• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-gen Racing Graphics Face-off | (Next-gen means current-gen)

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
It is certain that we will be discouraged by the divergence from the actual race screen as we are going to scapes
Let them use scape they still think thats the car model they see when they are playing. Forza has 700 cars at this quality and no other game gonna match that
42459489251_bce4db8e36_o.png

41424920605_da45d22270_o.png

Let them use scape they still think thats the car model they see when they are playing. Forza has 700 cars at this quality and no other game gonna match that

You LaFerrari shots aren't during race. According to DF, not all cars in Forza are in the same quality ( like MX5 in that video ), and also cars in GTS are more detailed. I'm so glad that GTS graphically on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8.

Last edited:

Turk1993

You LaFerrari shots aren't during race. According to DF, not all cars in Forza are in the same quality ( like MX5 in that video ), and also cars in GTS are more detailed. I'm so glad that GTS graphically on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8.
Yeah really it shits on Forza face, i mean look at those high quality models.
40416551180_1df523639a_o.png

41502200664_7f979288cc_o.png

40349096190_1f8ddb5e34_o.jpg

Turk1993

you are only a big troll

granturismosport_2018qws2n.png

comparing my screenshot with your is clear that you are making all the things possible to misrepresenting the game
Forza model still looks better, look at the brake lights and bumper. They are much lower poly wise, and the interior is fully loaded in Forza unlike GTS.

Yeah really it shits on Forza face, i mean look at those high quality models.

It's so easy to be cherry-picked, isn't it? Looks like GTS is better here.

1920x-1nysng.jpg

Like i said : I'm so glad that GTS graphically on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8. When you cherry-picked Forza 7? Probably never.

Last edited:

Turk1993

It's so easy to be cherry-picked, isn't it? Looks like GTS is better here.

1920x-1nysng.jpg

Like i said : I'm so glad that GTS graphically on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8. When you cherry-picked Forza 7? Probably never.
Comes with a youtube footage and calls my shots cherry picked ok mate. Also funny that model still looks better in Forza ahah look at the lights again and the exhaust pipes. Keep trying you will get there one day.

Comes with a youtube footage and calls my shots cherry picked ok mate. Also funny that model still looks better in Forza ahah look at the lights again and the exhaust pipes. Keep trying you will get there one day.

LOL. Youtube can't change graphical settings. Nice try, though. Jaguar is more detailed. It's funny how on this shot GTS obviously looks better and Nissan GTR is more detailed, even if shot is compressed. What, PNG format will add 50 people, 100 trees and 10 houses in Forza 7 in this screenshot?

HkZM0Bp.jpg

Last edited:

Turk1993

LOL. Youtube can't graphical graphics setting. Nice try, though. It's funny how on this shot GTS obviously looks better and Nissan GTR is more detailed, even if shot is compressed. What, PNG format will add 50 people and 10 houses in Forza 7 in this screenshot?

HkZM0Bp.jpg
Coulnd't you find any darker pics for Forza haha. Also why are you not posting gamepaly pics of GTS for the same car? Youtube footage this small will not help to see wich one got the better car mdeols. Really funny then they call my shots cherry picked lol.

Turk1993

Frame rate mode is 1080p output.
don't become 4K output.

Turk,why do not you play in image quality priority mode?
Becasue im playing on a 1080p TV and want motion blur and back fire with locked 60fps. the other mode has some little stutter in the begining of a race and the backfires disappear strangely. But im gonna switch it i think to see if its any improved with the new patch.

Last edited:
Coulnd't you find any darker pics for Forza haha. Also why are you not posting gamepaly pics of GTS for the same car? Youtube footage this small will not help to see wich one got the better car mdeols. Really funny then they call my shots cherry picked lol.

Sure, different weather in Forza 7 will add more people, more polys per car and so on. You're funny. Till Forza 8, man. Yes, you cherry picked GTS, why i shouldn't do that for Forza 7. You never did that for Forza 7. NEVER!

Last edited:

Turk1993

Sure, different weather in Forza 7 will add more people, more polys per car and so on. You're funny. Till Forza 8, man. Yes, you cherry picked GTS, why i shouldn't do that for Forza 7. You never did that for Forza 7. NEVER!
Im not talking about weather, You show shitty low quality youtube image to hide the flaw of GTS car model and pause at a place where it becomes dark in Forza. You are havin mental breakdown right now becasue Forza has the better car model. If my shots are cherry picked go in gameplay with the same cars i posted above take in game pics to see if my shots are cherry picked or not instead posting shitty youtube pics.

Last edited:

Gingen

Banned
How Hage Kamo and his friend Turk1993 capture screenshots from GTS:

- Use only a standard PS4 or a PS4 PRO rigorously set at 1080p
- Search a car with some sort of lod bug
- Select the time of day with the worst scenic impact
- Search the worst angle of the entire track
- Set the time trial mode where the track is desert
- Enlarge with microsoft paint the final capture from 1080p to 3840x2160 for the worst IQ possible

How Hage Kamo and his friend Turk1993 capture screenshots from FM7:

- Use exclusively a 1500$ (or more) ninja PC
- Set all the parameter to ultra high
- Set the resolution to 4K or more
- Select the best modeled cars of the entire game
- Select the best angle of the track
- Resize the final image at 1080p for the best possible IQ thanks to the effect of the super sampling

The most funny thing is that, despite all their efforts, GTS continues to seem real while FM7 always looks like plastic/cartoon

Im not talking about weather, You show shitty low quality youtube image to hide the flaw of GTS car model and pause at a place where it becomes dark in Forza. You are havin mental breakdown right now becasue Forza has the better car model. If my shots are cherry picked go in gameplay with the same cars i posted above take in game pics to see if my shots are cherry picked or not instead posting shitty youtube pics.

Like i said : You never did that for Forza 7. NEVER!
I don't have a heavy mental breakdown. LOL. Nissan OBVIOUSLY looks better in that screenshot, even if it is compressed. Also environment looks better too. DF said also that GTS has better car models. Probably people from DF also have mental breakdown according to you. You're so super cool man. Yes, i know it's a pain in the ass for you when GTS on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8.

Neo 007

Forza has better Car models than GT?
Maybe I've needed glasses all these years,as has everyone whose seen both games that I know.

Turk1993

- Enlarge with microsoft paint the final capture from 1080p to 3840x2160 for the worst IQ possible

- Resize the final image at 1080p for the best possible IQ thanks to the effect of the super sampling

The most funny thing is that, despite all their efforts, GTS continues to seem real while FM7 always looks like plastic/cartoon
Are you dumb? Enlarge with MS paint wtf. These are direct untouched 10mb 4K PNG captures from my PS4 Pro. Funny that you can't show the same cars in gameplay that i posted here above. Always talking bullshit but doesn't come with any real direct feed. Also whats wrong with using my pc? Does it state here that its console only? Also my Forza shot is 1080p to so whats the deal. You guys are just hurt because your favorite console doesn't have the better looking game, meanwhile im enjoying all of them.

Turk1993

Like i said : You never did that for Forza 7. NEVER!
I don't have a heavy mental breakdown. LOL. Nissan OBVIOUSLY looks better in that screenshot, even if it is compressed. Also environment looks better too. DF said also that GTS has better car models. Probably people from DF also have mental breakdown according to you. You're so super cool man. Yes, i know it's a pain in the ass for you when GTS on much weaker platform shits on Forza's face on much stronger PC configuration. Better luck next time with Forza 8.
Mate go on and show me the same cars as above in game then instead of posting low rez youtube pics.

Hage Kamo

There is no other choice but to think that it is a PC version, but the thought is also extreme.

It is right to mistake X BOX X version as PC
Because it is a level that I do not know until I compare it with the Ultra setting of the PC version and compare it

cuNnRoO.jpg

CiIXTY8.jpg

Turk1993

Look at the difference
42463191501_39d36023f5_o.png

41560610485_bdb9a96feb_o.png

Look at the trunk and bumper, look how much smoother it looks in Forza and the logo. Also the interior is completely loaded.

Look at the difference

Look at the trunk and bumper, look how much smoother it looks in Forza and the logo. Also the interior is completely loaded.

Looks like track in GTS is more detailed. Oh shit, man. Look at the rear lights and how are they more detailed in GTS.

Till Forza 8.

Gingen

Banned
Look at the difference

That subaru is famous in GTS for a bug of the lod ... curious how whit a lot of cars avaiable you have chosen just that car (and a comple of other cars with lod bugs) for your comparisons, ignoring all the other cars with a perfect lod

Turk1993

That subaru is famous in GTS for a bug of the lod ... curious how whit a lot of cars avaiable you have chosen just that car (and a comple of other cars with lod bugs) for your comparisons, ignoring all the other cars with a perfect lod
Well i have showen other cars too you know on this page but you are ignoring them i think. Also when GTS cars are lower quality its a bug lol. What kind of bug is that, the game is 6 months old and why are the other cars lower quality? are they bugs too?

Turk1993

look at the difference;)
40579652700_cfeab461a6_o.jpg

27397053847_d86c83ab28_o.png

42222370511_1f277ca91b_o.jpg

26113894627_5b869bee59_o.jpg

42222369821_3343cc748b_o.jpg

26113894907_fe1216618a_o.jpg
Ow yeah use different time of day, do you have any rainy shots also? or night at Le Mans? Also im 100% those are not ultra setting look at the AF haha did you try to match GTS. Also the first shot the level of detail in Forza shits on GTS look at the track details and textures. Here in race mode and the fake 4K mode
42445072552_7ab90e9174_o.png

41774353944_a95eb9c6d3_o.png

41774365064_8fae537669_o.png

27625998137_e667c0e997_o.png

look at the interior and logo, this is even fake 4K vs 1080p haah and Forza still looks better.

Ow yeah use different time of day, do you have any rainy shots also? or night at Le Mans? Also im 100% those are not ultra setting look at the AF haha did you try to match GTS. Also the first shot the level of detail in Forza shits on GTS look at the track details and textures. Here in race mode and the fake 4K mode
42445072552_7ab90e9174_o.png

41774353944_a95eb9c6d3_o.png

41774365064_8fae537669_o.png

27625998137_e667c0e997_o.png

look at the interior and logo, this is even fake 4K vs 1080p haah and Forza still looks better.

Yep, as i said, car models are better in GTS. Even on compressed screen above Nissan in GTS looks better. It's so obvious. So good when a game on a weaker platform shits all over on game on much stronger, few hundreds more expensive PC configuration. But hey, i have a mental breakdown

Last edited:

Turk1993

are you still stuck with this disgusting 180° rotation?
42267594561_c138077526_o.png

41664287554_30c3862963_o.jpg
That shot still looks worse than my shot so whats your point. That the wheel has more rotation in GTS is a nice thing but what does it have to do in a graphics comparison. Also like Hage told when i use a wheel i don't wanna see another wheel so its good for pad users.

Turk1993

Yep, as i said, car models are better in GTS. Even on compressed screend above Nissan in GTS looks better. It's so obvious. So, good when a game on a weaker platform shits all over on game on much stronger, few hundreds more expensive PC configuration. But hey, i have a mental breakdown
Keep lying to yourself, aslo you keep cryin that i have a powerfull pc lol. I play the games in there best way posible, maybe you should do it too.

Keep lying to yourself, aslo you keep cryin that i have a powerfull pc lol. I play the games in there best way posible, maybe you should do it too.

Sure, sure. LOL! It's so obvious that Nissan looks better in GTS. Especially from the front. I'm not cryin. I'm so happy that GTS on weaker platform shits all over Forza on much stronger PC configuration. Hey, even DF said that GTS looks better. I'm sorry, man. Till Forza 8.

Last edited:

Turk1993

Sure, sure. LOL! It's so obvious that Nissan looks better in GTS. Especially from the front. I'm not cryin. I'm so happy that GTS on weaker platform shits all over Forza on much stronger PC configuration. Hey, even DF said that GTS looks better. I'm sorry, man. Till Forza 8.
Still no proof but keeps repeating the same shit like a parrot. You guys had a hard time the last 2 weeks, get some rest and chill till next 10 days when FH4 gets anounced. Then i will see you again crying even more.

Still no proof but keeps repeating the same shit like a parrot.

You just proved how Nissan in GTS looks better than in Forza 7. I already mentioned that from compressed screenshot posted above. But noooo, it's compressed, it isn't valid. PNG format will add more graphical elements to Forza 7. Thanks anyway.

LostDonkey

Yep, as i said, car models are better in GTS. Even on compressed screen above Nissan in GTS looks better. It's so obvious. So good when a game on a weaker platform shits all over on game on much stronger, few hundreds more expensive PC configuration. But hey, i have a mental breakdown

I really do mean this in the nicest way possible.

Go and get your eyes checked. I think you have a problem.

Looking at all these comparison pics that's the only logical explanation as to how you can possibly say GTS models are better.

I really do mean this in the nicest way possible.

Go and get your eyes checked. I think you have a problem.

Looking at all these comparison pics that's the only logical explanation as to how you can possibly say GTS models are better.

You too. I have a problem, but Blue Nissan GT-R clearly looks better in GTS? Of course Turk will like your post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom