• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritfox

pp4pg.png

Fuck. Now I'm going to be disappointed when the real evolved forms start appearing.

Kyon

Banned
I meant Pokemon sprites. The art just felt stale for me. I wanted 3D forever ago. Now I'm ready >:)

Why doesn't the OP have a trailer or pics? That shit gets on my last nerve -__-

Ohhhh yeah! I LOVE the new 3D look AND the new pokemon.

Also booooo all the doubters.

Trailer! Name! Date! 5 new pokemon!

Hype trains all arrived on time!

Stark

Banned
3D transition isn't as terrible as I suspected. Not too sure yet still, but I guess/hope it'll grow on me. Rough atm though.

Otherwise, the starters look nice. Looking forward to seeing more of it. And lol poll.

EDIT: *sees female* Mei is waay superior.

hemtae

Black and White started the game with 150 all-new Pokemon. Not even Pikachu was available until you beat the game. It was a good way to freshen things up, plus no goddamn Zubats in caves for the vast majority of the game, praise Arceus.
Yup it did and that was something I really liked about it. Too bad it lost me early with those starters I absolutely loath.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I meant Pokemon sprites. The art just felt stale for me. I wanted 3D forever ago. Now I'm ready >:)

DS 3D for the Pokemon models would have been hideous. This is the right time to ditch the sprites.

NeonZ

Also 3DS has no PC emulator so far, so one can't just analyze rom contents.

It truly is a new experience much like when it's new.

They also can do actual DLC for new Pokemon. So, say, the third version or X2/Y2 can introduce new Pokemons and they can just update the originals to make them compatible with them and allow trading, not just limit themselves to new forms. They also won't need to ahve planned every event legendary since the start.

Mael

Team EatChildren!
(Normally I should go Chespin since I went Charmender, Piplup so Green should be my next starter but I can't choose now).

Jarnet87

Would love to see some sort of 3DS XL bundle with Poke X or Y come time of the release here in the states. No doubt Japan will have a couple bundles, or a special edition Pokemon 3DS XL with the game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Would love to see some sort of 3DS XL bundle with Poke X or Y come time of the release here in the states. No doubt Japan will have a couple bundles, or a special edition Pokemon 3DS XL with the game.

That's a good point. I might wait for news on that. They did one for Black and White in the US, but didn't it come out AFTER the game did?

I'm having the most difficulty deciding on a starter for the first time in... ever. I always went with fire (until gen V) but all of the starters are so cute now. I guess I'll just have to wait for evolutions.

Anyone else in the same boat?

nubbe

They also can do actual DLC for new Pokemon. So, say, the third version o X2/Y2 can introduce new Pokemons and they can just update the originals to make them compatible with them and allow trading, not just limit themselves to new forms.

Only $99.98 to unlock Pikachu

Wiz

I'm having the most difficulty deciding on a starter for the first time in... ever. I always went with fire (until gen V) but all of the starters are so cute now. I guess I'll just have to wait for evolutions.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I always choose Grass starter at the beginning of each Gen. Just a tradition of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom