• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Is there an easy way to find the top 20-25 paid forwards in the league? On NHLPA it seems you can only sort by team under compensation, not by the whole league.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I won't be too upset if we lose tonight because I'm used to losing in the playoffs. I'm still looking forward to tonight and know anything can happen.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Of course Game 7 has to fall on P90X yoga night. Fucking hour and a half workout. Hopefully I'll finish up right before puck drop.

Anyway, I'm not too stressed. Nothing like how I felt before any of the Game 7s last year. I'm still high on the Cup win, so whatever happens, happens.

cO5U0.gif

We Love Katamari

Sanjuro

Of course Game 7 has to fall on P90X yoga night. Fucking hour and a half workout. Hopefully I'll finish up right before puck drop.

Anyway, I'm not too stressed. Nothing like how I felt before any of the Game 7s last year. I'm still high on the Cup win, so whatever happens, happens.

smh

UberTag

I wasn't stressed at all heading into Game 7 of the Vancouver series. Everything was just chill.
Was stressed as all hell for the Montreal & Tampa Bay Game 7s, though.

Today? I'm not sure how I feel today.
The one thing I am certain of, though... this will be a 1-goal game win or lose.
And when it's that close... well, it can easily go either way.

Would love to see Thomas net his second shutout of the series tonight. I would also like to see a healthy Bergeron.

Sanjuro

I wasn't stressed at all heading into Game 7 of the Vancouver series. Everything was just chill.

The one thing I am certain of, though... this will be a 1-goal game win or lose.

Would love to see Thomas net his second shutout of the series tonight. I would also like to see a healthy Bergeron.

vatstep's gimmick is to be the ultimate pessimist. The sudden change has me worried.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

I read something about him not taking face offs again in practice. Is that true?

UberTag

vatstep's gimmick is to be the ultimate pessimist. The sudden change has me worried.
A Cup win can change people.

Before last year almost every Bruins fan was "the ultimate pessimist".
We were already booking tee times for Boston players as soon as they lost their first two games at home to Montreal.

Our loyalty was finally rewarded after one of the longest playoff runs of all time.

So now we're left to re-evaluate how we feel about this team that persevered through a trio of Game 7s last season as they face another one... after what can only be described as the most even-steven, deadlocked tight playoff series following 6 games in the history of the sport.

It's hard to be anxious. It's hard to be confident. The Bruins never make it easy on us. But we'll all be tuning in no matter what in just a couple of hours.

Sanjuro

He continued that attitude this season as well. :/

As a Boston fan, any sort of pessimistic attitude has taken a backseat. Emotion and frustration sure as hell remain. Also, forever fuck Jeremy Jacobs. Piece of shit.

Boston doomed.

The master anti-jinx is dead.

UberTag

Of the six teams playing Game 7s the next two nights, I think the only fanbase justified in raging after a loss would be the Rangers.

Everyone else is either just happy to be there or won the Cup last season.

Cactus

Banned
Ovechkin has been really inconsistent with his effort so far. This would probably be a good time for him to get fired up...

Top Bottom