• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games 2017 Trailer and Skins, live now

KyleCross

This is terrible. I've been trying to get past the title screen to no prevail. Blizzard CS has said "No ETA on fix" multiple times over the last several hours. This is inexcusable.

patientx

I was able to play two regular lucio games then I tried to enter coupe and! searching... since .. Since 2.5 hours ! :)

DrkSage

For the first time since I've owned the game I have seen a player queue in this game. It also bugged on me, it started at 300 players before me, got to 1 and now I'm at 5000 players before me.

This is hearthstone expansion levels of bullshitery

Trickster

When they "fixed" lootboxes, did they also nerf drop chances? I've gotten 4 or 5 lootboxes during the event, literally all of them have been 3 white 1 blue

I have both pc and ps4 versions. Ps4 has an endless queue error, pc...just got on immediately. Jesus. I hate to complain more but anyone think no new Lucio skin is lazy as hell?

When they "fixed" lootboxes, did they also nerf drop chances? I've gotten 4 or 5 lootboxes during the event, literally all of them have been 3 white 1 blue

Ya know, for someone who just crested ~500 hours in this game, this is my single biggest gripe.

I don't even care if they give me three whites and a blue, just put em in a different gd order. white, white, blue, white is just tiring to look at.

Here we go:
kWYKxqd.jpg

And if you don't get it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab8GtuPdrUQ

for real ? The IT Crow reference ? omg

leng jai

I really don't get why people spend so much money on loot boxes for Overwatch. I mean you can't even customise anything, it's just one akin that covers the entire character. It's not like you look unique, and that's before factoring in that you can't even see yourself while playing (aside from your weapon).

I really don't get why people spend so much money on loot boxes for Overwatch. I mean you can't even customise anything, it's just one akin that covers the entire character. It's not like you look unique, and that's before factoring in that you can't even see yourself while playing (aside from your weapon).

Microtransactions earns millions more than game sales do these days, you may not do it, but many others do and are totally fine with spending their hard earned money on stuff like that.

Granted I don't, but hey, to each their own.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, they've rendered the game literally unplayable on PS4. Today was gonna be one of my few days I get to play it.

Would suck if this isn't server-side and it's client-side so they need to push out another update. Might be waiting days for that, who knows.

Hopefully we get apology/compensatory loot boxes

Damn, they've rendered the game literally unplayable on PS4. Today was gonna be one of my few days I get to play it.

Would suck if this isn't server-side and it's client-side so they need to push out another update. Might be waiting days for that, who knows.

Hopefully we get apology/compensatory loot boxes
You’ll get nothing and you’ll like it!

Kusagari

You can't tell me the rush for this event was so much more intense than any of the others.

People this hyped for Lucio ball?

Beartruck

If you emote you can.

leng jai

Microtransactions earns millions more than game sales do these days, you may not do it, but many others do and are totally fine with spending their hard earned money on stuff like that.

Granted I don't, but hey, to each their own.

I thought it was more games where you could customise each part of clothing rather it just being one entire outfit.

Kenai

8 boxes got me Sombra's legendary, Widow epic, Pharah/Lucio highlight and a few other non-event purples. Not too shabby.

I want McCree and Reaper's 3ks and several of the last year's oldies so I hope my luck continues. I only have enough coins for one 3k and a few sprays :x

Yup, stuck in infinite queue's on PS4. I waited till I got down to the 1000-2000 frame and the queue just totally stops moving then starts moving backward lol.

This is the worst event launch by far since launch.....I'm just gonna go play something else. Not gonna trust the queue when it doesn't even seem to be loading properly/still booting people after they wait

VexyWexy

Cue people buying a bunch of loot boxes on Day 1 instead of seeing if they can get the stuff for free through levels and arcade boxes first. I know it's your money to throw away, but jeez.

Cue people buying a bunch of loot boxes on Day 1 instead of seeing if they can get the stuff for free through levels and arcade boxes first. I know it's your money to throw away, but jeez.

I made that mistake during christmas, had to buy a bunch more boxes because of it (And the fact I accidentally checked off a skin that I thought I had for some reason)

Now I wait till literally the last day to spend any currency and buy any boxes

Ivellios

Cant log in ps4, when i finally get my place on queue, the game disconnects and I end up with 100.000 people ahead of me, its bizarre

HMD

My journey so far on PS4: 2 hours to get into the game, Played 1.5 games of Lucio Ball before getting disconnected then getting stuck on my 6th 100k queue, finally managed to go back in, bought 15 lootboxes and got literally 1 non-event legendary. I was planning to buy 50 boxes but this is the second time I have wasted money on lootboxes and got absolutely nothing out of it so I'm probably just gonna casually play the game because I'm starting to get sick of the RNG bullshit and Blizzard's carelessness of consoles. Even comp is a joke now.

Top Bottom