• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Easter Egg Challenger of the Year Appears: Playing as Animals in GTA V

kulapik

You people serious with the spoiler accusation? A spoiler is telling you what happens in the story of the game, not some random side-mechanic that can be overlooked when playing the game.

Yadda yadda people want to discover it by themselves yadda yadda

Sorry if spoiler? People have been raving and posting it loudly in the OT for a while now. Pls edit mods, if its that bad.

ibwgrjt8mCJ71D.gif

NIN90

You people serious with the spoiler accusation? A spoiler is telling you what happens in the story of the game, not some random side-mechanic that can be easily overlooked when playing the game.

Surprisingly, people have different sensitivities for spoilers.

Marcel

You people serious with the spoiler accusation? A spoiler is telling you what happens in the story of the game, not some random side-mechanic that can be easily overlooked when playing the game.

Childish spoiler phobia and people calling something a spoiler that isn't a spoiler is pretty common around here. You'd be surprised by the creative mental gymnastics used to justify it.

Seeing as you play as them by collecting a collectable, does that mean playing with them is a one time deal? I'd really love to just go back to playing as a seagull every couple of hours, just to chill out and poop on people.

... Weirdest sentence I've ever written.
I hope they are repeatable too. It's a silly feature, but it's one I could enjoy very much.

-MB-

I saw a chicken as well, but I'm not giffing as they didn't do anything interesting with it.

Because you can't do anything interesting. It walks flaps and tries to fly, that is all u can do with it lol. ( I was hoping for the seagull )

Lijik

i NEED to know if bears are an option
200906091.gif

are bears even in gta v i dont remember. if not they should have added bears

Yep, i'm not ok with that cat gif. But what can you expect from a game where you can kill pretty much everyone. Still a cool easter egg.
If it makes you feel better, the cat is an invasive species and would have eaten all of the other animals if left unchecked.

Maybe the police officer just wanted to give back to nature!

Gurrry

Wow this is an unexpected feature.

Now.. I hope to hear the GTA Mystery guys solve the giant Mt. Chiliad thing. Hopefully R* put the jetpack in the game this time.

Top Bottom