• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct scheduled for June 3rd (Wii U concept news, 3PM PT/6PM ET Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkir

Tomorrow? Hypeeee!

ilbq8vgrdzuqznhest.gif

Fantastical

Death Prophet
So it kind of sounds like their conference is going to be very heavily software focused with little talked about hardware.

Interesting. :) (and awesome!)

Jubern

Suddenly out of nowhere.

I don't know if it's going to be any good, but it's at least going to be some legendary piece of entertainment.

mclem

What about Bill Trinen? He's part of the Nintendo experience, in a way...

Tingle.

I think Iwata-as-Link works better; Miyamoto is the inspired creator, hence Wisdom, Iwata is the person who makes the scary decisions, hence Courage.

I do think Reggie might be closer to Groose than Ganon, though!

BD1

Banned
I'm guessing something similar to this 3DS Overview, but obviously a little more personal with Iwata.

Also a chance to look at the console itself, as Iwata said last year in retrospect he would have clearly identified the console, instead of just the controller.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Tingle.

I think Iwata-as-Link works better; Miyamoto is the inspired creator, hence Wisdom, Iwata is the person who makes the scary decisions, hence Courage.

I do think Reggie might be closer to Groose than Ganon, though!

Nah if Bill always follow Miyamoto, it just makes sense for him to be Navi and Miyamoto to be Link. Iwata being wisdom is ok though, since he needs that for his position.

UberTag

Nicely done, Nintendo.
Bookending both conferences when you're the guys with the big surprises to drop is virtually guaranteed for success.

You can pretty much hand Nintendo the "winners of E3 2012 crown" already. But that was largely expected with the other guys simply going through the motions.

Would really like to see a bomb dropped tomorrow that will leave Microsoft and Sony scrambling to answer during their conferences at the last minute on Monday.
Can't wait to see what happens.

Culex

Banned
Nintendo mentioned the price and ship date wouldn't be announced at E3......it's happening at Nintendo Direct instead.

Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom