• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
rockersb.jpg

aakanetorch.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Good point, I guess I should Halloween Havoc-ize avatars for those interested.

Can anyone get this transparent? I don't have all the tools available to me that I want to. I love the idea of the Snickers logo being on it too.

untitled-1rcjxt.png

Terrible quality not my fault.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Terrible quality not my fault.

Thanks! Shrunken down for avs it shouldn't be too bad.

You've EARNED this birthday!

EDIT: unsure how I feel. It's such a LONG logo it's kinda weird.

BlazinAm

Went by pretty quick for me. That's how it goes when your watching brilliance.

Up to the WrestleMania 25 feud. That feud had a great build but the matches and the payoff was so poor. Now up the part where are covering the movie, The Chaperone and that other movie that didn't look so bad but probably was.

Jamie OD

I attended this yesterday with a couple friends:

extravaganza-poster.jpg

It was their first show, and actually had a decent turnout. A live band played all the wrestlers to the ring. Robert Evans had a gimmick where he was an imperialist adventurer, wrestling against Matt Cross who was a 1920's strong man. Chuck Taylor and Jock Samson( The "Moonshinin' Men of Appalachia") wrestling against a team of prohibitionists was hilarious. Well worth the $10. Hopefully some video turns up online soon.

I hope Smart Mark Video or something similar recorded it.

BlazinAm

Throwing this out there; I think Triple H looks better with his current hairstyle. Probably for the better that they don't have long shots of the kids.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

this is completely fair, it even has the money.

It's all about the mon-nay.

Speaking of McMahons (which we really deserve a Vince McMahon OT don't we)

What's your favorite incarnation of Vince?

ECW Vince? Tycoon Vince? Corporation heel Vince? Higher Power Vince? Satan Vince from the mid 2000s? Powder blue suit Vince presenter and commentator?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ECW Vince was an amazing goofball and was working hard at burying ECW. Great stuff.

Had Vince taken control of Nitro while it was still in its boom period, I don't doubt Vince would have crowned himself Heavyweight Champion or been the one to take all the Luchadors' masks instead of Nash.

krae_man

Dope! I think Krae_Man also went. Was curious about how cool it was, and it sounds like it was very cool.

LOL I don't live in Ohio. I am however going to Battleground on Sunday. Which reminds me I need to stop at the Dollar Store on my way home from work and get some Bristol board and markers to make my smarky signs.

Top Bottom