• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Event is live on PC/PS4/XB1 (4P co-op Brawl, new cosmetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
j1PHXHh.jpg

Its Yelena from Deus Ex HR. (But purple)
tmp_25613-yelena-6830plunb.jpg

I've been thinking about Harper Row since the leak:

fb928545d0827f73b8fe23062c0b799deed7fc78_hq.jpg

They both have the hacking thing going on as well.

Forkball

I was hoping for a cool mask. All spy/assassin characters need a cool mask. Maybe it's an alt costume.

I haven't played Overwatch in a while, but I'll hop back in to grind Halloween costumes.

Yukinari

I want her Ult to stop enemy controllers working for 6 seconds...

Or reverses all controls for 6 seconds

Her ult forces someone to switch to a character they dont know how to play but they do it anyway to annoy the rest of their team and not listen to advice.

Her ult forces someone to switch to a character they dont know how to play but they do it anyway to annoy the rest of their team and not listen to advice.

I think her ult (or one of her abilities) will somehow drain enemy ult charge. One of the big issues overwatch has is how a lot of the competitive scene games revolve around co-ordinating ults, and being able to "reset" people would have a massive impact on how games are played

RedFury

I've been thinking about Harper Row since the leak:

fb928545d0827f73b8fe23062c0b799deed7fc78_hq.jpg

They both have the hacking thing going on as well.
Would have preferred Mistral with omnic arms. Her[SOMBRA] with synthetic arms would have been awesome imo. They would allow her to "hack" faster than normal hands would allow.

I think her ult (or one of her abilities) will somehow drain enemy ult charge. One of the big issues overwatch has is how a lot of the competitive scene games revolve around co-ordinating ults, and being able to "reset" people would have a massive impact on how games are played

It'd certainly help the current situation with Ana's ult being far too powerful and easy to obtain without nerfing her into oblivion.

It would also make her have a 100% pick rate..

rackham

Banned
It'd certainly help the current situation with Ana's ult being far too powerful and easy to obtain without nerfing her into oblivion.

Ana's ultimate is only powerful with other great players and can easily be countered by many normal moves.
does git gud apply?

Illucio

Banned
That would be too OP.

If an ability like that existed it should be a line of site sort of thing or maybe it's able to completely cancel out any current ults being used.

Fancolors

Ana's ultimate is only powerful with other great players and can easily be countered by many normal moves.
does git gud apply?

Outside Mei wall and another Ana's sleep dart, I can't think of any other alternatives against a boosted Rein or Reaper.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I wonder if these on her belt are some kind of proximity mines she can put on the ground and when an enemy steps in it will hack their abilities and they can't use them for a few seconds.

2016-10-0920_13_28-j1qorl6.png

Or her huge finger nails.

She can go stealth, sneak up on the enemy, and instead of killing someone she can hack their abilities for a few seconds.

She can only kill with her SMG.

BigDug13

does git gud apply?

That's why Rein is such a good target. Doesn't need to be using his ult to be effective and no aiming needed. Just run forward swinging away. Since he's charging from the front an Ana sleep dart counter will likely be negated by one of her teammates.

I wonder if these on her belt are some kind of proximity mines she can put on the ground and when an enemy steps in it will hack their abilities and they can't use them for a few seconds.

2016-10-0920_13_28-j1qorl6.png

Or her huge finger nails.

She can go stealth, sneak up on the enemy, and instead of killing someone she can hack their abilities for a few seconds.

She can only kill with her SMG.

Ok now that is genius.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Nirolak pls.

I got excited when i read the thread title update but then it was just the old comic leak :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom