• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Even though I'm tied for 2nd with 4 points so far, I don't see the rest of my bracket going well so I just want the teams I want to win, and not who I thought would win. So go Caps, Sens, and Panthers!

...Fourth. :(

Called the LA upset, but thought the Blues were playing shitty and may lose to the Sharks. Also assumed the Hawks would handle the Yotes, but got the Preds right. Sooo... 2/4 in the West.

Have the Rags winning (maybe, but I'd be fine with the Sens winning), the Caps winning (maybe), the Devils winning (maybe, but I'd like the Panthers to) and the Pens winning (lolno). So best-case I'll be 3/4 in the East. Worst? 0/4.

Best-case: 5/8
Worst-case: 2/8

Ugh. Wish it'd let us re-pick each round, because the Pens are out already. :lol

Solo

The broken stick = slashing penalty is the fucking dumbest thing in the game right now. Composite sticks will break if you look at them the wrong way.

At least the refs did the right thing.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
The broken stick = slashing penalty is the fucking dumbest thing in the game right now. Composite sticks will break if you look at them the wrong way.

At least the refs did the right thing.

It really did break because someone looked at it the wrong way lol

Sanjuro

YES! That hustle!~

5NAx3.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
See, it always helps when you go to the net guyz.

Solo

someone gif that peverley/holtby interaction ahahah

And when it gets to the part where Peverly looks back and Holtby folds his arms and plays dumb, someone needs to superimpose the trollface on him and add the "problem?" caption.

Loved it. That was Subban level of trolling.

UberTag

15-15 DEADLOCKED... heading into the final period of Game 7.
Wouldn't have it any other way.

Now it's time to unleash...

bruins-believe-300x298.png

Top Bottom