• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Threads | NeoGAF

Nzyme32

Subbed a while back. MrOrange for Earth Emperor. This such an extremely handy thread. I almost feel like there should be a sticky thread for each platform that compiles these wonderful threads

Triple buffering: "Why we love it"

I still see a ton of people on GAF that don't know why their framerates are getting cut in half when using Vsync in games that don't natively support triple buffering, people that aren't aware that the triple buffering option in the Nvidia control panel or inspector only affects OpenGL applications, and people that just don't know what triple buffering is. The thread is a bit old with some outdated links, but I still think it's worth adding.

MRORANGE

Triple buffering: "Why we love it"

I still see a ton of people on GAF that don't know why their framerates are getting cut in half when using Vsync in games that don't natively support triple buffering, people that aren't aware that the triple buffering option in the Nvidia control panel or inspector only affects OpenGL applications, and people that just don't know what triple buffering is. The thread is a bit old with some outdated links, but I still think it's worth adding.

Added! Thanks for that.

BasilZero

This thread is great. Subbing this ;)

Sure could use some of the things since I am getting into PC gaming more and more these days.

Top Bottom