• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games 2017 Trailer and Skins, live now

Gorillaz

Everyone gets one free event loot box this time around?

I don't play often so I don't know if this happens every event or not.

Every event everyone gets a free lootbox. I think the new years or Christmas one was the only one that gave 5 out.

Junks victory pose was so weird to me at first I was just looking at it like what is he doing lol didn't realize he was doing the biting of gold thing

mollipen

🤔

-1-1-1-1-1.gif

Got all the new skins from just $50 of boxes. They definitely fixed the dupes problem cause holy hell.

On the flipside I can't even get into the Practice Range so I guess I can enjoy my favorite pastime: Opening Loot and closing the game.

jediyoshi

Woof, 28 boxes and only got Soldier's skin as far as legendaries. All I'm really shooting for are Mercy and Widow's so I'll hopefully be alright.

Sec0nd

It's weird. There have been plenty of weird and funny skins added to the game like the Junkenrat, Frankenhog and now the new Cricketrat. But for some reason my first impression of the McCree, 76 and Widow skin feel like they just don't really fit the game. At least all the other skins feel like some kind of battle armour, be it slightly weird. Now there are going to be some half naked dudes running around dishing out mad damage. I'm going to need to see it in game, but it just feels weird.

Lemonte

I have lost every lucio ball match where I had to be goalie. I just can't get the timing right when ball comes at me high speed.

Wait are there not any rare skins? Summer games rare skins should be the easiest... take the default, recolor it with the character's origin country and slap a few flags or symbols on it. Done. Was hoping Ana would get an Egyptian one :/

Wait are there not any rare skins? Summer games rare skins should be the easiest... take the default, recolor it with the character's origin country and slap a few flags or symbols on it. Done. Was hoping Ana would get an Egyptian one :/

Nope only 7 skins, all legendary.

Lots of Aussie cricket fans will love the Junkrat skin. I can see why other people wouldnt. The red cricket ball stain on his pants, is a nice detail. As an Aussie, seeing Luna Park underneath the Sydney Harbor Bridge is pretty cool too. I like those details.

benzopil

ok so competitive lucioball counts your normal SR rank, so you can't queue with plat friends if you are in masters

why

karasu

It's weird. There have been plenty of weird and funny skins added to the game like the Junkenrat, Frankenhog and now the new Cricketrat. But for some reason my first impression of the McCree, 76 and Widow skin feel like they just don't really fit the game. At least all the other skins feel like some kind of battle armour, be it slightly weird. Now there are going to be some half naked dudes running around dishing out mad damage. I'm going to need to see it in game, but it just feels weird.
There are already half naked dudes. Junkrat, Doomfist, roadhog.

Like the junkrat outfit. Good to see cricket in an American game. It's only the second most popular sports in the world but I never see it in US :(

I'm on ps4 and I still can't get in.

This is annoying as hell, I've got a couple hours before I've gotta head to sleep for work.

Top Bottom