• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 Dated for Fall 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

Okay, Eva 2.0 is airing on NTV right now, and in about an hour the first 6 minutes of 3.0 will be shown after 2.0 ends. The footage will probably be put online shortly after, and everyone will want to talk about this. Eva 3.0 opens tomorrow in Japan, and I'm sure there will be both real and fake spoilers all over the place. People will also want to talk about it. That's fine and all, but here are some ground rules:

- Anything which happens in the movie and is not part of the official trailers will be spoiler-tagged in ANY thread they are posted in except a spoiler specific thread for 3.0 if someone chooses to make one.

- Any screenshots or gifs which are not from the trailers will NOT be embedded in any thread except a spoiler specific thread for 3.0 if someone chooses to make one.

- Making memes or jokes out of spoilers will not be tolerated.

- If anyone breaks any of those rules they will be banned so hard. Not even remotely kidding.

Jawmuncher

Not just a ban but a So Hard Ban my favorite.

Needless to say I don't want to get banned or spoiled so easy enough to do.

That's fine and all, but here are some ground rules:

- Anything which happens in the movie and is not part of the official trailers will be spoiler-tagged in ANY thread they are posted in except a spoiler specific thread for 3.0 if someone chooses to make one.

- Any screenshots or gifs which are not from the trailers will NOT be embedded in any thread except a spoiler specific thread for 3.0 if someone chooses to make one.

- Making memes or jokes out of spoilers will not be tolerated.

- If anyone breaks any of those rules they will be banned so hard. Not even remotely kidding.

Many thanks, duckroll. I've resigned myself to waiting for an English subbed BD to watch it at this point so now it'll just be a matter of avoiding spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom