• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RoboCop: Rogue City Demo now available

RagnarokIV

I will download only because you seem like a nice person and asked nicely.
I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not making myself clear. I don't want to fuck with you, MyDog, but I got the connections. I got the Steam organization. I got the muscle to shove enough of this forum so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll shit Starfield threads for a year!

The demo is playing tonight. I never miss a game!

Is it?
Can't see the demo on Steam, it only shows the pre order option.

EDIT: My bad, I found it lol

Last edited:
id buy that for a dollar GIF

ThisIsMyDog

I don't know. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not making myself clear. I don't want to fuck with you, MyDog, but I got the connections. I got the Steam organization. I got the muscle to shove enough of this forum so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll shit Starfield threads for a year!

You ruined this, now it's just cringe.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I have heard that game is nothing but a buggy mess. If it gets performance/stability improvements I will consider it.

Maybe on PC, but on consoles its fine and has already been patched a couple times improving visuals and performance.. Zero bugs for me regardless anyway.

But yeah, if you want a unique FPS experience, grab it.

poodaddy

This post proves it, you are Neogaf's chosen one.

ElRenoRaven

Bah. I won't be downloading. I'll just patiently wait for release day. Already have PS5 version preordered. I have complete faith that this game will be exactly what I want.

Gp1

They messed up on Robocop stance. Robo is walking like a damn chicken.

But when the Robocop theme starts in first shootout... Nostalgy takes over

Last edited:
This goes to show how barren the console demo scene seems to be these days

It’s disappointing isn’t it. I always appreciated the developers releasing a demo particularly for a game I was excited for. It was great for trying out stuff you may not be sure on too.

Top Bottom