• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct strikes back on the 27th featuring Iwata-Kun~ & Love Plus [Over]

Seemed very Japan-centric this time, so I would doubt it. They ought to at least put those RE and MGS trailers up, though.

The first one was very Japan-centric beyond the the firmware talk. We may not be getting as many games as Japan, but there are still Spring releases.

At the very least, NoA can pat themselves on the back for releasing Xenoblade.

[Nintex]

Seemed very Japan-centric this time, so I would doubt it. They ought to at least put those RE and MGS trailers up, though.

Nintendo Direct is probably Japan only from here on out(besides E3 that is). Nintendo simply doesn't have that kind of third party support in the west.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
[Nintex];33782945 said:
Nintendo Direct is probably Japan only from here on out(besides E3 that is). Nintendo simply doesn't have that kind of third party support in the west.

They could still highlight titles like Kid Icarus, Revelations, Tekken 3D, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, MGS Snake Eater 3D and eShop titles (Mutant Mudds, VVV etc.) . And they should be able to announce and release 3DS demos, there is no reason why e.g the Dead or Alive or Revelations demo should be Japan exclusive.

Nintendo Direct right now looks like a failed attempt to me, its not about communicating with all customers at all and just showin how much less western gamer are getting. Quite lame for a multi billion corporation.

[Nintex]

They could still highlight titles like Kid Icarus, Revelations, Tekken 3D, Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, MGS Snake Eater 3D and eShop titles (Mutant Mudds, VVV etc.) . And they should be able to announce and release 3DS demos, there is no reason why e.g the Dead or Alive or Revelations demo should be Japan exclusive.

Nintendo Direct right now looks like a failed attempt to me, its not about communicating with all customers at all and just showin how much less western gamer are getting. Quite lame for a multi billion corporation.

It's very Nintendo-esque.

So was Kiki Trick the only Wii game? I guess Japan's getting Mario Party 9 later than the west then?

Is anything else on tap for Wii 2012 in Japan? Just DQX and (maybe if Kadokawa ever decides to release it) Rodea?

any impressions of Resident Evil with the circle pad pro? or does the demo not support it?

I'm curious to see if it controls like Dead Space or Resident Evil 5 on the 360.

sakipon

About the demos. Rhythm Thief felt very much like Rhythm Heaven. It seemed well done and nice, but not like my cup of tea. FF Theatrhythm on the other hand was fun and challenging (on the harder options)! Will definitely purchase that, even despite the weird looking chibis. Though it did seem a bit confusing that when there's a summon on the screen, the arrows suddenly appear in the same color as the tap symbols. Sometimes I didn't differentiate them fast enough.

did no one bother to download the metal gear 3d demo? lolz

I did, but can't say much. Not a fan of the series. I did like the touch control panel for going through items and stuff.

Schlomo

Looks easy and boring, need more hard mode vids
Hard difficulty is really challenging. I cleared it just barely on my second try, and I consider myself something of an expert in this kind of game. Theatrhythm is a must buy for fans of Ouendan/Rhythm Heaven and FF music IMO.

[Nintex]

Finally got a chance to watch it all. A nice presentation with lots of stuff, seems like Nintendo is really stepping up their game in Japan.

IfxCO.jpg

Top Bottom