• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedark

Wow. I didn't come away from the presentation feeling amazed myself, but I'm not getting the intense negativity towards the games. In less than a year, Nintendo will be releasing a stunning looking mainline Zelda, a meaty update to one of the Wii U's best games in MK8, a sequel to another in Splatoon 2, a new IP and will finish the year with a 64/Sunshine style Mario.

I get that people still want to see more variety and non-Nintendo stuff in there - but that's a strong first party lineup as far as I'm concerned. As strong as anything we'll be getting from MS and Sony this year.

I get the feeling that people are ignorant Splatoon 2 for some reason, as if they still think it's a wiiu port. I personally think the fall period is where Nintendo will ring the goods: we know Mario and Xenoblade are supposed to come, and if they can get one more significant title launching at the start of the fall or just before (pokémon would be GOAT for this), they will have had a good year that started a bit slow but ended massively.

idwl

And what the hell did their development do in the past years?
I really want to know the answer to this . Nintendo should have shown so many games in the presentation to get us excited . They kept saying they've learnt from the wii u and 3DS but theyre making the same mistakes it seems. No games and high price .
I'm still buying one cause I'm a sucker for Nintendo , but it's just disappointing I thought there would be so much more . I really don't want a repeat of wii u

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I'm guilty of this and was blinded by the "SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT NINTENDO!!!" and proceeded to lambast the big N over a let down of a reveal.

I was wrong and here's why. E3 is just 3 months after the Switch release. If they had "shown everything", come E3 everyone would be complaining that "they didn't show anything new!!"

They are purposely holding back games IMO so they can get people talking about Switch at E3, especially likely going up against Xbox Scorpio's debut and more Sony PS4 Pro stuff.

Sure, Nintendo says they don't see them going up against Sony or MS in an "arms race" but they'll still need to compel customers to buy a Nintendo Switch.

Metroid, Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, etc. Then Ubisoft support Beyond Good and Evil 2? Assassin's Creed? The Division? MARIO vs Rabbids RPG? Capcom offerings? Monster Hunter? Marvel vs Capcom? Bethesda-Doom? EA-Battlefield? Etc and so on...

Basically what I'm saying is that I had forgotten E3 was so close to the Switch debut where Nintendo will surely bring more cool stuff.

At least that's what I hope. I mean, they could announce Metroid Prime Universe for the Switch and I'd be lit!

MLH

One glaring omission from Nintendo's lineup was Pikmin 4. Miyamoto said the game was "close to completion" during E3 2015(!) and everyone assumed it would be for NX and since it was almost complete it would be a launch game. Please don't tell me he was talking about that 3DS game...

So, Joycons have a 20h battery life, full recharge 3 and a half hours. It reads somewhere in the Nintendo sites, might be in the Japanese version. If someone's wondering.

yes they dont owe nintendo anything but that goes the same other way around

the wii/ds sold very well and half of the games bought were third party

how many tried? especially western third parties

u can say underpowered all u want, power has never been a necessity to make good games, wii/ds showcased this perfectly, it has always been used as an excuse rather than a legit reason imo
Did I say power anywhere in my post?

Power is only a small part of the whole in terms of what makes an offering attractive to consumers. So far, Nintendo has been (and seems to still be) missing the mark.

Of course when it comes to game development, power plays a much bigger factor. The higher the differential in technical capability between competing consoles, the more difficult it becomes to create ports for all options. This adds yet another hurdle Nintendo needs to overcome to get third parties back on board.

But the first thing third parties need is an audience to sell games to, and unfortunately for Nintendo most of those people already own competing consoles. Without giving those people a reason to get Nintendo's console (and then, to get the undoubtedly technically inferior version of their games on the Switch), I just don't see a reason for third parties to give a damn.

Norse

All the stuff they squeezed into the little removable con pads is impressive. That being said, for $300 I don't see this system being a huge success in the USA. Even if it does sell to parents for the kids, pricing the games at xbone/ps4 will mean low sales for anything but the Nintendo made games imo. It's a cool little gadget but I don't see a bright future for it unless pricing for hardware and software gets a reduction.

Not really sure what it means :). Is it "HD" version of vibration? Do you feel ice cubes? If it's just good vibration, it's not really a feature...

The way I understand it, think of it like there are three rumble motors in each JoyCon. So in the ice cube example Nintendo used, you could actually "feel" three individual things "sliding around" inside the controller.

Another example is that 1 2 Switch game has you trying to guess how many marbles are inside your controller based on how it feels to "roll" them around inside. Laura Kate Dale tried it and said it literally feels like there are marbles inside the controller. She also said that the Milking the Cow use feels like jerking someone off hah.

The rumored Rabbids Kingdom Battle game uses it to have the Rabbids "jump out" of your TV and "into" the JoyCons, and you can feel them all running around inside your controllers messing with things. I think this would be a really cool feature for a Pikmin game, personally.

And example I am inventing right now would be playing a game and a snake or bug crawls over your hand/the controller. The HD Rumble would allow you to actually "feel" the snake as it slithers from the base of your palm up out your fingers.

Maybe a horror game could use it to simulate holding a beating heart in your hand.

It's probably something that will just have to be experienced to "get" but so far everyone that's tried it seems to find it pretty cool.

RAIDEN1

What I don't understand is why can't Nintendo look at what made the NES and SNES such global hits and somehow implement that in a modern day way in building whatever their next console ends up being..

I know Nintendo isn't interested in being in the arms race with Sony and Microsoft, but at this rate...they are definitley doing a good job of making themselves the "also-rans"...and as one person I think stated here, they shouldn't be looking to be a number 2 in people's house..but being the number 1!

This machine isn't going to give Microsoft and Sony sleepless nights...while they are duelling it out with each other since 2001/2002....

Get an extensive virtual console catalogue, bring in strong entries for Metroid, F-Zero, Starfox...hell even Kid Icarus!! Then it may become a viable option...

kendrake

Banned
Did I say power anywhere in my post?

Power is only a small part of the whole in terms of what makes an offering attractive to consumers. So far, Nintendo has been (and seems to still be) missing the mark.

Of course when it comes to game development, power plays a much bigger factor. The higher the differential in technical capability between competing consoles, the more difficult it becomes to create ports for all options. This adds yet another hurdle Nintendo needs to overcome to get third parties back on board.

But the first thing third parties need is an audience to sell games to, and unfortunately for Nintendo most of those people already own competing consoles. Without giving those people a reason to get Nintendo's console (and then, to get the undoubtedly technically inferior version of their games on the Switch), I just don't see a reason for third parties to give a damn.
i think its safe to say that the relations between western third parties and nintendo has been crap for a multitude of reasons, coming from both sides

the switch represents a compromise of both ideal situations for both sides, only time will tell how it plays out

and i wasnt saying u were literally talking bout power, its just usually the thing people talk about in these discussions

Elfstruck

I'm guilty of this and was blinded by the "SHOW ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT NINTENDO!!!" and proceeded to lambast the big N over a let down of a reveal.

I was wrong and here's why. E3 is just 3 months after the Switch release. If they had "shown everything", come E3 everyone would be complaining that "they didn't show anything new!!"

They are purposely holding back games IMO so they can get people talking about Switch at E3, especially likely going up against Xbox Scorpio's debut and more Sony PS4 Pro stuff.

Sure, Nintendo says they don't see them going up against Sony or MS in an "arms race" but they'll still need to compel customers to buy a Nintendo Switch.

Metroid, Donkey Kong, Animal Crossing, etc. Then Ubisoft support Beyond Good and Evil 2? Assassin's Creed? The Division? MARIO vs Rabbids RPG? Capcom offerings? Monster Hunter? Marvel vs Capcom? Bethesda-Doom? EA-Battlefield? Etc and so on...

Basically what I'm saying is that I had forgotten E3 was so close to the Switch debut where Nintendo will surely bring more cool stuff.

At least that's what I hope. I mean, they could announce Metroid Prime Universe for the Switch and I'd be lit!

While I do agree that Nintendo might be holding back some surprises for E3, dont expect games like Doom, Battlefield, ME on it because those games will have a hard time running on it. Fifa on Switch is the PS3 version for example.

