• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Street Fighter V DLC character leaked: Ed (the hoodie kid from the campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Considering how lazy they've been I'm expecting Azam to be another of the DLC characters.

Why is this lazy? The entire point of introducing characters like Azam and Ed in story mode was obviously so they could eventually become playable. What did you people expect?

We have no idea what the in game model will look like, and if the silhouette is any indication he's going to look completely different

Ryce

Here's the silhouette again:

kJ5IpgA.png

Endo Punk

The first character put me off aesthetically and this character is just as dull looking. I do like psycho power though so depends on the gameplay.

Giolon

I don't understand how Capcom could think that this is better than doing a mix of 50/50 old and new characters in terms of trying to draw people back to the game (or into it for the first time).

JayEH

I don't understand how Capcom could think that this is better than doing a mix of 50/50 old and new characters in terms of trying to draw people back to the game (or into it for the first time).

The game is past saving on that front.

What if this is actually just something summoned by Ed.
I'm kind of hoping for that. Like the sillouhette is just a psycho power aura that the scrawny hoodie kid floats in the center of

Seems more likely he'll just be pumped fulla psycho power though

Isn't that fan made?

The only thing we can see in the official silhouette is here:

Nope, I'm pretty sure it is a compilation of different parts of the silhouette that were shown in different places (I'm pretty sure the other character silhouette's were shown behind Akuma in the picture of him on the psn store)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom