• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games 2017 Trailer and Skins, live now

Waiting for almost two hours to finally get in, only to get kicked again and now back to failed log in errors.

And other people that ARE playing the game are reporting that the game isn't rewarding SR for competitive wins, and some players are randomly switching teams MID GAME.

What a dumpster fire.
Lol

VexyWexy

Finally got in on ps4, played a match of Lucioball for the free box then immediately got booted at the victory screen...

I hope my free box is still there, 'cause I hate Lucioball.

benzopil

Why the hell I can play competitive lucioball with 1 friend but can't with 2

None of us played placement matches yet

Nepenthe

Girl I HATE YOU 😥 I never get legendaries from the first box.

xDD Look on the bright side. The likelihood of this being repeated for the next event is nil!

Also, I'm realizing my games are probably gonna be Mercy Central due to the new skin she has. ;~; I don't want to be that Lucio.

RockmanBN

Ugh just got the 76 skin in my free box. Lame skin.
images

He has the best skin in the game. Can't beat Dad 76.

I managed to get in on PS4 and I opened my free loot box!

Of course it was three blues and one white instead of a legendary!

Now I have to wait for tonight or tomorrow morning to be able to play.

Salarians

I just got into a 5 on 1 Lucioball match where I'm not actually playing and can't even control the camera

🤔

Edit:
ok "my team" won and I got a box for winning and one for my third arcade victory

so, thanks Blizzard?

Kenaras

I don't how they'd ever pull off Summer Pharah but I want it to happen.

Next year I guess

THIS FUCKIN POTG ANIM THOUGH

Blue sport bikini, sun visor that looks vaguely like her helmet, and water jet pack. I didn't even know how much I wanted this until I read your post.

Yeah, a water jet pack doesn't work without pulling from the ocean. We'll just skip that detail.

Satch

Banned
i'll finally be able to get those pharah items that i didnt get last year and my pharah inventory will be complete

god bless

Blue sport bikini, sun visor that looks vaguely like her helmet, and water jet pack. I didn't even know how much I wanted this until I read your post.

Yeah, a water jet pack doesn't work without pulling from the ocean. We'll just skip that detail.
latest

Queues, placements not registering, teammates getting booted from games, entering any other mode gets you booted back to main menu. Total shitshow. Let me know when it works.

LordofPwn

this is a great idea

Don't queue for Copa Lucioball, it's bugged. I don't just mean matches not registering, people (including myself) are trapped in endless searching for games with the cancel option removed. I have been completely unable to play the game for over 45 minutes now.

Anbec7

So what are the achievements this time? I can't find them anywhere.

Also first open box and I got Widow! I hope this luck continues.

:)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I managed to get in on PS4 and I opened my free loot box!

Of course it was three blues and one white instead of a legendary!

Now I have to wait for tonight or tomorrow morning to be able to play.
Everyone gets one free event loot box this time around?

I don't play often so I don't know if this happens every event or not.

Don't queue for Copa Lucioball, it's bugged. I don't just mean matches not registering, people (including myself) are trapped in endless searching for games with the cancel option removed. I have been completely unable to play the game for over 45 minutes now.

Yep this happened to my friend. Stay out of Copa Lucioball (at least on PC)!

Top Bottom