_sqn_

Here's the issue with what you're saying: Most of what we saw were WiiU ports. Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, and Zelda are all WiiU ports. Intergenerational ports don't usually look all that different from each other. The only major game we say that was really a Switch game was Mario Odyssey. Of course, Mario's cartoonish art style has been plateauing since the Wii, so it's really hard to say much about it.

Gamespot says that Mario Kart 8 looks little worse on Switch. And to be honest, its downclocked old tegra x1. It can't be fast.

KtSlime

Cause if you design a game with a control method in mind, but you can actually play it without it, that's the simple proof that control method doesn't add anything to it.. As it's not necessary.

And that can be said for every Nintendo decision. Nothing is legit, or necessary, or relevant as anything can be anything else.

I don't think that's true, having several control methods isn't bad. Take a PC for instance, some people play using mouse and keyboard, and some use controllers. Are you saying controller support should not be an option because it adds nothing to mouse and keyboard?

The Switch was all over Asahi News yesterday, when the news reporter came to the Arms trial machine she said something to the effect "this would make quite a workout, cool". That adds to the experience over just pressing buttons. Motion controls can be very fun and hilarious and lend themselves to multiplayer local games.

jonno394

Gamespot says that Mario Kart 8 looks little worse on Switch. And to be honest, its downclocked old tegra x1. It can't be fast.

He was basing this on how he remembered it from E3 and nothing else. It's not proof of anything tbh especially as others who played it yesterday have said higher resolution etc

Nothing about VC plans yet? What could partially salvage this thing is a big N64/Gamecube library at launch.
The "free for a month" NES/SNES games with added online is something that had peaked my interest and surprised me that it's not being talked about much.

NES/SNES games that you "can buy later" after the free month. With added online. Think about that.

What classic games would we want to play online?

I say NBA Jam, but that won't happen.

Blades of Steel?

Double Dragon 2?

Battletoads?

Rock n Roll Racing?

I can dream.

The "free for a month" NES/SNES games with added online is something that had peaked my interest and surprised me that it's not being talked about much.

NES/SNES games that you "can buy later" after the free month. With added online. Think about that.

What classic games would we want to play online?

I say NBA Jam, but that won't happen.

Blades of Steel?

Double Dragon 2?

Battletoads?

Rock n Roll Racing?

I can dream.

Super Mario Kart with online multiplayer. Just, holy shit!
Now, if greedy Nintendo didn't make this free only for one month...

KooopaKid

Banned
Super Mario Kart with online multiplayer. Just, holy shit!
Now, if greedy Nintendo didn't make this free only for one month...

It's too good an idea for Nintendo to do it.

One glaring omission from Nintendo's lineup was Pikmin 4. Miyamoto said the game was "close to completion" during E3 2015(!) and everyone assumed it would be for NX and since it was almost complete it would be a launch game. Please don't tell me he was talking about that 3DS game...

Yes, where is it? A simple logo + wait for E3 would have been enough.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Catching up on everything, LTDR; tragically disappointed.
Disclaimer: I'll get a Switch eventually, and that might include at launch. I've said it a thousand times, but every Nintendo system "justifies" a purchase in the end because I know I'm going to get some solid gaming out of it. But there's a difference between a piece of hardware I'm excited to buy and own, and one that I'm forcing myself to buy because it's the only way I can access specific software.

And unfortunately that software is very unappealing to me right now.

- Zelda is Zelda. Extremely excited, but no matter how definitive the Switch build is it's ultimately a port of a game I could get on my Wii U.
- Splatoon 2 is the next big gem. Great stuff, but TBA 2017.
- Super Mario Odyssey doesn't appeal to me. I'm not crazy about the Mario64 style collect-a-thon level design and I don't feel the trailer demonstrated interesting platform or environments. The city looked awful. The hat throw mechanic excites me and that's it.
- Mario Kart 8 is an excellent game, but it's a port and I already own it.
- 1 2 Switch seems like a neat gimmick but shouldn't be a stand alone project.
- ARMS also seems neat but I know I won't invest much time into it.
- Xenoblade 2's change in art direction instantly turns me off.
- No More Heroes 3 doesn't exist yet and won't be available for a long, long time.

The rest is made up of either third party ports, many of which late and bizarrely not at launch either, that I couldn't give a shit about. Or other games that are either part of franchises/genres I don't care for.

It has an abysmal launch line-up. Yes, most hardware has a weak launch, but in the case of the Switch it has one major game and it's not even an exclusive. I'd love to play the 'definitive' version of Breath of the Wild, but when your big draw to a new system is a cross generation game and the next big titles are either months or away or without dates entirely then that's a pretty bad sign in my opinion.

So, if anything, this presentation really just showed me that the current state of Nintendo is something I can probably wait out until later down the track rather than jump in early. I may still get it at launch, because I'm a sucker for new tech toys, will get one eventually anyway, and the price isn't likely to drop in Australia for a long time. But I have no innate buzz or drive to get one at all. Even less so than the Wii U. It's just a total nothing device for me right now; an AU $469 tech box to play a marginally improved version of a game I could play on a system I already own.

I think it has a lot of potential and I really like the idea, but yeah. Flat as hell and probably the most unhyped I've been for a major Nintendo hardware launch ever.

//ARCANUM

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, and not sure where else to talk about it as I don't want to clutter up the works with another thread. I noticed this recently and had posted elsewhere on gaf that to me it seemed like you wouldn't be able to play the Switch in tabletop mode and charge at the same time. Some people argued that it looks like the USB C port in the graphics is recessed. So I dropped it.

But then yesterday in the treehouse it looked to me like the USB C port is not recessed. And then this accessory became available on Amazon:

HORI Compact Playstand for Nintendo Switch Officially Licensed by Nintendo https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9RTMWS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And look at the text on the package:

51uuWACLIbL._SL1000_.jpg

What is the purpose of this accessory if you're already able to play while charging in tabletop mode? I don't believe you'll be able to unfortunately. Which is a big misstep considering this thing has a 2.5 - 3 hr battery life for a game like Zelda.

And before anyone says not being able to charge while in tabletop mode isn't a big deal, this is actually an important factor to me. 14hr flight to Japan? Plug in the switch, put it in tabletop mode, lean back with joycon in each hand and play! .....as long as you have this accessory. :/

Okay stupid question, I did not watch the presentation but preorder the Switch. I see a lot of threads regarding Switch's Accessories. So what comes with the Switch beside the console, Joycon and power cords.

They want something that'd be near impossible and would bankrupt Nintendo?

Gotcha

With respect, you along with the hybrid loving fans and the "Nintendo-can-never-make-a-console-cause-it's-a-death-sentence" need to stop deluding yourselves with his warped and inane logic.

You know what is a death sentence? Creating a product for the smallest niche audience you could possibly ever target and cater to.

There's absolutely no reason why Nintendo couldn't create a console with sufficient graphical umph to compete with the likes of MS and Sony. Even if it didn't match a PS4 Pro, or exceeding that, a Scorpio; Nintendo could come damn close without ever breaking the bank considering it's debuting years after the OG PS4 and Xbone. I'm fairly certain if they brought something to market approaching the fidelity of the OG consoles, many would have been content with that because at least Nintendo would have guaranteed wider support from 3rd parties, rather than pigeon holing themselves - yet again - into an extremely underpowered segment, which no company is willing to exclusively support with unique titles or AAA franchises for that matter.

It's rather simple. They start off with a budget that determines the overall bill of materials (BOM) and then make decisions about how to allocate those funds. Rather than dedicating the majority of their budget on performance oriented parts, they instead squandered it on miniaturization, portability, and crazily enough, even more advanced motion controls and inputs (IR camera and HD rumble). The result is the Switch in its current form. A jack of all trades, master of none. Even then, the return on their investment was a terrible compromise, because as a portable, it's not miniature enough; and we all know the battery life is abysmal, so the portability is out the window too.

I can't imagine creating a simple, straightforward console is more complex than what they've managed to output here. The design challenges and the engineering effort required to cram all that tech into such a small enclosure, making all the accessories seamlessly integrate, incorporating a high resolution IPS touch capacitive screen, add-on accessories like a LAN, a dock...you get the point. It's far more laborious to design and engineer this contraption than simply making a box with a decent APU and bundling a standard pro controller in the box.

Nintendo has gone mad. I'll still buy it because I love them, probably closer to Christmas when bundles and Mario are set to release, but for Christ sake, this was exactly what I knew would happen when the hybrid concept was announced. There were a lot of people on GAF cheering them on - hope you guys are happy...what a mess.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
With respect, you along with the hybrid loving fans and the "Nintendo-can-never-make-a-console-cause-it's-a-death-sentence" need to stop deluding yourselves with his warped and inane logic.

You know what is a death sentence? Creating a product for the smallest niche audience you could possibly ever target and cater to.

There's absolutely no reason why Nintendo couldn't create a console with sufficient graphical umph to compete with the likes of MS and Sony. Even if it didn't match a PS4 Pro, or exceeding that, a Scorpio; Nintendo could come damn close without ever breaking the bank considering it's debuting years after the OG PS4 and Xbone. I'm fairly certain if they brought something to market approaching the fidelity of the OG consoles, many would have been content with that because at least Nintendo would have guaranteed wider support from 3rd parties, rather than pigeon holing themselves - yet again - into an extremely underpowered segment, which no company is willing to exclusively support with unique titles or AAA franchises for that matter.

It's rather simple. They start off with a budget that determines the overall bill of materials (BOM) and then make decisions about how to allocate those funds. Rather than dedicating the majority of their budget on performance oriented parts, they instead squandered it on miniaturization, portability, and crazily enough, even more advanced motion controls and inputs (IR camera and HD rumble). The result is the Switch in its current form. A jack of all trades, master of none. Even then, the return on their investment was a terrible compromise, because as a portable, it's not miniature enough; and we all know the battery life is abysmal, so the portability is out the window too.

I can't imagine creating a simple, straightforward console is more complex than what they've managed to output here. The design challenges and the engineering effort required to cram all that tech into such a small enclosure, making all the accessories seamlessly integrate, incorporating a high resolution IPS touch capacitive screen, add-on accessories like a LAN, a dock...you get the point. It's far more laborious to design and engineer this contraption than simply making a box with a decent APU and bundling a standard pro controller in the box.

Nintendo has gone mad. I'll still buy it because I love them, probably closer to Christmas when bundles and Mario are set to release, but for Christ sake, this was exactly what I knew would happen when the hybrid concept was announced. There were a lot of people on GAF cheering them on - hope you guys are happy...what a mess.

This so much! People forget that had Nintendo tons of money when they were deigning the Wii U. Also it's not like this path is exactly working for them lately.

A ps4 level hardware would have saved them money in R & D. Make it simpler for 3rd parties and they could still make a handheld that uses similar tech to the switch if they really wanted to.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I keep flipping back and forth on whether or not I want a switch.

Since I can't pre-order anymore I'll likely pick one up in person on launch day. The Wii U was fairly easy to get a hold of, I assume this will be as well.

Lynd7

I dunno, I feel they will announce more games for the later part of the year. Or at least will announce and hype a bigger 2018 at E3 and Directs.

Valahart

That Xenoblade looked so far from done that I'm sincerely thinking Nintendo is pulling a Sony and announcing a game and a release window just for the buzz, being very aware it's gonna be delayed many times.

azyless

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, and not sure where else to talk about it as I don't want to clutter up the works with another thread. I noticed this recently and had posted elsewhere on gaf that to me it seemed like you wouldn't be able to play the Switch in tabletop mode and charge at the same time. Some people argued that it looks like the USB C port in the graphics is recessed. So I dropped it.

But then yesterday in the treehouse it looked to me like the USB C port is not recessed. And then this accessory became available on Amazon:
Looks like that would be fine to me :
The accessory seems more of an angle thing I guess ?

What is the purpose of this accessory if you're already able to play while charging in tabletop mode? I don't believe you'll be able to unfortunately. Which is a big misstep considering this thing has a 2.5 - 3 hr battery life for a game like Zelda.

USB-C port is on the bottom edge. It's how the dock works, but also means it can't use the kickstand while charging.

StereoVsn

incorporating a high resolution IPS touch capacitive screen, add-on accessories like a LAN, a dock...you get the point.

Now, I agree with majority of the post, but let's face it, incorporating a 720P IPS touch screen is done by small fly by the night Chinese outfits. Let's not pretend that this in particular is an issue, it's just the cheapest decent screen Nintendo could probably get these days (6" IPS 720P screens show up in cheap under $150 Chinese phones all the time). LAN accessory is a generic USB 2.0 LAN adapter, reportedly Wii-U one works (hint, Nintendo doesn't actually make one, it's at best generic rebadge). Oh, and the dock. That thing is at most $10-15 part cost (probably less) as it has a cheap USB hub with 2 x 2.0 and 1 x 3.0 ports and HDMI out. That's pretty much it. Let's not make it out like these 3 things in particular were such a great innovation.

I'll give Nintendo Joy-Cons, although misguided, there is some innovative tech (I would argue that Steam controller which can be often had for $35 is just or more innovative) but Switch Pro Controller? That thing is no better then PS4 controller which also has accelerometer and gyro but also a touchpad and a light strip (hint, nobody uses any of that shit, even Sony most of the times).

Overall though, yeah, the direction was unfortunate. I was hoping that they would output console SKU and handheld SKU with same OS and framework, and that still might happen, but they chose to go ahead with a hybrid approach.

Anyway, I am actually considering trading in my Wii-U and games to get the Switch, Zelda, Accessories, etc... Between GameStop and Amazon I would get more then enough to cover the cost and my kids got whole bunch of other systems to play till Switch gets decent kids games.

I remember in 2015, we got mario kart, splatoon, mario maker....then quiet. Why even make a new console if youre just going to put a wiiu game on it at launch? Are the joy cons going to have HD rumble for switch zelda, like the wii controls for twilight princess. Are they gonna be amazing rumble feels when you swing your sword, etc.? If not, what was the point?

For those saying we shouldn't complain about the price for the hybrid console we're getting, I somewhat agree with you, but then I look at the controller gimmicks. HD rumble could be kinda interesting maybe, but look at what they are using it for: counting balls. The same goes for the sensors. WiiU tells us that none of this stuff is likely to be used, and if it is used, it's gonna be the only way to interface(like Starfox) and be horrible. Heck, the only games that use it to start are glorified demos that you still have to pay for. If Nintendo had included 1,2 Switch with every system sold, I'd be less disappointed, but what I (and I think many others) would have preferred is to drop the gimmicky garbage altogether, which would have reduced the price for the system and controllers a great deal.

On another note: where the living hell are the games? WiiU has been a wasteland for over 2 years now. What have they been DOING all this time?
Motion controls in controller is pretty much industry standard and it will get used (for example for aiming in splatoon) HD rumble is used in Zelda and it really is nice.
I remember in 2015, we got mario kart, splatoon, mario maker....then quiet. Why even make a new console if youre just going to put a wiiu game on it at launch? Are the joy cons going to have HD rumble for switch zelda, like the wii controls for twilight princess. Are they gonna be amazing rumble feels when you swing your sword, etc.? If not, what was the point?

obviously they have more games in the pipeline then what they have showed now.

After launch E3 will be just around the corner. I expect a lot of more information there.

WadeitOut

Yeah you can. Just not while being played in kickstand mode.

Wait is this true? Can you not just use an L shape USB C charger?

Wow this is lame. I was planning on using kickstand mode a lot at work. I guess I can just take breaks where I hold it when it gets low.

WadeitOut

Wait so you can use an L-shape USB-C? Because others are saying the bottom where it connects lays flush.

One of these things has to be incorrect.

Yeah that ^.

While in kickstand mode, the power port is resting on the table/surface, so you can't plug power into it, thus needing a stand. :/

I bet someone like PDP or Hori will release some kind of dock/stand accessory for that.

Edit: Lol oh shit looks like Hori already did.

Anyway there's no easy solution to this. There had to be a compromise somehow Kickstand mode isn't all that appealing to me so it's not a huge deal.

tribal24

Banned
While I do agree that Nintendo might be holding back some surprises for E3, dont expect games like Doom, Battlefield, ME on it because those games will have a hard time running on it. Fifa on Switch is the PS3 version for example.

Agreed everyone expecting bigger AAA titles to run on the switch, when in reality they would have to fine tune them to run on the Switch. So definitely not holding my breath for that they are saving stuff for E3 sure they are but don't expect Ps4/ Xbox One Ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom