• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Binding of Isaac Rebirth GIFs show off dynamic laser weapon combos.

NotLiquid

Title Screen Music has been shown, along with some sneak peek footage of the menu.

Truth be told this is actually the first time I'm disappointed with the music. The original was an instant classic when I heard it. This, not so much.

Piccoro

If this game supports custom music in the Vita version, I'll just play the awesome Danny Baranowsky soundtrack, and mute the new tunes! :p

Blue Volt

Banned
I think the weird thing about the soundtrack is that all of the songs are actually better, but the old soundtrack is so engrained that it's hard to appreciate anything different.

Although Duress is a far better track for Sheol, that's one I can happily accept.

Title Screen Music has been shown, along with some sneak peek footage of the menu.

Truth be told this is actually the first time I'm disappointed with the music. The original was an instant classic when I heard it. This, not so much.

Seriously, what happened to Baranowsky? I remember during the planning phase Edmaund said Baranowsky would provide the soundtrack for Rebirth.

NotLiquid

Seriously, what happened to Baranowsky? I remember during the planning phase Edmaund said Baranowsky would provide the soundtrack for Rebirth.

I'm going to assume Danny's work with Grant Kirkhope on Desktop Dungeons was taking the front seat since it was in close proximity to Rebirth which was originally an early 2014 title, and the Mew-Genics composers probably needed something to work on once Edmund postponed it for Rebirth.

ampere

I'm kinda torn on the whole thing. Danny B's music is amazing, but so is the new stuff. Just different

I'll probably just boot up the old game or listen to old songs occasionally to get my fix.

Top Bottom