• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Saudi Arabia - "Ready For October"

Tagg9

Thanks to junior member, ixYi.

Playstation Saudi Arabia posted youtube video titling 'Ready for October' and video contains nothing but PS4 related other than Puppeteer which is of course PS3. It is interesting given the speculation for PS4 being launch in October.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPCYaafTBA&feature=youtu.be

It's not only PS4 games (Puppeteer, Kingdom Hearts 1.5), but the majority of titles are for PS4 (plus the last 20 seconds focuses on the PS4 hardware).

Update:

In the description:

وش توقعاتكم يكون؟

مساعده: الفيديو لا يتعلّق بموعد اطلاق بلايستيشن 4

something really exiting is coming this October!
what do you think it is?

tip : it is not about the PS4 release date

ku-xlarge.gif

Llyrwenne

Unconfirmed Member
My two cents; probably just a gaming event in october in Saudi Arabia, that's what the logo at the end is probably for.

KZObsessed

I was expecting October 29th for US but November 5th-13th for UK and Europe.

But if it launches in October in PAL territories as well I think I'll die of excitement. Seems too good to be true though.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
isn't that country/region an Xbox land completely (also UAE and Kuwait) because of how cheap Xbox games sold there? be interesting what Sony will can do take that market back.

rjinaz

don't think PSA is an official account

The about info reads that it is an official account according to Google Translate. Of course, it could be false.

Edit: By the way the channel is commenting, I have my doubts. Doesn't seem like something an official PS account would do.

Top Bottom