• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Trailer + Screens

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
They brought back my favorite 2 Ryu costumes

*sigh*

I'm gonna have to rent this shit, huh? Goddamnit, Ninja Dog

GAF: NG3 is shit! Suck it Ninja Dog Hayashi!

Hayashi: So I heard you liked these classic Ryu costumes.

GAF: Clever girl.

GAF: NG is shit! Suck it Ninja Dog Hayashi!

Hayashi: So I heard you liked these classic Ryu costumes.

GAF: Clever girl.

They know my weaknesses man, what can I say :(

Plus, I have to get that nasty taste of hot garbage that was NG3 vanilla out my mouth. I'll take mediocrity(with cool costumes!) at this point. A 6/10 would be a big improvement, shameful to say.

Reiko

Banned
They know my weaknesses man, what can I say :(

Plus, I have to get that nasty taste of hot garbage that was NG3 vanilla out my mouth. I'll take mediocrity(with cool costumes!) at this point. A 6/10 would be a big improvement, shameful to say.

You deserve a medal for completing NG3.

My only complaint is that they STILL didn't add any anti-aliasing. It's weird because Hayashi said that the game would be receiving more tweaks to make the visuals better at E3 and since then the framerate seemed to have improved dramatically but still no AA. Shouldn't adding it be really easy because of the edram?

JoeFenix

This new Team Ninja is so incompetent that they can only rely on old content to draw people in.

Here! Old costumes! Here! Old Bosses! Aren't you satisfied? Oh and we know our game was terrible in every way shape or form so we're gonna dump NG2's gameplay back in instead!

Look! We get it guys! Buy our game!

Still don't give a fuck about this, looks playable but that's about it.

Skilletor

This new Team Ninja is so incompetent that they can only rely on old content to draw people in.

Here! Old costumes! Here! Old Bosses! Aren't you satisfied? Oh and we know our game was terrible in every way shape or form so we're gonna dump NG2's gameplay back in instead!

If this game is as good as NG2, that's cool with me, lol.

Is this a launch title?

kaioshade

It makes sense they would do this, since all people kept saying was how it wasnt NG1 or NG2, so they figure everyone wants old content, have the old content.

Mrbob

Will double dip because I'm such a huge fan of the series. The Wii exclusivity is bullshit though, and is the only reason I am buying a WiiU. They better not release an Ultimate version on PS360.

Ninja Gaiden is one of my favorite franchises. I skipped part three due to all the panning and I'm definitely hopping in if things are fixed. However be prepared to see an "Ultimate" Edition of this game with all the fixes happening in 2013 on PS3 and 360. I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised. Exclusives like this normally last about 6 months.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ninja Gaiden is one of my favorite franchises. I skipped part three due to all the panning and I'm definitely hopping in if things are fixed. However be prepared to see an "Ultimate" Edition of this game with all the fixes happening in 2013 on PS3 and 360. I'm not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised. Exclusives like this normally last about 6 months.

Nintendo Publishing yadda yadda.

Mrbob

Well, Microsoft did publish Ninja Gaiden 2.

We might see Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma eventually on PS3 and 360.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Few chances it will happen. This game exists because Nintendo made a deal to publish it.

Robot Pants

Few chances it will happen. This game exists because Nintendo made a deal to publish it.

It could happen. The post above you..
When they see the WiiU sales for this game and go...oh shit.
It'll come to a real console. If they have the rights.

I like the idea that Team Ninja will go "Oh shit" if it doesn't sell well and then emergency port it to PS360. You know, because they're publishing it and all.

The only way that post makes sense is if it sells so well that Tecmo-Koei self-publishes it on other systems to make some of that money solely for themselves.

VariantX

I don't think the microsoft of today is gonna do that. They only spend money on forza and halo as far as games are concerned. They're more interested in shoving kinect, smartglass, media apps, and windows 8 down our throats. This game has to be on the level of a multi-million seller for them to turn around and throw cash at tecmo now. As far as Sony is concerned, i have virtually no idea what they're doing and what their plans are other than just getting the next gen PS out. I doubt they'd put the money out for it at this point either.

Reiko

Banned
Well, Microsoft did publish Ninja Gaiden 2.

We might see Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma eventually on PS3 and 360.

The loophole was that NG2 Sigma was a "different" game.

So Team Ninja should make the PS3/360 versions like NG1...

isual

Dammit team ninja. Why didn't you guys release this version in the first place? Were you all that stubborn in keeping those action buttons, and withholding the dismemberment that made ninja gaiden 2 great?

fucking casuals.

Zero148

It'll come to a real console.

damn, the WiiU must be the biggest troll in gaming history

at November 18th people go into stores just to see there is no WiiU, it was never real... time to cancel preorders guys if you don't want this disappointment

edit:

beaten by Pupi18 ^^

Penguin

Ignoring.. your.. last remark.

Your logic is.. if this game bombs on the Wii U
That Tecmo.. will triple down on their bet.. and re-release it on the consoles in which it originally didn't do well...

Because the 3rd time is the charm?

Skilletor

"Real" meaning?

Welp...I'll probably bite the bullet and get this and NSMBU at launch. Will definitely not go in blindly, though. Will wait for impressions or hope for a demo.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why, because they have a capital letter in their name?

If I remember a Samurai Warrior game had extra content for Wii which didnt make it out on the other version. We'll have to see if it happens here again. Also I was typing fast and didnt wrote Microsoft as it should have been. Shit happens.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They did leave themselves a little wiggle (jiggle?) room here by not naming it Sigma 3.

That might have been that they didn't want to associate with that off brand of failure though.

This game has moved from me not wanting to even look at it, a late port of a terrible game to a heck, one day when I see it for 10 bucks at the bottom of a dusty Wal-Mart bin to a drive ten miles out of my way to get it from a Red Box that I'm seemingly the only one who rents games from to Heck, maybe I can buy this and Zombi U if I sell off some of my rare SNES game duplicates!

That's a lot of change in just over six weeks.

SteeloDMZ

Banned

Yeah, you should wait 6 months to play this on a real console (along with Bayonetta 2)

Teeheehee

dacuk

That's why I'm looking at the video in the OP in disbelief. Team Ninja actually made a real sequel to Ninja Gaiden 2.

Only problem is the mountain of salt they dumped down on PS3/360 owners.

So, they are feeling the same felt by GC / XBX owners when Namco announced Soul Calibur 3 for PS2 only...

Believe, they will recover from this...

Top Bottom