigate a thread’s pages EviLore EviLore

Bigger ask: Image handling sucks on mobile. Would be cool to just tap and hold to copy an image instead of this pop up image screen.

On top of this EviLore EviLore , can we have a jump to last few pages of a thread available from the main forum view on Mobile. I currently have to either rotate my phone, manually change the page number in the address bar or go to desktop mode to skip to, say, page 233 out of 235 as I can't go directly to it.

As per below, I want to maybe skip to the last few pages straight away to catch up on the last few hours of posts
TiIyGRS.jpg

Last edited:

GarryM

Neo Member
So there are people who joined Era before Gaf, I hadn't even thought of that

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Cannot blame them.... ResetEra is more popular in the media and news.

and of course, news depend on controversial popular topics

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned

Not really. Was a lurker on gaf for many many years, but somehow never made an account. Then it suddenly imploded and I joined era, not really knowing what was going on.
Took me some time to fully realize how nuts most of the people there are and how morally rotten that place is. I can't stand censorship and oppression, so I'm happy to be "back".

MomoVideo

Banned

I tried joining Gaf years before ERA existed using my university email address, but my registration was always denied. Then I used ERA, registered there without an issue. I deleted my ERA account last year. I still visit that forum from time to time but I just can't ignore the mods who ban people left and right for having a different opinion. So hey, now I'm here.

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
I haven't visited much of either place since the last console war.

Even though Era enforces mental chemical castration in order to participate, here we aren't showing much maturity either by celebrating numbers in a war chant against Era.
Gamers are not there because they agree with being lobotomized by mods. They stay there to keep talking about games with familiar people. No one knew what Era was about to become.

I'm fine with celebrating the downfall of any place that rejects freedom of speech, but I make sure I am celebrating against its "government", not its people. This entire topic feels like bombing villages, not the state buildings.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Even though Era enforces mental chemical castration in order to participate, here we aren't showing much maturity either by celebrating numbers in a war chant against Era.
Gamers are not there because they agree with being lobotomized by mods. They stay there to keep talking about games with familiar people. No one knew what Era was about to become.

I'm fine with celebrating the downfall of any place that rejects freedom of speech, but I make sure I am celebrating against its "government", not its people. This entire topic feels like bombing villages, not the state buildings.

Celebrating success is Problematic, per the typical Reset fun police coming out of the woodwork.

ViolentP

We're a bunch of fucking degenerates here. Love us or leave us.

ManaByte

Gold Member

r9zywiy.png

spyshagg

borborygmus

This is a gaming forum, not LinkedIn. Your expectations are completely out of whack.

You're acting like there's some kind of genocide going on and it's frankly ridiculous.

spyshagg

This is a gaming forum, not LinkedIn. Your expectations are completely out of whack.

You're acting like there's some kind of genocide going on and it's frankly ridiculous.

Sure I can see why you think that. But it was also said in the context of a gaming forum, so don't read too much into it..

ViolentP

Just trying to measure the waters over here, casually gauging if we still acknowledge that most people over there are also gamers.

You want to know what kept me here? To this day I read some comments and I think "you are terrible fucking people", and I believe you shouldn't be banned for that. You gotta see both sides to know where you stand. I don't need EviLore EviLore or fucking anyone telling me what is ok to be exposed to. Or who I can and cannot expose myself to.

Top Bottom