• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN game sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

crunker99

i have qbert, gauntlet ii, tekken 5 dr, super scrub a dub, gripshift

ps1: wipeout, syphon filter, medievil

the ps1 games are bunk imho

Peeete

Is this also working for the japanese account? Can maybe somebody help me to get Resident Evil? I'd really love to play that game again, but don't have a credit card. I would pay the full price for the game per PayPal.

By the way, does somebody know, if the game's in english or japanese?

Brofist

Peeete said:
Is this also working for the japanese account? Can maybe somebody help me to get Resident Evil? I'd really love to play that game again, but don't have a credit card. I would pay the full price for the game per PayPal.

By the way, does somebody know, if the game's in english or japanese?

Japanese

lucius

I have:
Flow
Lemmings
Crash Bandicoot
Jumping Flash
Destruction Derby

Looking for:
Tekken DR
Q-bert
Syphon Filter

or anything make me an offer

lucius

thanks Belligerent

when I first read about this it sounded confusing but its easier to do than I thought.

anyone wanna trade me Tekken DR please?

I am gonna buy Calling All Cars when it comes out so I will have that future trade for Tekken DR now.

alterno69

Banned
lucius said:
thanks Belligerent

when I first read about this it sounded confusing but its easier to do than I thought.

anyone wanna trade me Tekken DR please?

I am gonna buy Calling All Cars when it comes out so I will have that future trade for Tekken DR now.

I'll trade you Tekken for Calling all Cars for sure.

If you have MSN add alterno69@hotmail.com

Peeete

Would somebody PLEASE PLEASE share Calling All Cars with me? I live in Thailand and have no credit card, there's like no other way for me to get that game. I'm sorry, I don't have games to share, but I would pay the full price per PayPal so you would actually get ur game for free. Please help me, I'm dying here, reading all the comments about how much fun u all have :)

Peeete

Oh, sorry, I haven't thought about, that it could actually be illegal or sth. like that. If that's the case, excuse my naivety and forget my question. Hope those prepaid cards come out soon...

Yixian

Banned
How about $6 via. PayPal (full price I think) for Crash Bandicoot.

Come on, one of you has to have it, this is free money! Exploit me damnit!

Anyone know how to make a sub-account?

I'm tired of making "User 1", "User 2", "User 3".

I checked PS3's Manual but it doesn't explain anything. When i goto "Account Management", sub-account info is grey and all...

f@luS

More than a member.
I have CAC & flow to share .
I dont have:
-Qbert
-Rampart
-Mortal kombat
-Super rub a dub
-Gauntlet

Hey guys! I have been a Playstation Underground member since 1996 and GAP Member since 2002. I am pretty new to the NeoGaf boards.

I have FLOW and MK2 to trade, I would love Calling All Cars, Tekken, Gripshift, Rub a Dub, hell, any of them.

Add me to your friends list!!

PSN NAME: Filth_Flannigan

PM me!

Peace.

lucius

Some other people have convinced me it isn't right to share these games online, so I won't be sharing any games online, unless of course Sony came out and said "sure share your games with people online" arguement being Sony only intended people to share with friends IRL.

Greg

lucius said:
Some other people have convinced me it isn't right to share these games online, so I won't be sharing any games online, unless of course Sony came out and said "sure share your games with people online" arguement being Sony only intended people to share with friends IRL.
Go into your list of games, highlight one of the ones you downloaded, press triangle and go into info.

Read the little scrolling text at the bottom - I believe it says something along the line of sharing your downloaded games with others.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
More about sharing your ACCOUNT.

Btw, to all the guys sharing their games, bare in mind that once you have shared something with up to 4 different people (not including yourself), you wont be able to share anything else with anyone. The number of shares is account related, not game related.

Also, please read this.

Christopher

Ok I'm trying this out but the system prompts me with "You can't sign on with someone else's email" when I go to log into the PSN.

What am I doing wrong guys?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Christopher said:
Ok I'm trying this out but the system prompts me with "You can't sign on with someone else's email" when I go to log into the PSN.

You have to create a new Profile (User) in the XMB first, chose "Yes, I already have an account" (or whatever the option reads) upon registering to the PSN and there you type in the email and pass. You dont have to change your personal log in info.

Christopher said:

You need to create a new user. Also, when you create one, make sure you don't delete it else the games you downloaded off that user won't run.

(unless someone knows another way to do this).

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Christopher said:
So the person I'm sharing with has the be a "user" on my PS3 like mine is?

Exactly. Bare in mind that if you delete that user you will be unable to play the game you got from him.

Ranger X

TTP said:
More about sharing your ACCOUNT.

Btw, to all the guys sharing their games, bare in mind that once you have shared something with up to 4 different people (not including yourself), you wont be able to share anything else with anyone. The number of shares is account related, not game related.

Also, please read this.

Ok so explain why my brother shared games like 5-6 times already?

Ranger X

TTP said:
All of them with 5-6 different people?

He shared myself 4 games. With than same account he shared at least one game with another person. Now i've downloaded CAC with his account just this week...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ranger X said:
He shared myself 4 games. With than same account he shared at least one game with another person. Now i've downloaded CAC with his account just this week...

He didn't share yourselft 4 games, but ONE ACCOUNT (his). So that, plus the other person, makes 2 shared accounts. He has 2 left. He can share his account with 2 more people and then it's game over.

Once you have another person's account, you can get as many games you want from that.
Please read the post I linked.

Many people think they are sharing games, but technically they are sharing their accounts. This is a very dangerous misconception. Once a given account has been shared with 4 people you cannot share anymore. EVER. You are done. It's no more sharing to u. Game over. This is unless one or more of those 4 people deactivate their system logging in with the account u gave them for game sharing purpose.

bottom line: u better share with close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom