• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil Revelations Info From AndriaSang [Update: New Screenshots In OP]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I've been interested in both of these but the new screens and details just sealed it. Buying both of these.

Fantastical said:
OH MY GOD. So good.

How come Nintendo is letting Capcom show stuff, but no one else is?

ridge-racer-3ds-20100615055030542_640w.jpg

wsippel

Banned
Fantastical said:
OH MY GOD. So good.

How come Nintendo is letting Capcom show stuff, but no one else is?
To make all other developers feel bad, obviously...

Anyway, there have been new screens for Puzzle Bobble and Chocobo Racing recently - yesterday, I believe. Needless to say, after seeing this, h.a.n.d. probably should feel bad. And Puzzle Bobble still looks like Puzzle Bobble.

Wasn't Leon confirmed or something? The game has the RE4 stages as well.

Anyway, just shove every single character in there and call it a day. We need Cockroach Chris though.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Shirokun said:
I'm am still absolutely floored that this is first-gen 3DS software. I can't wait to see what this thing will be capable of 5 years from now.
Well, the 3DS is designed for its power to be easy to tap, though.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
VOOK said:
Nintendo America has an event?
Well, IGN seems to think so.

IGN said:
- 3DS. Is about all I think about these days. I think you guys ought to expect a flood of information… late January 2011? I’m hearing Nintendo is keeping all developers/publishers at bay so… once there’s a green light… brace yourself.
IGN said:
@letsgopens13 - I know of a rumored date they will talk, but no definite confirmation. When I have it, so will you! =)
Source: http://www.ign.com/blogs/bullseye2/2010/12/07/how-to-talk-nintendo-with-ign/

Instro

Wow those new screens are really impressive, didnt really think the game would look much better than it already did but the difference between these screens and the last batch is pretty noticeable. Nicely done Capcom, now shut up and take my money.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Perhaps it'll be soon after the Japanese event, or they might just pretend the internet doesn't exist like usual and go 'Oh we haven't announced anything'.

Zen

Banned
VOOK said:
That my friends is how Nintendo is going to sell the 3DS.

BAM

As someone that has never had his DS as anything but a novelty portable (with like 3 games tops), these new screens have seriously got me on the bandwagon for 3DS. I mean, damn, call it graphics whoring or whatever you want, but it looks like the 3DS has ample power to deliver on the types of games that I want to play as well as being a hotbed for more novel things.

Claire render looks like she is another character. Pretty excited about both games, I will buy the 3DS only for Capcom games at first.

USD

It's weird that they changed Jill's face. I would honestly guess that she was Lara Croft before I would guess Jill Valentine.

e03026e13f139ae4dffc813zfs.jpg

I like how she has the sexy wetsuit look going on though. :lol

bb345e849219efa5244c54yykr.jpg

cantona222

Excited + Hyped.
Waiting for more info to come. CAPCOM is one of the few Japanese publishers that are pleasing me in the current Gen.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Not a fan of how Chris is wearing lots of gear, practical clothes for carrying stuff, and even pads while Jill's design is 90% about looking sexy. No pads, little gear, just skintight clothes that still flashes skin. At least pick one or the other and stick with that for all the characters, instead it's kinda sexist and embarrassing pandering.

Graphics are slick however.

cvxfreak

Dan said:
Not a fan of how Chris is wearing lots of gear, practical clothes for carrying stuff, and even pads while Jill's design is 90% about looking sexy. No pads, little gear, just skintight clothes that still flashes skin. At least pick one or the other and stick with that for all the characters, instead it's kinda sexist and embarrassing pandering.

Graphics are slick however.

Reminds me of the debate back in the Biohazard 3 days :lol

USD

johnFkennedy said:
Wait, that's Jill? I thought it was Sheva. Wow Capcom pick a character design and stick with it.
Dark Octave said:
I thought it was Sheva too.
Did you guys forget about the part about Sheva being black? :lol

Plus, the game takes place between RE4 and RE5, if the above wasn't hint enough.

Top Bottom