• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its also possible that if there is a Bloodborne 2, Japan Studio could be doing the heavy lifting and From is more of support for it. I am just trying to keep my hope alive! I just have to believe.

Well, is it's possible, but not plausible. In my edit I noted that Sony Japan never actually Co or even partially developed Demon Souls or Bloodborne. They're listed as producers, meaning that generally they're tasked with handling funds, making sure the project is coming along smoothly, making sure the team has what it needs to complete said project. But they've never had a hand in actually developing either game like people believe. So it would be quite the jump from producer to primary developer.

So yes, it's certainly possible, but it's not likely. Though I know that at least one Bloodborne vet has gone on to work on a different project at a different company. I know that the Episode Gladio DLC of FFXV was listed as being worked on by someone who also worked on Bloodborne. What role they played I'm not sure.

The 2nd thing you mentioned was actually clarified by me when talking about MvC:I. But I get the feeling clarification doesn't really matter in your book - hate away, good man.

I see this clever evasion of the first thing.

I see you son!

kp_phone.gif

Boke1879

I got a wedding to go to that Saturday. So I'll need that day off. Will probably work on Sunday to make up for it.

Already have Monday off so I'm thinking about taking Tuesday off as well.

I always need a day after all the conferences to just soak in all the news.

I'm surprised not even one person has said " well gee what about REmake2?" But that seems more likely for TGS. At best I expect Capcom to show RE7 free dlc available now or some shit like that.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Is that banner an indication that Destiny 2 will be the focus? Fucking zzz I hope not.

I hope not.

Also Destiny 2 will have a huge livestream event on thursday so hopefully that means less Destiny at E3.

Boke1879

Is that banner an indication that Destiny 2 will be the focus? Fucking zzz I hope not.

I'm going to keep telling people even if I sound like a broken record.

Expect Destiny and COD to get some good minutes. Two of the biggest games of the year.

Nev

Banned
What does "focus" even mean? There'll be numerous games at the conference.

Wasting 15-20 minutes out of an hour on it. Even if they used 3 minutes for that crappy Activision grindfest with overpriced DLC it would be too much for me, but 20 minutes is an automatic skip until the last minute to see if they announce BB2.

Wasting 15-20 minutes out of an hour on it. Even if they used 3 minutes for that crappy Activision grindfest with overpriced DLC it would be too much for me, but 20 minutes is an automatic skip until the last minute to see if they announce BB2.

First off, a conference is generally 90 minutes long.

Secondly, with the exception of the very first Destiny gameplay reveal, Destiny has never taken more than 5 minutes ever since then, since all that is featured at the conference are short trailers.

And it's extremely unlikely that this E3 will feature a long Destiny gameplay segment, as gameplay reveal is happening later this week.

Kyoufu

Thank god for that pizza picture. My brain cells were close to offing themselves after reading Nev's posts, but seeing that pizza has given them the will to go on.

Hyped for E3. Looking forward to seeing Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite the most.

Aside from that, hoping to see Dissidia's PS4 port, FF7 Remake, Spider-Man, Devil May Cry 5, and Shenmue 3. If I can see at least 2 of those, I'd be happy.

Nev

Banned
Thank god for that pizza picture. My brain cells were close to offing themselves after reading Nev's posts, but seeing that pizza has given them the will to go on.

You shouldn't trust brain cells that like mashed potatoes (???) on a pizza lol.

Secondly, with the exception of the very first Destiny gameplay reveal, Destiny has never taken more than 5 minutes ever since then, since all that is featured at the conference are short trailers.

And it's extremely unlikely that this E3 will feature a long Destiny gameplay segment, as gameplay reveal is happening later this week.

5 minutes of shitty pre-recorded gameplay of a dude trying to make the game look good by stopping and looking around the environment + 5 minutes of Bungie person explaining how much better this sequel is + 5 minutes of EA suit explaining how much more they'll be trying to scam the 15 years old this time around with even more microtransactions and DLC

=

Likely 15 minutes of a kind of illness I'll avoid.
I'll have it silenced in the background, if they show CoD after Destiny I'll give up for good.

I just hope the Uncharted/GoW footage is not more of the press stick forward cinematic bs and they actually announce Bloodborne because otherwise I'll sell my dust collector PS4 as soon as I platinum Crash.

Just saying, you can move on.

Skeeter49

If Sony doesn't do theaters again here is some New Haven pizza I will consume. The top half is mashed potatoes and bacon.

Xqs0IyA.jpg
Faith in humanity restored.

5 minutes of shitty pre-recorded gameplay of a dude trying to make the game look good by stopping and looking around the environment + 5 minutes of Bungie person explaining how much better this sequel is + 5 minutes of EA suit explaining how much more they'll be trying to scam the 15 years old this time around with even more microtransactions and DLC

I just hope the Uncharted/GoW footage is not more of the press stick forward cinematic bs and they actually announce Bloodborne because otherwise I'll sell my dust collector PS4 as soon as I platinum Crash.
And it's gone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom